[Chapter 117]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 118)

"That's t-the Akula?!" Hornet exclaimed as the satellite feed that was being used to monitor the situation of the battle showed the devastation that the Akula had been unleashing against a combine fleet the results was greatly devastating.

The entire fleet was being decimated by the seconds as they were losing several ships each seconds, the ship's that were lost was costly and expensive it would prove to be the biggest humiliation and losses that the United States would have.

Three combined fleet against one ship, it was evident who was winning, one ship... a fog no less had showed it's prowess against the combined might of the three fleet that tasked to hunt Akula.

It was a horrific sight as warhips vanish into thin air, leaving nothing behind as long are reduce to empty space that was no longer there, they could see human crew falling from their now erased ship.

A single shot that couldn't even be seen, one strike against them was all it took to annihilate even the strongest of human warship that they had built, it's own defenses, all of it were nothing to Akula.

A hundred miles away the Akula did not stops her assault, she continues to strike down the remainder of the fleet giving them no respite as their ships were sunk to the depths0 of the deep seas instantly.

It was both disheartening and terrifying for everyone to know that their fleets are no match against the Fog... they had thought that they stood a chance against a single fog ship that was running away.

Never realizing that the only reason that the Akula wasn't striking back before was it was under Rosalines orders to not harm them, but after the little declaration of being labeled as a traitor.

Hesitation was quickly replace with fury and pain that they had inflicted upon her... because as they say hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, and clearly it was being learned by the combined fleet.

Begging for mercy was already too late... the Akula had taken action and fought back with vigor under Rosaline's order... the fleet was lucky that their ships was her only targets and not the people in it.

Otherwise they would have died before the battle would have begun, the first assault would have killed thousands of lives within each ship that was shot and sunked within the seconds Akula struck.

Yet... Rosaline still had some mercy even when they had denounced her as a traitor... her empathy for her nation and her people was still their... only set aside to ensure the survival of her daughter and herself... against the combined fleet.

She does not seek violence or harm, but force to take such action by the circumstances that she was in, any sane man would notice her action as the fleet was destroyed buts it's crew lived, albeit panicking over the waters they were on.

"Wait! What the heck is that?!" Hamman exclaimed a finger pointing at the blur that was hovering in the air as they see it get assaulted by the remaining fleet weapons aimed to strike the thing down.

"Seems like an aircraft of sorts... but this is the first time I saw a fog aircraft." Intrepid remarked visibly worried since many were aware that the fog never used any aircraft of it's own... but seeing it now it made her and the others worry.

"That must be from Akula, so t-that little girl had been hiding this thing all along?!" Columbia questioned suprrised and terrified to know that Akula possess aircrafts of her own... then again they never knew the true capability of Akula.

They thought her to be a hybrid warship and submarine... but clearly this was not the case based on what they were all seeing now as the aircraft stayed in the air not moving as the fleet strucked at it.