Chapter 30 Make a decision and ask for branches

After receiving the message from the Lin family, Aunt Zhou went to Dongyang Village to find Li Jie's mother and conveyed the Lin family's message. Li Jie's mother was not very satisfied with the Lin family's marriage. If Li Jie hadn't insisted on marrying Lin Qin, how could Li Jie's mother have proposed marriage.

I originally thought that with such a big gap in family background between the two parties, the Lin family would immediately be grateful for the agreement after learning about it. However, I didn't expect that the Lin family not only did not agree immediately, but also said that they wanted to see each other. Li Jie's mother became even more angry.

Li Jie's mother originally wanted to refuse it directly, but the Lin family's marriage was always open to knots, so she didn't believe that Li Jie couldn't find a good one with Li Jie's conditions.

If Li Jie's mother was the only one in the family, this marriage would really be over. However, Li Jie happened to be resting at home on vacation today. Seeing his mother's face change, she immediately guessed what the other party would say next and said one step ahead. "Of course it's no problem. It's just that I only have one day off every ten days. If you want to go on a blind date, you have to wait ten days."

"That's no problem." Aunt Zhou saw Li Jianniang's expression just now, and there was no trace of it on her face. The changes, but there was some murmuring in my heart.

After Aunt Zhou left, Li Jie's mother immediately exploded and scolded Li Jie, "You can't find a wife or something, you insist on marrying such a person who can't meet any conditions, and you are still a little brother." . Look, look, the conditions are not that good, but the end is very good. You have to see it in person to see who he thinks he is." "

Mom, don't I just like Brother Qin? You also want me to find someone. It's not what I like. If I marry someone I don't like, my mother will be unhappy in the future, and you will also suffer." Li Jie knew his mother's temper very well, and he was not anxious when the other party got angry and calmed her down softly.

Hearing this, Li Jie's mother also restrained her temper. She glared at Li Jie angrily and said, "That's all, I don't care. Just go with your father during the blind date. I won't go." "Okay

. , As long as you don't object to this marriage, it will be fine." Li Jie said with a smile.

After Aunt Zhou returned to Zhuangyuan Village, she went to the Lin family and informed them of the time. After thinking about it, she said, "We are from the same village and I am not dissatisfied with you. That Li Jie's mother is very dissatisfied with this marriage. You guys Didn't you see how ugly she looked when she heard you guys want to look at each other just now? If she wasn't worried about face, she would have scolded her. I finally understand. In Li Jianniang's opinion, she is willing to nod and agree to the marriage. That's very honorable. If you don't nod immediately and still look at each other, you're being ignorant. Brother Qin, my aunt has met a lot of people over the years, and has many marriage plans. Li Jie's conditions are very good, but If you really get married, you will have a hard time like Li Jianniang." Aunt

Zhou is in the matchmaking business, so she naturally hopes that every marriage can be successful, so that she can make more money. But Aunt Zhou can't push someone into a pit of fire when they say they are close. Of course, if the other party knows that life will be difficult after marriage and still wants to get married, then that's a different matter.

Lin Han was becoming more and more unfavorable about the marriage at this time. If he hadn't already set a time to see each other, he would have just said that the marriage was not a success.

"Father???" After Aunt Zhou left, Lin Dazhu frowned and looked at Lin Han, obviously not optimistic about the marriage.

"The words have been spoken, let's wait and see before we speak." Lin Han said with a frown.

Ten days passed by in a blink of an eye. On the day of the blind date, Li Jie brought his father to Lin Han's house to see them, which could be said to have given the Lin family enough face.

Originally, Lin Han was ready to reject the marriage after seeing each other, but he hesitated when he saw Li Jie. Li Jie has a handsome appearance and a gentle and polite attitude. Perhaps because he has been working in the town all year round, his body is not rough like a countryman at all. Li Jie's father seemed to be an honest and responsible man, and he was very close to Lin Han. It can be said that there was nothing wrong with this marriage except for Li Jie's mother.

Lin Qin had been shaken about the marriage after listening to Aunt Zhou's story about Li Jianniang's attitude. After all, it was easy for conflicts to arise even if the mother-in-law didn't like her, no matter how good the relationship was with her husband. But after seeing Li Jie's appearance and conversation, Lin Qin was entangled again. Li Jie's appearance and conversation were both the type that Lin Qin liked. In addition, Li Jie's own conditions were very good. If he missed it, it would be difficult to find another one like him. A good choice for a husband.

Seeing that the Lin family members were a little confused, Li Jie immediately understood something and said in a deep voice, "After we get married, I will take my husband to live in the town. The restaurant where I work provides accommodation. The restaurant owner also said before However, if our wife or husband follows us to the town, we can provide a job as a dishwasher, but the monthly wages will be a little less, only more than 100 Wen, and it will be harder, but like us, we will have a job every ten days. A day's rest."

The Lin family did not expect that Li Jie planned to bring his husband to the town after getting married. This is rare in the countryside. Most of the time, the wife or husband takes care of the parents-in-law and does housework in the countryside, and the husband goes To work in the town, only some who are doing well in the town will choose to take their families to the town.

Li Jie's father also spoke up and said, "Yes, Xiaojie told us before that he would take his husband to the town with him after we get married. His mother and I are still young and don't need a daughter-in-law to wait on us."

