[Chapyer 138]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 139)

"Hmph! About time you arrived Aether." Sirin remarked eyes shifting to a blonde silhouette that appeared in between the group as she faces the first emenator who also happens to Kiana's cousin who live in Japan as said person looked back.

Aether had detected the surge of energy thanks to the Gnosis alerting him of the arrival of a second emanator this halted his spar with Edward as he had rushed to the location where the second Emanator showed made their presence.

What he didn't expected was who would be the second emanator, safe to say he is both surprised and shock to know that it was Kiana, their cousin who lived in Europe someone he hadnt seen in years.

Aetger hadnt expected them to be here... much less get pulled into the supernatural side like he did, he guessed that they've been unfortunate to have encountered a fallen or some stray devil.

Though based on the corpse that he was seeing to the side that was littered with his holes... he guessed guessed it was the latter given the grotesque appearance of the corpse... that looks like a stray devil.

A former human turned into a half-devil either by force or by their own choice it didn't matter, in the end they've become a stray devil who fallen into madness becoming a feral beast... that slaughters.

The surge of energy released by his own cousin was different, entirely alien from his own almost as if it represent another force of nature that was entirely different to his own... which seemed it is.

Originally he was going to know first the second emanator, keeping his identity until he can fully assess who the newest emanator was... but that had changed as soon as he saw who the 2nd emanator is.

It was Kiana, his and Lumine's cousin an old childhood friend that they haven't seen in years after they've left to live on Japan, he wanted to know why and when had she arrived alongside Bianka.

Kiana's older sister and what looks to be their friends? This was not the reunion he had envisioned with them when they promised to see each other again but he wasn't complaining not in this situation.

Though he notices that something seems off with Kiana her eyes were gold, glowing a fiery glow equal to that of a star that gleam, radiating with an unfathomable force that surrounds her.

It was if he's staring at a completely new person that was the opposite of Kiana who as far as he would remember was a goofy perosn with a cheeky personality that made her look like an idiot at times.

The one he was looking at seems to look more dignified and regal compared to the Kiana he knew... which was a sign of something truly wrong, then he noted her voice which felt like it still the same.

However the way Kian speake alongside her voice's tone was what made him realize that the woman he was facing or at least knew was entirely different from the one he remember, he could tell that Bianka and her freinds are confuse.

Concluding that something happened to Kiana that made her acted out like this which seems evident enough given he is staring at someone he knew wouldn't act high and mighty, especially when he knew her well even after so many years.

"Your not Kiana... are you?" He asked as Sirin curled her lips upwards almost as if to confirm his words were true. "I am yet also not... you could say I am an ego born from the cocoon fused within her."

That was all Aether needed to knew, she didn't even denied that she wasn't Kiana though her words played it as if they're one in the same yet also not, though her pointing out that she was an alter ego of Kiana was evident enough to back it up.