[Chapter 57]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 058)

Ordinary... there was nothing unusual in this particular universe that the Axis Mind had descended, it was simple and nothing noteworthy to be taken note of, there was no foreign threat to humanity.

Rather humanity is the threat... or more specifically, certain parts of the human race must be... eliminated, humanity has there own monsters and that is themselves, primal instinct that still has major influence within the human race.

The world was divided and in a state of turmoil or it will soon to be pulled into one, the Axis Mind had found himself in a historical moment that would be remembered by most of human history.

A moment that will be known as one of the most devastating wars in history that killed hundred of millions of lives all because of the actions of a madman who arose to power he wasn't meant to.

A man... that held a senseless and stupid hatred for people who are innocent and held no involvement for the lose of what they have receive from the pasr conflict they had pulled themselves into.

Hatred is a powerful weapon... when it's used against something to shift the blame of the wrong to others... often it is directed at the innocents who becomes the martyrs to the hatred for the many.

It is stupid yet effective tool for only the insane and wicked of hearts, such was the person that had assumed control of a nation and murdered the lives of many... now this person must pay for it.

It was sickening to know what they had done to the innocents... even children's were not spared from the killing, the Omen's wrath could be felt across reality the storms brewing above earth.

The furious tides that made the sea near impossible to sail through, ships would see themselves sink under the furious tidal waves that flood the ship they have sailed with as they sink down to the sea.

The earth roared and trembled in many places... innocents were spared but the sinners die, they were given no quarter, only a few of many that will soon perish by the judgement casted by the heaven.

Of course man was ignorant of this and believe it as nothing more than natural disasters as they have so often believed it to be... not knowing the impending doom that will soon fall upon the world.

Though he pity some the others he does not so much give them a glance, there fates had been sealed... two nations will see there histories burn to ash and will be forgotten upon the annals of history.

Though they aren't the only nation that will soon face judgement... the other will see there's soon, no nations is innocent all crimes must be not be left unpunished for that was Omen's decree.

From an empire that spanned across the world... they see the sun finally set upon there empire, a union of ruinous state controlled by a madman who forced his own people into labor only for them to suffer under the promises of... equality.

That all would stand equal... following a failed ideology that will soon be burned to ash and replaced by a much more... competent government... to the east the atrocity brought by another empire will be brought to justice as they to... suffer.

The Axis Mind... understood why he was sent to this particular universe... to give man a lesson of humility and fear to the lord... to know that no crime goes unpunished as most would imagined it.

Retribution is at hand and so the world will know God's wrath upon their world... for there ignorance, greed, and arrogance... they had been blinded by the power that they have heen wielding, soon those powers will be thrown away.