[Chapter 159]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 160)

"Hahahaha! Burn! Burn you xeno scums let me hear you scream!" Oziel sighed in exasperation at the shenanigans that his two aunts were causing, looking down at burning wreck of a planet that he was trying to restore after it got incinerated.

"Aunty! This is no time to be joking! The planet has already been cooked up!" He exclaimed trying to stop his crazy aunts from further worsening the already dead planet that they had just reduce to a giant glass... after burning it intensely.

There was no remain of the sinners that plagued the planet anymore, they have all been burned by the fury of a million sun and that was being literal since the titan's weaponry had the might to do so.

Though he was lucky to tune down what could have possible ripped the planet in pieces had it been using its strength at full power, there's a reason that it had a planet killer designation for such a titan and that was the purpose it was built for.

But that does not mean they really need to blow up the planet, they were supposed to cleanse it from any sinners as his father had instructed alongside several other planet needed to be purge.

Corruption was quite rampant in what's known as the Outer Rim, few could live peacefully when under the rule of some criminal warlord who'll plunder their wealth and mercilessly enslave them all.

Force to be pawns or worse slaves to the most despicable of beings beyond redemption... their only salvation being annihilation or damnation, to let them feel the suffering that they had inflicted.

That has always been the case for nearly every soul that his father would judge in his court, whenever her aunt send down the day for their actions to be judged and to see... whether they were virtuous.

Having lived an honest life... but if not, it could only mean one thing and one thing only... they were sinners, they who have committed crimes whether it be small or great must all be judged... fairly.

The fewer the sin, the less their sentence could be, the higher it was the greater the punishment they shall receive... the worse of which were always sent not on hell but into the void of eternal nothing.

The realm that which lie far beyond the reach of creation, the emptiness that has and always been there, the first before creation and the last after creation... it is the beginning and the end of all creation.

The between heaven and creation, what stands as the final veil to reach the true heavens beyond, if they can even manage to pass through the nothingness of primal ideas, that dwelled inside of it.

The horrors that lurked within it cannot be surpassed or rivaled by hell which may look far more tame compared to the horrors that dwelled within the void which was also his father's own domain.

He rules the void ever since he ascended as the Heavenly Omen, this includes the denizens that dwelled within it, to him it might not be frightening given he wasn't taught to have the same view as creation or think normally like creation.

He was a young angel... not on the same level as his father but that's fine, too much burden even for him to have if he chose to be that high as his father which is easier said than done given the immense responbilities that he will have.

A Throne or Cherubim rank would easily be fine for Oziel, sure he has six pairs of wings just like a Seraphim does but that was because he was born with it, he isn't like the other angels who had to rise up.