Chapter 179 Exam

"Hong An, why are your clothes dirty??? Did you fall???" Lin Qin was originally very happy to see Zhang Hongan back, but after seeing a mud stain on Zhang Hongan's hem, his face changed. The child has changed.

Even Zhang Dayong's expression changed and he walked over to Zhang Hongan and looked up and down, fearing that Zhang Hongan had been injured somewhere.

Zhang Hongan didn't expect Lin Qin's eyes to be so sharp. He originally wanted to hide it and said, "It's okay. I just fell asleep under the tree when the sun was too comfortable. After sleeping for a while, I accidentally sprained my legs when I woke up and was helped by someone." I didn't fall."

"I really didn't fall, so don't lie to me." Lin Qin said suspiciously.

"Dad, I really didn't fall. You see, except for the dirty hem, everything else is clean, right?" Zhang Hongan was worried that Lin Qin wouldn't believe it, so he turned around and let Lin Qin check.

Lin Qin checked carefully and saw that he was not injured, so he felt relieved and said reproachfully, "Tell me, you are such a big man and your feet can get sprained when you walk." "That's not true of me

. Didn't you see the stones on the ground?" Zhang Hongan felt a little embarrassed when Lin Qin said that.

"Be careful next time. The hospital exam is coming soon. If you miss it because of a foot injury, you will have to wait another three years." Zhang Dayong said.

"I know, Dad, I won't go out in the next few days." Zhang Hongan didn't want anything to happen during the college exam, so it was better to stay in the inn and study.

"By the way, you just said you were helped by someone, did you say thank you???" Lin Qin suddenly remembered what Zhang Hongan just said.

Lin Qin's words reminded Zhang Hongan of the handsome young man just now, and he was stunned for a moment. It wasn't until Lin Qin called him again that he came back to his senses and said, "Thank you, but it's a pity that he left before I even asked him what his name was." Now."

Zhang Dayong is also quite attentive sometimes. Seeing that something was wrong with Zhang Hongan's expression, he said with a hint of wisdom in his eyes, "The one holding you is a little brother!!!"

Zhang Hongan looked at Zhang Dayong in shock and said, "Father, what are you doing? I know."

"I can guess it just by looking at your expression." Zhang Dayong looked at Zhang Hongan with an expression that said, "You're too young."

Lin Qin's face lit up with joy when he heard this and said, "Hong'an, have you fallen in love with that little brother? Do you know who it is? If you know, my father will propose marriage to you." Zhang Hongan's marriage has always been

Lin Qin's . Zhang Hongan has a heart problem. He was born in Tongsheng at a young age. In recent years, he has had a lot of relatives, and there are even a few girls in the town who are very good. But Zhang Hongan just refused to nod, saying that he was still young and wanted to concentrate on studying. In fact, he just didn't have the intention.

Lin Qin once asked him what kind of boy or girl he liked, but Zhang Hongan said he didn't know. He was not happy after asking too many questions, so Lin Qin could only put the matter down for now. Now that he finally met a young man who Zhang Hongan liked, Lin Qin didn't decide on him as soon as possible.

Zhang Hongan knew that Lin Qin was worried about his marriage, but he was too hasty. Zhang Hongan said in a dumbfounded voice, "Dad, I just met him once. I don't know his name or where he lives. What's more, we have never met him once." I just came to propose marriage. Not to mention that I didn't say that I liked him. I didn't even know whether he liked him or not. What's more, judging from his clothes, he should be from a better family and he is a local in Fucheng. How could he like me? Hey."

When Lin Qin heard this, his joy suddenly disappeared, and he said in frustration, "After all, your father and I are incompetent. If we were more capable and our family conditions were better, that little brother would definitely look at it. I'm going to fuck you."

When Zhang Hongan saw Lin Qin's low mood, he immediately became anxious and didn't know how to release his hands. He said anxiously, "Dad, you and dad are already very powerful. Even in this town, there aren't many people who can compete. Our family is living a more comfortable life. I don't want to get married because my health has never been very good. Those boys and girls are all delicate and need someone to take care of them. If we get married, I don't know who will take care of whom." Lin

Qin After listening to Zhang Hongan's story, Zhang Dayong and Zhang Hongan looked at each other, and then sighed in their hearts. Zhang Hongan still cared about his body.

"Don't worry, Dad will definitely help you find a healthy boy or girl who can take care of you." Lin Qin looked at Zhang Hongan and said.

Zhang Hongan actually didn't want to talk about the marriage, so he said, "Dad, I'm going back to review my studies first."

Lin Qin knew that Zhang Hongan was evading, but the college examination was the most important thing now, so Lin Qin didn't say much and just told the matter Keep it in mind.

After Zhang Hongan left, Lin Qin leaned in Zhang Dayong's arms and said reproachfully, "If we had been more careful, Hong'an's health would have been better if he hadn't been born prematurely." "

Hongan was pregnant when she was pregnant. Due to drought, the fetus is inherently unstable, and even if it is full term, it will be weaker than the average child. Don't blame yourself too much, Hong An has recovered now, hasn't he? Although he is a little thinner, his health is no worse than others. " Zhang Dayong comforted.

Lin Qin wiped the corners of his eyes and nodded silently.

