Chapter 82 Small Clothes

"Brother Dayong, bring me a piece of fine cotton cloth next time you go to town. I want to make some small clothes for the child." Lin Qin was sitting at the door looking at the millet on the ground and suddenly remembered something. , said loudly to Zhang Dayong who was busy in the kitchen.

"Okay." Zhang Dayong responded without hesitation. At the same time, he was a little annoyed in his heart. He went to town several times after Lin Qin found out he was pregnant. Why did he forget to prepare something for the child.

The five acres of fields have been cleaned up, and the green vegetables and cabbage seeds have been planted with Lin Han's help and guidance. There is nothing to be busy about for the time being. Taking advantage of the time and not going up the mountain for a while, Zhang Dayong picked up his bow and arrow and went up the mountain again.

Perhaps because he hadn't been there for a while, the animals on the mountain multiplied a lot. In just half a day, Zhang Dayong caught several rabbits and pheasants, and even caught two bamboo rats. It was a great harvest.

With Lin Qin in mind, Zhang Dayong hurried down the mountain around noon. When he got home, he saw that Lin Qin had already cooked. He said with some displeasure, "I didn't tell you that I would do the cooking. Why did you just do it?" Disobedient."

Seeing that Zhang Dayong was angry, Lin Qin pulled his sleeves to please him and said coquettishly, "I didn't really lift anything heavy, I just fried a few vegetables. I'm already three months pregnant and it's safe. Even my drowsiness has improved a lot. Sitting all day is too boring. Last time, my sister-in-law told me to be happy every day. If I am in a bad mood, it will not be good for the child. Just let me do something light. Let's live."

"Others want to rest at home, but it's boring for you to rest at home." It's rare for Lin Qin to act coquettishly once and Zhang Dayong can't stand it. Moreover, Li Fulang also talked to Zhang Dayong a few days ago, asking Zhang Dayong not to restrain Lin every day. Diligence, as long as the fetus is stable and I do a little housework, it doesn't matter. And if you stay at home every day and don't move, it will be very difficult to give birth in the future.

Seeing Zhang Dayong say this, Lin Qin knew that Zhang Dayong was not angry anymore. He smiled and did not dare to carry the plate, and directly instructs Zhang Dayong to carry the food out.

After lunch, Zhang Dayong did not stop Lin Qin from clearing away the dishes. He just refused to fetch water or anything.

Recently, he has been taking a nap every day. Even though his lethargy has improved greatly, Lin Qin still starts to feel sleepy when the time comes. After putting away the dishes, Lin Qin automatically returned to the bedroom to rest.

"I'm going to town. If you wake up and I haven't come back yet, don't pick up heavy objects, you know!!!" Zhang Dayong bent down and kissed Lin Qin on the forehead, and warned carefully.

"Okay, don't forget to buy fine cotton cloth. You don't need to buy too much to make two small clothes." Lin Qin said softly with his eyes closed.

"Okay, do you want anything else???" Zhang Dayong carefully tucked in the quilt and asked.

"Bring back some more seasonings. There aren't many seasonings at home..." Lin Qin gradually fell asleep, and his voice became lower and lower. The last word was almost in his mouth. If Zhang Dayong hadn't lowered his head, he still wouldn't have heard it. What did Lin Qin say?

Zhang Dayong stood by the bed and watched quietly for a while before quietly walking out of the bedroom. Then he carried the prey he caught in the morning and walked directly to the town without using an ox cart.

When he went there, Zhang Dayong was still thinking about buying a cow to go home. In the future, he would need a bullock cart to sell game in the town or transport food after the harvest. He couldn't go to Village Chief Li's house to borrow it every time. After all, the other party also needed it. It would be much more convenient if he could have an ox cart.

The more Zhang Dayong thought about it, the more he thought it was a good idea. However, although he made the decision, he did not buy the cattle immediately. Firstly, buying a cow was a big deal and Zhang Dayong wanted to tell Lin Qin at least. Secondly, he didn't bring that much money this time, so he didn't have much money to buy a cow.

