[Chapter 35]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 036)

"Selene... that's enough teasing" I had flatly ordered to my first lover who is enjoying herself to much in teasing our companion and also my new lover that I've never expect would have happened.

But here we are now... there is really no going back now after after happened a few days ago during our trip to the ark, which supposed to be some experiment or research between me and Helena but it ended up more than just some study.

You could say we'd both made quite the discovery regarding one another, while also enjoying a short conversation that surprisingly lead to my situation now to which I am not complaining by the way.

Honestly it was a bit of a surprise... but also not when the creator approve of our two-way relationship... then again in the Bible many of his Prophets have married more than just one wife before.

That only changed when he given them the ten commandments which were laws meant to restraint the people but no to much but mostly to prevent their own sinful acts on happening too often.

You can't stop man, God is aware of our own rebellious nature and knew that it had to be quelled and put in a rather controlled manner which is why the ten commandments are intentionally made.

Though knowing what happened in the, which the creator had long predicted it at least taught the Israelite who were forced to wander the dessert till all generations of that time have perished, leaving behind were their descendants.

Who are the one's to reclaim their lands and rebuild their civilization, though as history would dictate they would fall and rise many times, a testament to the people's will that never wavered even when they had been severely oppressed.

They had never lost faith despite of the sufferings they had experienced, they endure where other's failed rebuilding over and over again, one can say it was their faith or resolve made them strong.

Resilience that helped their own culture survive for many centuries even some are lost others are well preserved and new one arises from the ashes of the old an impressive feat for any civilization to maintain such ability for so many years.

Anyway, with our relationship was truly official now... much to Selene own smugness and continued teasing about it, still I love her for all her flaws which just made her who who was regardless.

Helena on the other hand was quite new to being put in such a position despite the many years of experience that sher witness from others, that still didn't help her own lack of idea in our relationship.

Luckily we're taking it slow, the same as me and Selene did since there was no need to rush our ourselves in regards to our newfound love for one another that even I am getting use to for the moment.

My experience with Selene help but my other lover was different, Helen is much more reserved and shy unlike the teasing and energetic attitude of Selene, but despite their opposites both get along well, then again both are scientist.

Helena experience does fascinate Selene whom shown interest in the Precursor technology and how they've reached to a point that they've become transentient beings capable of manipulating the basic fabric of reality as their materials.

Neurophysic as I've mentioned before is what their specie study all about, and is the basis of most of their advance technologies that made the Forerunners own look like tools from the stone age, it was pure luck and the hesitations to kill.

What stopped the Precursors in casually killing the Forerunners who were in their eyes are quite primitive, they were caught off guard by what they did when they created a weapon of galactic level.