Chapter 55 Rumors

"I didn't expect that Zhang Dayong and Brother Qin were actually a couple. No wonder Brother Qi had been chasing Zhang Dayong for so long before and Zhang Dayong refused to accept it." "

You said when did they get together? Wouldn't they be with Li We were together before we got engaged, right???"

"That shouldn't be the case. Lin Han is not Song Gouzi who only recognizes money and not the younger brother. If Brother Qin had gotten along with Zhang Dayong early on, Lin Han would definitely have Brother Qin is promised to Zhang Dayong. I think the two of them must have gotten married after Brother Qin broke off the engagement. Don't forget that it was Zhang Dayong's contribution that Brother Qin was able to dissolve the engagement so smoothly." "

Yes, yes. " Yes, that must be the case. I don't know if Lin Han will agree with the two of them. After all, Zhang Dayong is famous as a lone star in the sky, and the conditions at home don't look very good. In addition to Orion's family, there is no shortage of meat. There seems to be no benefit in eating, and Zhang Dayong is much older than Brother Qin." The

women and husbands in the village were chattering about the affairs between Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin, and they all speculated whether the two were on good terms. If it gets better, when will it get better? Will there be an engagement or something like that?

So why do women and husbands talk about Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin? The time has to go back to an hour ago.

Zhang Dayong accidentally rescued Lin Qin an hour ago, but Qi Geer's question and glare arose.

Although Zhang Dayong didn't take it to heart, he still had a headache when he saw Brother Qi's cannibalistic look. In fact, Zhang Dayong still doesn't understand why Brother Qi fell in love with him. He pursued him even though he didn't like him and almost got into trouble. Now it is obvious that he has a grudge against Lin Qin because he saved Lin Qin just now. The more he thinks about it, the more headache he gets.

Lin Qin did not expect that things would develop like this. Although he did not regret saving Brother Qi, he regretted following Lin Qin out alone. Lin Qin thought that maybe he should have gone to the village chief when he saw Brother Qi walking out. With the village chief here, things would not be like this.

"You said that if you don't save him, he will die. If you don't save me, I won't die. Then haven't you seen what I look like now? I am beaten by my father every day and ridiculed by the girls and boys in the village. I even thought about it just now Suicide, does that mean I won't die if you don't save me? Why are you so cruel to me? I'm obviously so good to you, why do you just refuse to marry me?" Brother Qi still asked sharply at first, but Later it slowly turned into murmuring.

Brother Qi really couldn't figure out why Zhang Dayong was willing to save Lin Qin but refused to save him. Although he is not as good looking as Lin Qin, he is not bad, and his figure is even better than Lin Qin. He is not bad at housework and field work, so why Zhang Dayong refuses to have him.

When Zhang Dayong came just now, he only saw Lin Qin rolling down the hillside and did not see the scene of Brother Qi committing suicide. He was a little shocked when he heard this, but he did not regret his rejection of the marriage. There was no way that Zhang Dayong could not refuse the imperial match, but before the official match, he could still be the master of his own marriage. Why should he accept it when he clearly didn't like it.

"Life is your own. If you don't care about yourself, why should I?" Zhang Dayong said coldly.

Hearing this, Brother Qi subconsciously took a step back and looked at Zhang Dayong in disbelief. He obviously didn't expect Zhang Dayong to say such cold words.

When Brother Qi left Zhuangyuan Village just now, not only Lin Qin saw it, but also a man. The other party didn't notice anything was wrong at first, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong with Brother Qi's expression when he left the village. Thinking about what happened to Brother Qi recently, he was still a little worried, so he went to the village chief to inform him of the matter. with him.

Village Chief Li was also worried that Brother Qi would have thoughts of committing suicide, so he quickly took his sons and called a few men to search for Brother Qi along the river.

Because Village Chief Li didn't know which direction Brother Qi was going, he searched a little slower. When they arrived, they happened to hear Zhang Dayong's cold words.

When Village Chief Li saw that Brother Qi actually committed suicide, he hurriedly ran forward and looked at Brother Qi up and down. Seeing that Brother Qi was fine, Lin Qin's clothes were a little torn and he had some injuries on his body. He was confused, but the most important thing now is It was still about Brother Qi. He said to Brother Qi in an angry tone, "Brother Qi, why are you so stupid? Everyone knows that you were forced to do this. Look, no one has disliked you because of this matter. As for Your marriage, if it is really not going well, come to me and I can help you."

Brother Qi, who had been holding back his anger because of Zhang Dayong's words, now smiled coldly after hearing Village Chief Li's words. , said, "No one despises me??? Hahaha, this is really funny. I used to have several good friends in the village even though I was not popular, but now they all avoid me and refuse to see me and despise me. As for the village chief You said you can help me solve my marriage. How can you help me solve it? It's my father. If he wants to marry me, can you still prevent him from marrying me? If you can help me, my father was in front of so many people last time. Why didn't you come forward to save me when someone hit me in front of me?"