After arriving in the town, Zhang Dayong first went to the restaurant where he usually cooperated to sell his prey. Hare and pheasant were not worth much, and the total of five or six of them was less than one or two. However, two bamboo rats were purchased by the restaurant at the price of one or two each, which made Zhang Dayong make a lot of money.

After the prey was sold, Zhang Dayong went to the grocery store with an empty basket on his back to buy all the seasonings he needed at home. Thinking that Lin Qin liked spicy food recently, he bought some chili noodles. I had already paid the bill and was about to leave, but when I saw the good millet on display, I turned around and bought another three kilograms of millet. Zhang Dayong had heard from Li Fulang that millet is the most nourishing and is good for nourishing the body.

Zhang Dayong didn't know anything about cloth, so after going to the cloth store, he didn't say anything nonsense and just asked the waiter in the shop to cut a piece of fine cotton that was enough to make two little doll clothes. After buying the doll's cloth, Zhang Dayong thought that Lin Qin's belly would get bigger and bigger in the later stages of pregnancy, and the previous clothes would not be able to be worn, so he bought slightly better cheesecloth to make clothes for Lin Qin.

A trip to the grocery store and a trip to the clothing store directly cost Zhang Dayong seventy-seven or eighty-eight dollars of the money he earned today. It can be said that Zhang Dayong only earned two days of food expenses after working hard for one day. But Zhang Dayong not only did not feel that he had spent too much money, but was happy that Lin Qin and the baby would have new clothes to wear soon.

When Zhang Dayong returned home, Lin Qin had already gotten up and was sitting under the eaves, guarding the millet. Lin Qin's eyes started to light up when he saw Zhang Dayong. He stood up and greeted him, "Brother Dayong, you are back. Are you tired? Take a rest." He also wanted to reach out to help take the backpack off Zhang Dayong's back, but Zhang Dayong dodged it.

"Just go and sit down, I'll do it myself." How dare Zhang Dayong let Lin Qin touch the basket on his back, it's so heavy.

Lin Qin also knew that Zhang Dayong would not let him touch him, so he sat back obediently and poked his head to look at the things in the backpack. While looking at it, he asked, "Did you buy everything I asked you to buy?" "Yes?

" , I bought them all. This is the muslin cloth you asked for. I also bought salt, sugar, cumin and various seasonings. I see that you like spicy food recently, so I bought you some chili noodles. Also, also With this millet, millet is the most nourishing thing. You can cook some porridge for yourself tomorrow. I almost forgot, I also bought you a piece of cloth. After a while, you will have a big belly and you won't be able to wear the old clothes. You can use this Let me make myself some bigger clothes." Zhang Dayong took out the things in the backpack one by one and said as he took them.

Lin Qin didn't expect that Zhang Dayong also brought a cloth for himself. He took the cloth and touched it carefully. Although he was very happy in his heart, he complained, "Why did you bring me something again? It's so expensive. I have a big belly and wear it." Your clothes are the same."

My brother's appearance is not much different from that of a man, except that he looks more delicate, so the clothes worn by both parties are generally similar. At most, brothers prefer to wear long shirts, while men prefer to wear shorts. In some relatively poor families, if the husband is pregnant and his belly is too big to wear his own clothes, he will wear men's clothes to spend that period.

"It's not like I don't have money to buy you clothes. If you want to wear my clothes, you'd better look good in a long gown." Zhang Dayong liked to see Lin Qin's appearance in a long gown. In his words, he was very handsome.

Zhang Dayong's straightforward words made Lin Qin's cheeks turn red, and he lowered his head and was a little embarrassed to look at Zhang Dayong.

After putting things away, Zhang Dayong changed into a set of clothes that he wore at home and began to pull the millet on the ground. The millet needs to be peeled every now and then so that it can be dried better and faster.