Originally , Li Jie's father said. Lin Han and others were very satisfied with Li Jie, but they were worried that Li Jie's mother would try to tease Lin Qin. Now that Li Jie had said that he would take Lin Qin with him to the town to make a living, what else could he be dissatisfied with. Lin Han nodded and agreed to the marriage on the spot. Li Jie's father and Lin Han even discussed the time for the marriage.

Although Li Jie works in the town, the Li family mainly focuses on farming. There will be a good harvest in another month, and there will be no good days within a month. So both parties put the time for betrothal and marriage after the harvest, and both parties had more time at that time, so they didn't have to prepare for the marriage while harvesting.

Although the appointment had not yet been made, everyone knew that the marriage was settled, so the villagers in Zhuangyuan Village soon learned that Lin Qin had been married to the Li family in Dongyang Village, and also knew that Li Jie had married. They wanted to take him to the town to make a living, which made everyone even more envious. Who wouldn't say that Lin Qin was lucky enough to find a good family.

Zhang Dayong naturally heard the news and didn't think much about it. He just silently buried the clothes Lin Qin made for him deeper.

Since the marriage, Lin Qin has not gone out much on weekdays. Most of the time, he has been learning needlework from Bai Xiuniang. Not to mention that the needlework has greatly increased in just half a month.

"I really envy you for talking about such a good family. I don't know what kind of family I will talk about in the future???" Li Mo looked at Lin Qin enviously and said with a smile.

"Don't worry, based on your status as father, you will definitely be able to speak better than me in the future." Lin Qin looked at Li Mo and said.

Lin Qin didn't have many close friends in the village. The best one he had was Li Mo, the little brother from the village chief's family. Li Mo went to live with his mother's family for a while, and when he came back, he heard that Lin Qin was engaged. After hearing the news, he hurried to Lin Qin's house with the gifts he brought back from his grandmother's house.

"My father, the village chief, just wants to sound nice. Unlike you, he is farming in the countryside." Li Mo never thought that his father was superior to others because he was the village chief. He knew very well that his father was also in the village. You have a little say in the village, but no one outside knows who you are.

Lin Qin felt that the reason why he was so close to Li Mo was inseparable from Li Mo's sober character.

"By the way, what does Li Jie look like? Is he good-looking? Has he come to hang out with you or give you gifts?" Li Mo asked gossiping.

When he mentioned Li Jie and Lin Qin, he couldn't help but blush, but he still replied, "It's not like he looks like a country boy. He only comes back once every ten days. How can he have time to hang out with me?"

"That's not the case. Give you something???" Li Mo asked with some displeasure.

Lin Qin shook his head. Li Jie had not been here since the last time we met, and he had not asked anyone to send anything over.

Li Mo glanced at Lin Qin and said hesitantly, "Brother Qin, why do I feel something is wrong? According to Aunt Zhou, that man named Li Jie should like you very much, but why doesn't his behavior seem like it at all?" I like your look. I'm not bluffing you. When my eldest brother and my sister-in-law were dating, my eldest brother would ask someone to give my sister-in-law something every once in a while. Sometimes it was a bouquet of flowers picked by himself, and sometimes it was a few flowers. It's a wild fruit."

Lin Qin paused while doing needlework, and then said casually, "Everyone has a different personality, and Li Jie is working in the town and it would be troublesome to find someone to deliver things back."

Li Mo saw Lin Qin said so and didn't say anything else, lest Lin Qin think that he was deliberately stirring up trouble, he turned around and chatted with Lin Qin about other private matters. As for whether Li Mo's words just now left a mark in Lin Qin's heart. Only Lin Qin would know if there were any traces.

"Baby, that little brother Lin Qin is engaged. Don't you have to look at Mian every day? He is a grown man after all. If you look at him every day, let his classmates think of him." Old man Song squatted in the kitchen. He said to Mrs. Song who was busy in the kitchen outside the door.

Mother Song paused while cooking, and then said, "Lin Qin is engaged??? Which family is he from?" "

I heard that he is from Dongyang Village and the man is still working in the town. He is also from the family. Good kiss." Old Man Song replied.

When Mother Song heard the word "good kiss", she smiled coldly. The mockery disappeared briefly, and then she said lightly, "Then he is really lucky." "

You haven't said yet whether you want to go back with me, I'm the only one at home. No one washes my clothes." Old Man Song looked at Mother Song reproachfully. Old Man Song saw that Mother Song was just looking for something to do. How could Song Mian meet Lin Qin when he went to school every day, but Mother Song didn't? He ignored his family and insisted on coming to the town to rent a yard to watch Song Mian. He spent more than one or two silver dollars every month in vain, and his family couldn't take care of it.

Mother Song didn't care at all about Old Man Song's blame. In her opinion, nothing was more important than Song Mian, and she couldn't get back the money she spent. If Song Mian really went to Lin Qin again to cause trouble and affected Song Mian's reputation, Song's mother would not be able to cry.

Mother Song took out the cooked dishes and said as she walked, "I'll wait until Lin Qin gets married before going back. Damn old man, I tell you, don't mention Lin Qin to me at the dinner table, let alone that he is engaged. If Mian Mian The boy heard the fuss and wanted to go back to find Lin Qin. I'm not done with you."

Mother Song has a fierce character. Old man Song has always said that he can't say anything about Mother Song. Mother Song basically has the final say in the family. Seeing that there is no way to let Mother Song go back Old Man Song could only sigh and stood up and followed Mother Song.