Chapter 17 persuaded

Zhang Dayong to carry the wild wolf and follow Lin Qin down the mountain at a short distance. Zhang Dayong originally wanted to escort Lin Qin all the way home, but he was worried about being seen by the villagers. He no longer had a good reputation, but it didn't matter. But Lin Qin's original good reputation was completely ruined, so he stood at the foot of the mountain and watched Lin Qin go away.

Lin Qin walked for a while and felt that there was no one behind him. He turned around and saw Zhang Dayong standing at the foot of the mountain looking at him. He thought of Zhang Dayong's concerns and became more and more grateful. He bowed to Zhang Dayong again, and then quickly rushed home.

Zhang Dayong waited until Lin Qin could no longer be seen, then carried the wild wolf to the village chief's house.

I met many villagers along the way, and all of them gasped when they saw the gray wolf on Zhang Dayong's shoulders.

"Last time it was a tiger, this time it's a wild wolf. This Dayong is really amazing. How much do you think this wild wolf can be sold for? Do you have ten taels of silver?" A villager said, in his opinion ten taels of silver This is already the most.

Another villager glanced at the villager who spoke before with contempt and said, "Ten taels, ten taels can't even buy a head. I think it's at least thirty taels." As soon as this

villager's words came out, there was another burst of air-conditioning around him, and everyone I lamented that Zhang Dayong is really good at making money. Although Zhang Dayong has a great reputation for arranging marriages, many people are tempted to tell Zhang Dayong about their daughter or brother at home when they think of the other party's ability to make money. In particular, some of the more ruthless ones even thought of "selling" the little brother to Zhang Dayong in order to get a huge sum of money as a gift.

"Yongzi, did you just catch this from the mountain??? Since when were there wild wolves in the mountains???" The village chief has many sons in his family, and he is a bit old, so he has not gone to the fields anymore. When Zhang Dayong arrived, he Sitting on the threshold and smoking a cigarette, his expression changed immediately when he saw the wild wolf Zhang Dayong was carrying.

Zhang Dayong threw the wild wolf into the yard, and then said with a solemn expression, "Uncle Li, this is why I came here this time. I have been hunting on Sunset Mountain for so many years and I have never seen any trace of the wild wolf. It can be seen that They just came here recently. Wolves are social animals and they always appear in groups. If we don't find a way to kill them, it will be dangerous for the villagers to go up the mountain." The village chief's expression was also solemn

at this time, and he took a few puffs silently. He smoked, then knocked the cigarette pole against the threshold to knock off the ashes, and then said, "When everyone comes back from the fields, I will beat the gong and call everyone out, and we will discuss a charter together." "

I won't go. After we have discussed it, just send someone to tell me." Zhang Dayong usually doesn't go to village gatherings. If something happens, he just asks the village chief to inform him. It was the same this time. Zhang Dayong actually knew it well. In the end, after discussing it, each household in the village must send a strong man to go up the mountain to hunt wild wolves, and Zhang Dayong is the only hunter in the village. He must take the lead in this operation. .

The village chief also knew that many people in the village had objections to Zhang Dayong because of what happened back then, so he did not force Zhang Dayong. He nodded and said, "Okay, I will ask the boss to find you when the time comes."

After what needed to be said, Zhang Dayong again I borrowed a bullock cart from the village chief to take the wild wolf to the town and sell it first.

The village chief naturally had no objection. He walked to the cowshed and pulled the cow out. He hitched the cart to the cow before handing the cow rope to Zhang Dayong. Then he said in a serious voice, "Yongzi, I watched you grow up too. How old are you?" You are no longer young and should think about your life-long events. Also, it is okay for you to hunt when you are young now, but when you are older, you will not be able to bear the burden of hunting. Why was your master killed by a blind bear back then? Isn't it because you are older? Can't you keep up with your physical strength? Didn't I tell you, we country people still have to put the land first. I know you must have saved a lot of money over the years. No matter how easy it is to keep the money there, it will be useless and it will not be able to make new money. It's better to use it to buy fields. Even if you don't want to farm, it's good to buy more and hire people to farm."

The village chief also said this because he really thought about Zhang Dayong. Zhang Dayong also understood, but he did not agree immediately. Just saying that he would think about it carefully, the village chief sighed and said nothing more. In fact, the Zhang family also had three acres of land back then. However, after Zhang Dayong's parents passed away, other members of the Zhang family half-bought and half-robbed it on the grounds that Zhang Dayong was still young and could not farm. Even if the village chief wanted to protect him, he didn't have the ability to do so. The village chief was said to be the boss in the Zhuangyuan Village, but if the families in the village really united to oppose him, the village chief would have to show some mercy to him.