[Chapter 29]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 030)

"Selene what really are you up to this time?." I can't help but question while we both sat on a couch, our dear guest sitting on the other side looking much more relax than she had been days ago.

If one is wondering? Then yes this is the Precursor that we have just save and didn't get judge to damnation as most of those who I have fought in the previous worlds had... she's the first to not be guilty, which was a new change for me.

Unlike the previous one's that have died or damned to oblivion somewhere deep in the pits of hell or nothingness itself, to never return ever again as dictated based from their own sins and mistakes.

The Primordial or Hel as the was known was the first one to be declared innocent then then, she wasn't in a right state of mind when she began her quest for vengeance against the Forerunners sins.

Genocide was a nasty case for any being who had witnessed the demise of their entire race, especially if they hold some precious memories regarding said specie just alongside their own families.

The event must have brought great pain and suffering just to witness one of the species their kind had cultivated betray them, killing them one by one cause of a decision that they've became jealous of.

It was tragic and despairing based from what I have felt from the Primordial, it had brought such anguish and torment that lead to her own corruption through the passage of time after so many years.

Hel probably couldn't fathom as to why they would react so negatively because of their decision, that choice took many years of debate and arguments between her kind until they have chosen an heir, which was the ancient human ages ago.

It made me curious, personally I wish to know why they've chosen humanity for all its flaws and downside that the specie has... they... we were never much a perfect race, we fought wars and committed our own crime and mistakes.

Some of which might even horrify many due to how cruel and gruesome these acts were... though I can't only blame it on a certain madman on Germany for creating the greatest sin to be commited.

The holocaust was tragic, horrifying and outright disgusting... Germany was quite desperate back then... but was I can understand, but to blame it onto other people who didn't weren't even at fault? That is a new level of stupidity I've seen.

Just thinking about it made me horrified at the unfortunate people that had to go through all of that just so they could justify the lost... Hitler was stupid, a megalomaniac and deserve to be in hell.

Perhaps shoving a pineapple right up to his rear, so he could feel the pain and misery that he had committed against the Jews... seriously why do people even hated the Jews in the first place? It's just really annoying and downright stupid.

Sorry *sigh*... just the thought of the act is disturbing and revolting for a Serpahim-Aeon like me... so this is what the others in heaven would feel regarding the many sin man committed.

It wasn't Germany fault its all the people of other nations involve, specifically their politicians whom had to give out an unfair treaty that lead to Germany degradation and corruption that had even allowed the nazi to assume power.

Had things gone better, then they would not have to experience the mess that was the holocaust and ww2 itself, same for the Russian communism is the worst thing to have ever set foot on the nation.

As it turned a once empire into a union of ruinous states that made its people suffer by the hands of corrupt and incompetent leaders... Joseph Stalin was by far the worst leader to have ruled it.