Chapter 16 Rescued

Lin Han stayed at Aunt Zhou's house for a while. When he got home, Lin Dazhu was already lying on the bed and fell asleep. Lin Han put the matter aside for the time being and went back to the room to rest for a while. Then the father and son The three of them got up and went to work in the fields. Lin Dazhu didn't ask anything on the way. According to Lin Dazhu's guess, Aunt Zhou might not have found a suitable family so quickly. Lin Han thought that it was not appropriate to talk about this on the way and it would be better to wait until dinner in the evening.

After Lin Qin finished his housework as usual, he took out the worn clothes and trousers of Lin and Han and mended them. Lin Qin's needlework was not as good as that of the girls in the village, or even some of the boys, but he could mend an old piece of clothing, but the mending didn't look very good.

Lin Qin looked at the crooked needlework on the mended clothes and sighed quietly. He really had no talent in needlework. He still looked like this after practicing for so many years.

After mending the necessary seams, Lin Qin took a look at the sky and realized that it was still early, so he thought of going up the mountain to pick some mushrooms, dry them in the sun, store them, and then take them to the town to sell them.

Lin Qin squatted on the ground skillfully with a basket on his back and picked mushrooms. After picking all the mushrooms nearby, Lin Qin stood up and stretched. Then he took a look at the sky and realized that it was still early, and then looked at the mushrooms in the basket to dry. It was only less than a pound, so I thought about it and decided to look for it elsewhere.

If Lin Qin had known that he would encounter such a thing, he would have gone home obediently. When can't he pick mushrooms? No, Lin Qin felt that he would never dare to go up the mountain to pick mushrooms alone again.

Lin Qin looked at the gray wolf not far away who was staring at him with bared teeth. If he hadn't known that crying was useless, he would have cried bitterly on the spot. Lin Qin never thought that he would encounter wolves just by picking mushrooms. Moreover, Lin Qin remembered that Lin Han once said that wolves come in groups. This one was enough to make him doomed. If more came, he would be doomed. He might not even be able to keep the whole corpses of a few of them.

Lin Qin forced down the panic in his heart and looked around to see if there was anything he could use as a defensive tool, but found that there was nothing. The only thing he could use as a defensive tool was the small hoe he brought up the mountain.

The gray wolf stared intently at the human not far away, roared to the sky, and opened its mouth wide with drool flowing down the corners of its mouth. When the gray wolf saw that the human not far away was retreating, he pounced on it without waiting.

Although Lin Qin was ready for a fight to the death, when the gray wolf really rushed over, Lin Qin was still frightened and stood there helplessly watching the gray wolf pounce on him. When he was pinned down by the gray wolf and saw the gray wolf biting him with its mouth wide open, Lin Qin closed his eyes and prepared to accept the pain and death.

After waiting for a long time for the pain that he deserved, Lin Qin opened his eyes and saw that the gray wolf that was originally pressing on him had fallen to the side, and there was an arrow stuck in its body. Lin Qin got up from the ground and stood there stupidly. The mushrooms he had just picked were scattered on the ground.

"Brother Lin Qin, are you okay???" Zhang Dayong originally went into the mountains to catch some prey to sell, but he didn't expect to hear a wolf howling suddenly. He followed the sound and saw the gray wolf pounce on Lin Qin. That scene. Zhang Dayong didn't think anything and just bent his bow and shot an arrow to kill the gray wolf. He originally thought that Lin Qin was fine, but he didn't expect that Lin Qin just stood there after standing up. He was a little worried and thought that he might be too late.

Lin Qin had just been frightened and had not yet come to his senses. When he heard a man's voice, he subconsciously followed the sound and saw Zhang Dayong standing not far away, looking at him worriedly. Lin Qin slowly came back to his senses and realized that it was Zhang Dayong who saved him. He thanked the other party and said, "Brother Zhang, thank you. If it weren't for you, I would be dead now." Thinking of being almost eaten by a wild wolf just now, Lin Qin Finally I couldn't help but shed tears.

Zhang Dayong had never gotten along with a young girl. Seeing Lin Qin crying, he was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, Lin Qin stopped crying quickly and thanked Zhang Dayong again.

Seeing that Lin Qin finally stopped crying, Zhang Dayong breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "This is nothing. We are from the same village and I can't just ignore death. But how can there be wolves in the mountains???" Zhang Dayong was slightly When he was older, he hunted with hunters in the mountains. The most common things he saw were rabbits and pheasants. He knew there were tigers in the mountains before he crouched for a long time before killing them, but he had never heard of the existence of wolves.

How could Lin Qin know about Zhang Dayong, something that even the hunters didn't know about? He could only shake his head.

Zhang Dayong naturally knew that Lin Qin could not know. He just asked subconsciously. He stepped forward to pick up the body of the wild wolf, and then said, "I will send you down the mountain first, and then I will go to the village chief. This matter must be brought to the attention of the villagers." Only if you know better, don't go up the mountain alone in the future. Not every time you have such good luck." "

I understand." Lin Qin would never dare to go up the mountain alone, even if he had someone to accompany him for a short period of time. Go up the mountain.