[Chapter 165]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 166)

Guns roared as devastation wrought the entire field, the cackling of fire and rain of ashes swept across the surrounding, the warhound titan delivering a massive yet devastating blow across the droid army, which looks like it was panicking?

The ground quaked as each stomp of it's titanic feet that crushed anything under its weight, the guns it held rages with no end of firing as more and more destruction is being wrought acrioss the surrounding plain where the droids are.

Entire battalion left as smoldering husks of charred circuitry and melted alloy that spread across the entire battlefield... nothing left was surviving and neither are they being given any chances to live.

"Aaah!" Droid screamed in terror as they felt the ingrained fear that all machines had a to a more superior being than their own, a titan with a soul that has an aura which made its status known among other machines of lesser quality.

Machines who were all fragile and weak against it's own onslaught, it's soul had an overwhelming pressure that crashed down on the droid army as they ran or knew fear for the first time in their life.

Primordial in nature, ancient by design, and an elder of war, such machine held greater experience than the combine might of all CIS droid armies from the present and future generations to come.

None were designed or built to fight that which predated them, that which stands as a greater pinnacle of engineering, a feat that no other species in the galafy could replicate or recreate an equal to it.

There technology are incapable of being able to match something that came beyond their world... let alone when it is from a place that sees creation as nothing more than just 'tales/narratives'.

Words wrote upon a pen... they were it's tool to shape and manipulate the fate or outcome said narratives, restricted they may be in the omniverse due to it's incapable of even handling it's presence.

All of Heaven's inhabitants and creation were beyond the capability of creation to bare, there's a reason why they never reveal their actual forms, it could lead to some damage on the omniverse itself.

They came before creation, they lived in heaven and watched as the creator made earth and the reflection of heaven it's form upon existence, the void was where the angels resided before genesis.

When genesis came so to did their home had been altered and reshaped one that encompassed the void and lied between it and the throne of God, the highest seat in totality that which is all or everything.

Restrictions had to be made, they were a species that predated creation, becoming a basis for a majority of what existed across the omniverse while others were made... after genesis ended.

Right before the seventh day, when man was made so to other beings followed, each a reflection of the creator's image... in one form or another, before beauty defined what is good and what was bad.

All was equal none were above or below the creator's eyes, they were perfect in their own way, each a myriad of possibilities that reflects the grandeur of Infinity... revealing the splendors of life.

But in times like this, when creation was being abused and desecrated... Judgement must be made... punishment must be delivered... a verdict shall be given, such was the fate of all of sinners.

Either repent or know damnation in one form or another... in the droid armies case, the anthem of incineration was the verdict that had been given upon their masters, slaves to the whims of a sinner whom had fallen from the grace of God.