[Chapter 161]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 162)

"I admit... this is not how I'd expected our meeting would lead up to." Luciel remarked with a bewildered smile over his face as Nous snuggled closely on his chest, her face rubbing gently with a smile which has a longing look over her.

The desire, the feeling and the emotions that was radiating off from her was by no means little, no... the sheer level of it had left him rather speechless after she confessed to him being so straight to the point and blunt... regarding her feelings.

Here they were now on a random planet that was classified as a garden world, located in the unknown region of space at the other end of the galaxy... where no life or civilization, truly even existed.

A space devoid of life... the calamity that befall the galaxy a long, long time ago had since scarred half of what became known as the unknown region where no one has set foot for many long ages now, a vast mystery that's yet to be unraveled.

Even until now... few understood what's beyond the unknown region, what secrets and horror lies within it's spaces, the unimaginable secrets that were hidden that no one had ever discovered.

For Luciel, this was simple and wasn't as interesting as he had expected... nonetheless the secret that were layered in the unknown region was intriguing even if it didn't truly earned his interest.

Certainly the surprise it held was great... but after ages of living in heaven, guarding the omniverse, crafting many wonders that could only be dreamed of by others few things could surprise him.

He had reached a state that he was truly near an all-knowing entity, his omniscience... being only limited to the domain that he has... domains which are plentiful and versatile for his usage.

Fate alone meant he knew the results or the outcome of everything, from its beginning to its conclusion, like tales being read upon, there were few things that could escape his... all-knowing eyes.

Those that do were either equal to him... or greater and he knew few that ever stood above him to be able to hide from his eyes, even then never had he clashed or ever been pulled to a conflict.

"But you're not dismayed husband?" She asked, those words felt weird to hear on someone he had only known by name... never having met each other for years and only now had they manage to meet.

"No... I find myself more bewildered... at this turn of events really." Luciel confesses hearing a small giggled from Nous or whoever her actual name was... he's curious to know of her actual name.

Nous was really just a name he gave out to his patron, he never truly knew what or who they were... until meeting them today that is, certainly Luciel wasn't even expecting her to be a woman at all.

"Of course you would, father has always been one for surprises in the most unexpected way." Luciel did not need to ask or know who her father was, he has known truths only few being ever knew.

"That doesnt explain why your calling me husband... we've only know each other a few times and barely interacted... until now that is..." Luciel points out, while Nous gives a cute pout.

"Had you honestly not remember...? You made me a promise when I granted you that mechanized body of yours in the beginning." Luciel was still confused but feels like there's more to how he became what he was now, after he first woke up.