[Chapter 31]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 032)

You know it can sometimes be confusing to understand woman, they have different thoughts and opinions than their counterpart, Selene was acting all vwry grouchy yesterday because of Hel.

Though one doesn't need to be smart to realize that she was both jealous and disappointed at me for not realizing on what had said to Hel whom had acted a bit strange lately since we had last talk and it would had been worrying for me.

Had Selene not assured me everything is fine... but I know that something was up, especially when my own lover is involve and whatever it is will definitely surprise once I see what their planning.

Though my focus for now was more on the war when had been escalating for the past few days now as per usual, the UNSC was fairing much better as they've kept the covenant from glass any world.

But that is mainly thanks to the particle weapons they posssess, while they still use MAC cannon like in the original timeline they are now secondary weapon compared to their new weapon.

And possessing moon cracking weapons was no surprise considering we had been predicting such an outcome would happen given how imaginative mankind can be if it involve destructive weapons.

Thats what mankind in most of our own history had been doing, trying to find way to kill each other more effectively... luckily humanity in this universe had already overcome the division they had experienced before their colonizations.

They still had to go through world war 3 which was quite a gruesome part of post-modern just after they managed to unlock slipspace technology after many trial and error, luckily I gave a help to accelerate and improve said technology.

Giving them much better speed in travel across space, this would allow a much quicker mobilization and reinforcement of the colonies under attack, considering that is where the conflict is.

The nodes I've deployed across the outer colony is doing their job perfectly, nullifying much of covenant forces own fleet, preventing them from passing through the outer colonies completely... while they also act as powerful defense.

Shielding much of the colonies from any attempt of glossing or bombing it should the defenses and the fleets guarding on said colonies fall, planetary shields were deployed... preventing their destruction.

A blessing for the UNSC, while a curse to the Covenant who are losing more troops and ships than their Prophets had predicted, not expecting humanity to put up fierce resistance against them.

Their troops are being bled dry because of humanity continued efforts to push back the covenant as they gain more and more ships to be properly even with the covenants own fleets on all colonies.

Speaking of the colonies, their civilians had been evacuated to much safer areas as the outer colonies became war zones against the continued covenant onslaught that wasn't going to end soon.

However the UNSC were much stronger, after purging much of ONI corruption and fixing the mess that it cound have become like it's original counterpart the organization is doing much better now.

To sum things up, the entire war was in humanity favor though it would be still hard and grueling campaign to finish given their foes are much more numerically superior to their own, the war would've likely take years to finish.