[Chapter 70]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 071)

Chaos, pure utter chaos is the best word to describe the situation of the entire world after the aftermath of the battle in the Arctic which had decimated both the Soviet and Rising Sun force entirely.

Leaving no survivors behind except the allies who were far away from the Soviet and Rising Sun being in a much farther region that kept them out from most of the fight... if the battle they had witnessed could even be called as... one.

It was one-sided plane and simple there is none to deny what they have witnessed... especially when it had been broadcasted widely across the whole planet when nearly everyone witness it.

Only those who didn't watched or have not been aware would soon know once the chaos dies down as the world became aware of a fourth superpower now existing in the upper part of earth.

The reactions were to be expected some in shock others in hours while another just couldn't help but be awed at the majestic and incredible feat that the King Kriptor II had performed in battle.

It was a marvel of technology that none could boast to be able to replicate... not without draining most of the planet's own resource given the complexity and lack of materials that the planet possess.

Being made from minerals not from this world but rather existed in places that humanity wouldn't be able to reach even if they have conquered their entire universe after many ages had passed by.

The materials needed to create even just a component of the King Kriptor II came from place outside the omniverse mostly abundant in heaven nor can they reach the place to get the said materials.

So even if there's unit of Luciel that was left behind they won't be able to reverse engineer it or replicate the technology due to the unnatural component that it has operating in a higher law than logic.

It would have become a plain ornament that would be left in the dust and be forgotten by many in the years to come... giving up before they could even crack the code to replicating Luciel unit.

Much less survivors the knowledge that could be gained from understanding it without falling into insanity as the mere revelation that would uncover upon digging deeper onto the unit intricacies.

Going back to the situation on earth just after the battle ended specifically an hour and a half since the war ended and the King Kriptor II lay motionless in which was known once... the north pole.

Now only an ocean filled with shattered ices with very few remains of what was once the Arctic now all that was left was the very few ices that could barely be noticed by anyone unless, they go there.

The chances however are slim after they had witnessed the one-sided battle that had destroyed the Soviet Union and Rising Sun forces which decreased their own firepower with such a... severe loss, it weakened their military even further.

Both side were almost exhausted by the attacks that the Axis Mind had performed over the past few months... the devastating loss they've experienced was straining the remaining forces they have and its reaching its breaking point.

A major assault was all that was needed to see the two existing superpowers crippled and destroyed for good... their ambition woll be destroyed in the wake of their defeat with no way to escape it.