Chapter 129 Visit

"Brother Qin, I'll come, I'll come, you can continue cooking." As soon as Bai Xiuniang entered the room, she heard a loud cry, and then Lin Qin hurriedly came out of the kitchen. Bai Xiuniang stopped him and said .

Lin Qin breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Bai Xiuniang and said gratefully, "Sorry, sister-in-law, Xiaodouzi must have peed after feeding." "

Okay, just leave it to me." Bai Xiuniang said.

Lin Qin was worried about the stewed rice in the kitchen and was about to go back to the kitchen. But when he turned around, he saw Brother Zhou standing uneasily and shouted in confusion, "Brother Zhou, why are you here???" Lin Qin remembered

. Their family didn't have much contact with Wang Dayou's family, and they only knew Brother Zhou and didn't have much friendship. Why did Brother Zhou come here at this time?

"Hello, Mr. Qin, I want to thank the head of your family. If it weren't for him, my man's arm would not be saved." Brother Zhou said with red eyes.

Lin Qin was anxious about the food in the kitchen, so he said, "We are all from the same village, so we can't just ignore death, right? You sit in my kitchen while I cook, and I will chat with you later." "

Hey, you Get busy first." Brother Zhou responded.

Lin Qin hurried back to the kitchen and saw that the water in the pot was almost boiling. If it was a little later, it would be boiled dry. Fortunately, the rice was almost simmering.

"Sister-in-law, have you had breakfast? If not, eat some from here." Lin Qin walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of rice. At this time, Bai Xiuniang had already changed Xiaodouzi's diaper, and Xiaodouzi was crying with tears in his eyes. looked at him.

"I ate it, don't worry about me, just bring this meal to Dayong." Bai Xiuniang concentrated on teasing Xiaodouzi and said without raising her head.

"Hey, okay." Lin Qin responded. Remembering that there was another person in the room, he turned to Brother Zhou and said, "If Brother Zhou is thirsty, just make yourself some sugar water. Don't be polite to me." "Hey, I'm not thirsty

. "Brother Zhou then discovered that what Lin Qin was stewing was actually white rice. There were also a few pieces of bacon and some mushrooms on the rice. They had never eaten so well during the Chinese New Year. Lin Qin could actually use it for breakfast. How lucky he was. .

After Lin Qin entered the bedroom with the meal, he happened to see Zhang Dayong trying to get up on his own. Lin Qin immediately became anxious. He put the meal aside and stepped forward to help Zhang Dayong up. I just said it, why did I get up by myself? What if the wound is torn? You said how old you are, why can't you be more obedient?" "

I just wanted to go to the toilet, I can do it alone. "Zhang Dayong saw that Lin Qin was really angry and said quickly to please him.

It was fine if Zhang Dayong didn't explain. Once he explained, Lin Qin became even more angry. He said angrily, "You won't call someone when you go to the toilet. There are wounds everywhere on your body. The one next door was almost gone. If you are a little better, Just pretend that you are fine, right? I think you just want to leave me and Xiaodouzi to live alone, otherwise why would you ruin your body so much?"

Lin Qin's eyes turned red as he spoke, and Zhang Dayong was at a loss for a moment. When he got up, he really didn't mean that. He just saw that Lin Qin was so tired and thought that he could go to the toilet alone, so he didn't call Lin Qin.

"Brother Qin, brother Qin, I will never dare to do it again. I will be obedient and you can forgive me just once." Zhang Dayong had no choice but to please.

Although Lin Qin was angry, he didn't think anything of it. He just wanted Zhang Dayong to realize his mistake and realize that he was now an injured person.

"Didn't you say you want to go to the toilet? Just wait for me to get you a chamber pot." Lin Qin wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, took out a chamber pot from the corner, and then helped Zhang Dayong take off his belt and take off his pants. If I wasn't embarrassed, I would just help him.

After Zhang Dayong went to the toilet, Lin Qin helped him put on his pants and helped him sit on the bed. Zhang Dayong washed his hands with the remaining water from his morning wash, then placed the small table on the bed, and put the rice on the table, saying, "You dig it out with a spoon first, and I'll rinse the chamber pot before washing it." Come here."

Lin Qin went to the yard to rinse the chamber pot, then washed his hands carefully, and then returned to the room to prepare to feed Zhang Dayong.

"Brother Qin, I can actually eat it by myself with a spoon. You should go and have breakfast quickly." When Lin Qin was not around, Zhang Dayong tried it and found that his hand strength had recovered a little, although he was eating a little slower. But it's okay to eat it by yourself.

"When the meal gets cold after you finish it, I'll feed you." Lin Qin "snatched" the spoon from Zhang Dayong's hand and started feeding the meal one spoonful at a time.

After Zhang Dayong finished his breakfast, Lin Qin helped Zhang Dayong wash his face and then helped him lie down again. Feeling that the temperature in the bedroom was quite warm, he said, "Brother Dayong, I think it's quite warm in the room. I won't cover you with this quilt to prevent your wound from becoming inflamed." "

Okay." Zhang Dayong responded.

"Then I'm going out to work. If something happens to you, be sure to let me know. If you get up secretly again, I'll be really angry." Before leaving, Lin Qin was still a little worried and said in a pretentious manner.

"Okay, I will be obedient." Zhang Dayong smiled fondly at Lin Qin and said.

