[Chapter 33]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 034)

Hmm... looks like the table have rapidly turned to humanity's favor bow, the ISC had landed them a large boost in technology... their own arsenal being so interesting and unique even to my own.

Which was why I've stored up almost all of their designs and tech from their most basic to the experimental products that weren't produced... besides it's not really called stealing when I had a hand in the making of most of the technology.

Besides I'm also the heavenly artificer, I am capable of identifying and build any tech that I can think of... any technology won't that hard to replicate just by looking, I increased my arsenal further.

A perk that I am glad that I possess since it did helh me solve most of the problem left behind by the Forerunners before their supposed exile to who knows where... then there's the returning exile.

As I've mentioned before... they where a part of the Forerunners who refused to simply accept that all their peoples hardwork and sacrifice would be given to humanity including the mantle itself.

A bunch of militaristic radicals like the Ur-Didact from the looks of it, they had the same idea and belief as the madman trapped in a shield world... I haven't dealt with said being, but I'll do so later.

The prometheans does need a change in leadership, those poor souls need to be given a rest for being digitalized... the composer having harvest not only their body and mind, but also their very soul.

A technology way beyond it's time... that even the Forerunners don't know the full extent of it's capability, being so focused in their war against the Flood to have any time in studying the composer.

Such marvelous piece of technology was similar in nature to the Precursors tech, Hel had confirmed herself that it was so similar to her own people's technology... it has the same neurophysic principle as Hellena specie used when she'd told me.

Though I already guessed it would be in a way based on Precursor technology, as the Forerunners had limited knowledge and understanding about the composers own functions and to its inner workings, my own study indicated it was complex.

It is no wonder the Forerunner had little to know understanding of the Composer true potential... but this was weaponized by of course the Ur-Didact in his insane idea to beat the Flood which he couldn't.

Thanks to the Librarian for stopping her own husband to commit genocide on every human specie and likely others to had he ran out of humans to harvest for his promethean army which was halted.

Being sealed up in a shield world along with his own army of prometheans for over a hundred of thousand years right before Master Chief and Cortana found the Ur-Didact and accidentally free him.

Anyway, the returning Forerunners will have to go up against the ISC whom two of its members are nearly as equal to the Forerunners during their peak with a continuous expansion of their border and technology that are being enhance.

It is assuring to know that they'll be able to go up against the remnants of the Forerunner who still possess quite a sizable fleet and army to use against the galaxy even if their tech didn't advance.

Honestly their egos are too big for their own safety, they already left the galaxy for humanity after being the cause of the mess to begin with... now they want to come back and just expect everyone to willingly rule under their leadership?

Unlikely, Mankind and the other species of the ISC would fight to the bitter end... it would bleed the Forerunners dry and I had long since overriden the command codes to every installation in the galaxy to prevent their use by the Forerunners.