Before the tires were stable, Zhang Dayong was worried that Lin Qin would be hit by someone when he went out, so he never let Lin Qin go out. Now that the fetus is stable and he can go out, Lin Qin has to start sewing clothes for the baby and himself, so he can only continue to sit under the eaves every day.

"It's not okay that you haven't gone out since you were pregnant. Occasionally you have to go out for a walk and exercise. You can't just accommodate Zhang Dayong in everything. This body is your own." Brother Yi came to see Lin Qin. Lin Qin sat still under the eaves again and spoke earnestly.

Seeing that Brother Yi had misunderstood, Lin Qin quickly explained, "Brother Yi, you have misunderstood. Brother Dayong didn't let me go out. It was because I was busy making clothes for my children and myself recently that I didn't go out.

" Only then did he see Lin Qin doing needlework in his hands. The expression on his face looked much better. He took the small clothes in Lin Qin's hands and looked at them. He nodded and praised, "Your skills have improved a lot. These clothes are really good." Okay. But you are so willing to buy fine cotton clothes for your children. My little one will soon outgrow your clothes. What a waste." "What's the point? I'm not just giving birth

. Just keep this child for future children to wear. If it doesn't work, why don't you leave it for my child's children to wear? As long as you keep these clothes well, they will be fine for decades." Lin Qin said with a smile.

Brother Yi thought for a while, nodded and said, "That's true, but I really envy you. Zhang Dayong is so kind to you. Not only is he willing to buy fine cotton cloth for his children, but he also buys cloth for you to make new clothes from time to time." Lin

Qin He still didn't like talking about him and Zhang Dayong to others, but he didn't deny Zhang Dayong's kindness to him. He smiled shyly and said, "Brother Dayong is indeed very good. You also know why Brother Dayong and I got married. I originally thought As long as Brother Dayong doesn't beat his husband like other men, and doesn't stop me from returning to my parents' home. I didn't expect him to be so good to me. It makes me feel that I don't care enough about him on weekdays, and I feel a little unworthy. He's been nice to me."

Looking at Lin Qin's happy look, Brother Yi felt that he was really jealous. He rolled his eyes and said, "I know your man is nice to you. Seriously, if I say a word, you will You said so many things back to me, why haven't I seen you talk like this on weekdays? You can't stop talking about your man."

Lin Qin pursed his lips slightly and lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Okay, that's all I'm saying. I'm happy for you and Zhang Dayong to have such a good life." Brother Yi is really not the kind of person who likes jealousy, and he quickly threw away the sourness just now. At the back of my mind, I was really happy for Lin Qin.

"Thank you." Lin Qin thanked him.

After Brother Yi left the Zhang family, he happened to meet Aunt Zhou. The two chatted for a while and talked about Lin Qin.

Aunt Zhou was busy on weekdays playing matchmaker and taking care of her own family affairs. She seldom had the time to pay attention to how Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong were doing. Now that she met Lin Qin's neighbor, she wanted to ask about it.

When Brother Yi heard Aunt Zhou ask about Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong, he praised and envied them all at once, saying how good Zhang Dayong was to Lin Qin. He also mentioned that since Lin Qin became pregnant, Zhang Dayong was reluctant to let Lin Qin do housework. He had just bought Lin Qin cloth to make new clothes.

Lin Qin also kept the house clean every day. Every time Zhang Dayong came home, he would prepare hot water and hot meals. The two of them lived so happily.

After Aunt Zhou heard what Brother Yi said, her originally worried heart finally returned to her stomach. Zhang Dayong was a man who had suffered a lot since childhood, and Lin Qin was also ill-fated. Aunt Zhou really hoped that the two of them could live well and not encounter any unhappy things in the future. Fortunately, they were both good children.

Brother Yi and Aunt Zhou didn't chat for too long, and soon they separated and went home. But neither of them expected that their conversation was overheard by another person, which led to a tragedy.