As expected, Zhang Hongan never left the inn in the next few days, so he didn't know that the little brother who saved him had gone back to Panshui Lake to look for him, but he came back disappointed.

"Have you brought all your clothes? Have you checked the four treasures of the study? Dad has also prepared some dry food for you. Remember to take it out to eat when you are hungry. By the way, your brother-in-law told you to go and find out. Have you found out who the examiner is this time???" On the day of the college examination, Lin Qin kept talking about it, and Zhang Dayong knew it was because he was flustered.

Fortunately, Zhang Hongan didn't mind his verbosity and answered patiently, "Dad, didn't you help prepare my clothes yesterday? And they can't be changed or washed inside, so just bring a coat. I've also brought the Four Treasures of the Study, I've also inquired with other candidates before the examiner."

"Okay, it's too late to talk anymore, let's go first." Zhang Dayong glanced at the time and urged.

Lin Qin said in a panic, "Yes, let's go quickly."

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin sent Zhang Hongan to the entrance of the examination room, and then watched Zhang Hongan go to line up for examination. When the time came, the door to the examination room opened, and several officials in official uniforms walked out, each with a knife on his waist and looking fierce.

The hospital examination is much stricter than the county examination and the prefecture examination. Not only will all the clothes be stripped off except for the clothes and trousers, but everything will be disassembled and inspected carefully. The dry food Lin Qin specially prepared for Zhang Hongan was broken into small pieces. Fortunately, it was not broken into pieces, otherwise Zhang Hongan would not know how to eat it.

Hair and shoes were naturally not spared, and the person was put in after everything was checked and found to be OK.

Zhang Hongan originally thought that no one would cheat in such a strict inspection, but he didn't expect that he heard screams from behind him as soon as he stepped into the examination room. When he turned around, he saw that the officer was holding a small note in his hand. He opened it and it was densely packed with words. The examinee who had been found out had a look of defeat on his face.

"Okay, stop looking and hurry in." Seeing Zhang Hongan standing there and not moving, an official stepped forward to urge him.

Zhang Hongan saluted him, and then looked for his seat number without caring about the things behind him. Sometimes Zhang Hongan really doesn't understand those who cheat. Is it interesting to do so? If he is found cheating in the college examination, he will not only be banned from participating in the college examination, but also be expelled from the title of child student. This is totally not worth it.

During the hospital examination, everyone was locked in a small room for the examination, sleeping and going to the toilet. It was only opened once every three years. Although it had been cleaned, the smell was still not very good. Zhang Hongan subconsciously held his breath as soon as he entered the examination room. Seeing that there was still time, he hurriedly asked the official for some water and briefly cleaned the examination room. He put the baggage on the single bed to use as a pillow, and then took out the medicine bag Zhang Dayong specially asked the doctor to prepare and put it on his body to refresh himself.

When the time comes, the door to the examination room is closed, and the small doors inside are also locked. There is also an official standing at the door of each room, watching you for twelve hours to prevent cheating.

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin knew that Zhang Hongan would not come out for three days, so after closing the door to the examination room, they turned back to the inn with worry.

At this time, Zhang Hongan in the examination room had just received the test paper. He did not write it immediately. Instead, he read the test paper carefully from beginning to end, and then took out the scratch paper and wrote on it. One morning passed, and the draft paper was densely packed with words.

After writing all the answers on the draft paper, Zhang Hongan did not immediately copy them onto the test paper. Instead, he said to the official outside the room, "Sir, I would like to have lunch." The college examination does not mean that it will be distributed on time, but that you need to Call someone when the time comes and someone will deliver it to you. Of course, the time is only around noon. If it's too late, it won't be delivered and you can only wait until the evening.

The official took a look at the sky and said, "Okay, you wait." He did not move, but called an official to ask him to get lunch for Zhang Hongan.

Lunch was quickly delivered on a tray. It was a bowl of white rice, an egg soup and a portion of shredded pork and stir-fried vegetables. It was not good but not bad either. Zhang Hongan finished his meal in the shortest time, then put the empty rice bowl on the tray and handed it to the official outside the room. In addition to the empty bowl, there was also a piece of broken silver placed on the tray. The official did not take it away immediately but glanced at Zhang Hongan.

Zhang Hongan cupped his hands at the officer and said, "My body has been thin since I was a child and I don't need cold water. I wonder if you can give me a pot of hot water."

When he heard that he only wanted hot water, the officer happily accepted the piece of silver. Although bribes cannot be collected, normal filial piety can still be collected, so there are still many people fighting for the official position responsible for guarding each hospital examination.

Having money makes things easier. After a while, the official sent a pot of hot water and a clean cup. Zhang Hongan naturally thanked him again.

After drinking a cup of hot water, Zhang Hongan felt much more comfortable. Then he took out the test paper and started writing the answers on the test paper.

After filling in all the answers, Zhang Hongan checked them carefully again, and after confirming that they were correct, he sealed the test paper and handed it to the official outside the door, saying, "Sir, the first test for junior students has been completed."

The official took a look at it and sealed it. He nodded and carefully sent the test paper to the storage area and put it away, and then brought Zhang Hongan the test paper for the second session.

There are three college exams in total, but they are not one per day. Instead, after you finish one exam, you can move on to the second exam. Some geniuses can complete three exams in one day. Of course, there are very few such people.