After receiving Zhang Dayong's assurance, Lin Qin felt relieved and went out with the empty bowl.

After Lin Qin put the empty bowl in the kitchen, he walked out with his own bowl. Today's meal time was much later than before, and Lin Qin was really hungry.

If Zhang Dayong's bowl is 70% meat and 30% mushrooms, then Lin Qin's bowl is 70% mushrooms and 30% meat, but it's enough to make many people envious.

"Brother Zhou, I'm really sorry. I've been busy until now and I don't have time to entertain you." Lin Qin originally wanted to send Brother Zhou away before eating, but it was still a bit impolite to eat in front of the guests. But he didn't know how long Brother Zhou would stay, and he was really hungry, so he had to be thick-skinned.

"It's okay, it's just that I came early." Because he was late and had many things at home, Brother Zhou thought of coming over earlier to say thank you, but he didn't know that he came too early. As he spoke, Brother Zhou put the gift he prepared on the table and said, "Brother Qin, you know that our family's conditions are too good and we can't afford to buy anything. We can only buy some tofu and some vegetables grown at home to express our gratitude. "

"You're too polite." Lin Qin didn't expect that Brother Zhou would actually bring something. He didn't even dislike it. After all, Lin Qin also knew the other party's conditions.

Brother Zhou shook his head and said, "Your man didn't just save my man, he saved our whole family. If my man hadn't also been injured on his leg and couldn't walk, he would have come over in person to say thank you." My man said that when he recovers from his injury, he will come over in person to say thank you to your man."

Lin Qin pondered for a while and said, "If my man gets into trouble because of saving people, maybe I will get angry at you, but although he was injured, he is recuperating. It will take some time to recover, so we are all from the same village and should help each other, so you don't have to be so polite."

Lin Qin's words were a bit straightforward, but they were what he really meant. Brother Zhou didn't feel uncomfortable with Lin Qin's straightforward words. Something was wrong. In fact, Lin Qin's attitude was already very good. After all, although Zhang Dayong was not dead, he was seriously injured. If it were Brother Zhou, he might not let anyone in.

Brother Zhou's arrival seemed to turn on a switch. The families of almost all the rescued villagers brought more or less things like eggs or eggs to visit Zhang Dayong. There are husbands and wives who come together, and there are also men who cannot act as companions.

When everyone arrived, their attitude towards Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong was unprecedentedly gentle. Those who had previously been unfriendly to Zhang Dayong even expressed their sincere apologies. This made Lin Qin a little relieved and felt that Zhang Dayong did not save the wrong person.

Only then did Lin Qin know that they had agreed to take turns helping Zhang Dayong with the work in his field until Zhang Dayong recovered. Lin Qin expressed his gratitude for this. One code equals one code. Although Zhang Dayong saved the villagers, it does not mean that the villagers have to help the Zhang family with farm work, right?

Four days after that terrible disaster, Village Chief Li suddenly came to the Zhang family. However, Li Teng, who used to follow him, was replaced by his second son because he was too seriously injured.

"Uncle Li, why are you here? Sit down quickly." Lin Qin hurriedly called out as soon as he saw Village Chief Li.

Things have happened one after another recently. Village Chief Li looks much older, and the number of white hairs on his head has increased a lot.

"Stop working. I came here today to ask if your family has lost anything this time the refugees entered the village. When the general who saved us last time left, he told Mr. Teng that we were changing the county magistrate. Waiting for the new one After the county magistrate comes, he will give some compensation to our villages that have been attacked by refugees, and let us count the losses." Village Chief Li sat down and panted slightly. He had been counting all morning, and he was really tired. .

"Except for Brother Dayong being injured, we didn't have any other losses." The Zhang family was some distance from the village entrance, so their family was not robbed when the refugees entered the village.

Village Chief Li actually knew it, but he still had to go through the process and nodded to the second boy behind him to tell him to write it down. Village Chief Li is very lucky that he sent several boys to study for two years. Although they are not very talented, they can read a few words and write a few words. Otherwise, he would not be able to find anyone to help him with statistics now. arrive.

"I'm going in to see Yongzi. I've been so busy these days that I haven't had time to see him." Village Chief Li said as he stood up and prepared to walk to the bedroom.

Village Chief Li has always regarded Zhang Dayong as his own child. He must have been worried that he was so seriously injured this time. However, too many people were injured this time, and several households were robbed and damaged. The village chief arranged everything one by one. In addition, Li Teng was also seriously injured, so Village Chief Li had delayed coming to see Zhang Dayong until now.

"Uncle Li, why are you here?" Zhang Dayong wanted to struggle as soon as he saw Village Chief Li.

Village Chief Li hurriedly stepped forward to stop Zhang Dayong's movement and said, "It's okay. Why are you moving so much? I just came to see how you are recovering. Is it still hurting???" "

It doesn't hurt very much. It's much better. Now. The wound should be completely scabbed in more than a week." The wound medicine that Master Zhang Dayong left for him was completely gone. Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu, who were slightly injured, have completely scabbed. Zhang Dayong was seriously injured, but he was beginning to heal.

Village Chief Li nodded happily after hearing this. Zhang Dayong was the most seriously injured among everyone. At that time, everyone was really worried that he would not survive. Fortunately, God still favored him.

Author's gossip: Please give me recommendations and favorites