Village Chief Li frowned at Brother Qi's words. Village Chief Li really didn't know about Brother Qi being disliked by his friends, otherwise he would have absolutely no idea just now. Wouldn't say that. The most important thing is that Village Chief Li can tell that Brother Qi's temperament has changed a lot due to recent events, and he has become a bit over the top. If he doesn't solve it properly, he will easily have bad thoughts.

Village Chief Li wanted to say something more, but Brother Qi didn't give him this chance. He stared at Lin Qin and said, "You have been together for a long time. Did you still laugh at me secretly when you saw me pursuing Zhang Dayong?" "

Brother Qi's sudden words shocked everyone present, and they all looked at Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin. Village Chief Li was also a little at a loss and didn't know what was going on.

Lin Qin didn't expect Brother Qi to say this. Looking at the strange looks in the surrounding villagers' eyes, he couldn't help but regret his actions to save people.

"I said, I didn't help before because I didn't like you and you have nothing to do with anyone. As for the reason why I rescued Brother Qin just now, it was because I couldn't stand by and watch a little brother get into trouble in front of me. I obviously have the ability to help but I don't rescue anyone. Even if it wasn't Brother Qin who was in trouble today, I would have rescued you. Even if it was you who rolled down the hillside just now, I would have rescued you because you are also from Zhuangyuan Village." Zhang Dayong also felt the strange looks from the surrounding villagers and hurriedly explained.

Zhang Dayong's words made everyone suddenly realize. It turned out that Lin Qin had just rolled down the hillside and was saved by Zhang Dayong. No wonder no one had heard that Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin were together.

Village Chief Li also understood what was going on, and knew that Brother Qi was causing trouble. He did not let Brother Qi continue talking, and took Brother Qi with him to take him back.

Lin Qin watched Brother Qi being taken away and suddenly called out to Village Chief Li, "Uncle Li, wait a moment."

"Brother Qin, what's the matter?" Village Chief Li stopped and looked at Qi in confusion. brothers.

"Uncle Li, there is something I want to ask Brother Qi." What just happened was like a thorn in Lin Qin's heart. He was clearly trying to save people with good intentions, but was pushed down the hillside. If Zhang Dayong hadn't happened to appear, he would have been I don't even know what it's like now. Lin Qin just wanted to ask Brother Qi if he did it on purpose. If it was on purpose, then how could Lin Qin be sorry for making him hate him so much?

Although Village Chief Li didn't know what Lin Qin wanted to ask Brother Qi, he still motioned for him to speak up. However, Zhang Dayong thought about Lin Qin rolling down the hillside just now, and had a vague guess in his mind. But I don't think it should be the case. Although I am not familiar with Brother Qi on weekdays, I have heard of his reputation. Zhang Dayong thinks that Brother Qi should not be able to push others, but he thinks of Brother Qi's crazy look just now. Zhang Dayong was a little uncertain again.

"I just want to ask you whether you did it on purpose or accidentally???" Lin Qin asked directly.

Brother Qi had calmed down a little at this time, avoided Lin Qin's eyes, and whispered, "I didn't mean it, I was just jealous of you and jealous of you having such a good relative, so I didn't want to see you trying to push away." You, who knew you would roll down by such a coincidence. I wanted to save you just now, but I was too slow to catch up, and then Zhang Dayong happened to appear." Only then did the villagers realize that

Lin Qin had rolled down the hillside just now. It was Brother Qi who pushed it. Even though Brother Qi said he accidentally looked at Brother Qi, his eyes changed. Instead of pity at the beginning, they became more disgusted.

Village Chief Li didn't expect this. Brother Qi's pushing of someone caused Lin Qin to be injured and he must be punished. But Brother Qi had just committed suicide. If he was punished again, what stupid thing would he do? Come on, it's impossible for Village Chief Li to really force a little brother to death. His head suddenly hurts.

"Father, let's go back first. This place is very close to Lijia Village. If someone from Lijia Village happens to come over and see it, it will be embarrassing for Lijia Village." Li Teng stepped forward and said to Village Chief Li. .

Village Chief Li thought for a while and agreed that he should go back to the village to discuss the matters in his village, so he motioned to others to take Brother Qi back.

Lin Qin walked slower because he was injured. Zhang Dayong was worried that he would fall behind, so he followed him and walked slowly.

"Brother Zhang, you saved me again just now. I really don't know how to thank you." Lin Qin lowered his head and thanked you.

"You're welcome, I will save you or anyone else today." Zhang Dayong said truthfully.

Although Zhang Dayong said this, Lin Qin was still very grateful for Zhang Dayong's appearance, but just thinking about Brother Qi's words just now gave Lin Qin a headache. Although Zhang Dayong explained it later, Lin Qin believed that the rumors about him and Zhang Dayong would spread in the village even without waiting until tomorrow.

"Brother Qi just said that in front of so many people. