[Chapter 85]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 086)

"What's g-going on?!" The boy heard the slight panicked voice of his assailants as he felt a strange sensation that overlapped with reality as everything around... started warping and changing.

Though he couldn't notice as he was still in a state of weakness, body unable to move much due to the recent treatment that he had receive from his fellow kind that had shunned him the moment he had been born... being seen as monster.

A beast that would ravage anyone that is so much as step close to him... like what he did to his mother when he was born, it was an accident and because of that event in the past, he had been neglected.

Neglected by his own father out of many reasons... one of those being the danger that he had for others even if he did not mean it in anyway or had any ill intentions when the boy was... innocent.

Power comes with a burden after all, he simply had gained it at a time he shouldn't have yet... in doing so he was badly neglected and hated by others of his kind, being turned into some pariah.

A reason to be hated and it's all because of an accident that occured when he was born... an accident that he had no control over... a mistake that he never wanted to happen, yet fate was so cruel.

For years he had gone through the same treatment... feared and shunned as if he was some abomination... neglected by his only father while others scorned him for being a half-breed of their kind.

A lesser that was deemed as a mistake, a thing that should exist... to experience such treatment... was beyond anything a child of his age should've experience for it was just too cruel... cold... and painful.

To endure such a suffering would be too much for anyone... it could scar the mind of the innocent, traumatizing their minds for years wandering to come... or in worst case... lead them to a dark path.

A path of no return, to become the thing that they had been treated most... to be a cancer to others... a beast that seeks to bring only pain and suffering, few can be helped... and even fewer can be save.

For most would have embraced the path they have chosen... discarding who they once were, becoming inhumane and fall into madness and insanity, becoming nothing but husk of their former selves.

It was miracle that the poor boy... hadn't become inhumane not only in body, but of mind and heart... perhaps there was a spark that kept him from falling into the darkness that was madness and hatred... or simply... he was still pure in his heart.

Either way his perseverance would have impressed others even when he was helpless... he never faltered or given up, cowardly he was now that flaw may just changed one day, but that day has yet to come until then, his salvation had come.

"Aagg! What is this?!" He heard them all screaming... their voice laced with pain as they where struck by something. "The light! It burn!!!" The boy weakly opened his eyes... only to be struck by this light.

Yet unlike his assailants who had seeked to harm him... the only gave off a soothing and warmth aura... he felt as if his body was being mended and healed by this light which should be possible as it is the anathema that harme his specie.

Even if the boy was just a half-breed the light would not be so welcoming to him, nor would it heal him or rejuvenating his strength for it should have done the opposite yet the light did not and continue to rejuvenate his lost strength.

"S-Shoot it!!!" His assailants screamed as he could hear the shattering of glass, the crumbling of the wall and the echoes of explosion that ringed across the room as the light continue to flow it's way inside.