[Chapter 144]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 145)

"St. Freya?!! You mean were going to the world's most prestigious academy here in Japan?" Keqing exclaimed in surprise not expecting the news to be dropped at her so casually by her lover even if she had revealed much bigger secrets to her.

Still to hear they were going to St. Freya, one of the world's most renowned academy that had been built several decades ago and had held a high record of producing top level students every years, ever since it was first established.

Even Keqing wouldn't be able to enter in such a prestigious academy due to how difficult it was to match up to St. Freya's standards which was quite high, despite the fact they let any individual to enroll.

Trying to match up the expectations that the academy aims for all it's students is a difficult task and the possibility of one being failed for not meeting those standards or expectation are quite risky.

They'll only give you few chances and if you wasted those chances then you are expected to fail or be kicked out from St. Freya, though those were a rarity since the academy always had a lot of success.

The number's of students that were able to graduate from St. Freya's was over 98%-100, though the latter is a rare case nevertheless it had happened a few times before, and will likely do so again.

The fact it was catholic school should've be a clue why the place seemed to successful most of the time in teaching its students ever since it had been established on Japan a few decades ago.

So upon being told that they were going to said Academy by Ganyu she was quick to pick the pieces and realized it's an academy not only for normal people but also those who work for the church.

It was a secret training camp that aimed to teach as many student's it can possibly accept, young people who were being prepared against the supernatural given that mankind needed the strength.

Keqing was surprise she did not realized that early, she should've picked up the clues as Ganyu had explained that every member of the church was affiliated to Heaven and works under the lord's will.

So of course St. Freya would also be one of those members or at least the ones who leads the academy... though despite being a religious based school... they are quite open regarding science, not surprising... considering their affiliation.

She was quick to realized that St. Freya's affiliation is connected to the Seraphim of the End... who just so happens to also be the patron of scholars, scientists, philosophers and other intellectual individual who focused more in science.

In simpler terms however anything that so much relate to knowledge or wisdom are closely affiliated to Ganyu's father aka Luciel, the Light of God, the Heavenly Artifice, one of his other titles.

How else would an academy that's quite devoted to their religion produce a lot of individuals, who are more focused on science and study over facts and truth? Ganyu's father no doubt played a part of how St. Freya was a successful academy.

Though that didn't matter right now, she and Hu Tao were joining Ganyu who's been invited by the headmistress of the said academy to head over to St. Freya for whatever matter that would require Ganyu's presence, Keqing doesn't know.

"Yes, I'd been invited by an old friend of mine... it's been a while since me and Theresa had seen each other." Ganyu replied as she looked at the letter which showcases the signature of the academy.

"Eeeeh! I can't beleive were going there! I've always wanted to go to St. Freya!" Hu Tao bounce in excitement when she heard the news, why wouldn't she? Even Keqingw as still flabbergasted by the fact that they were all going to St. Freya.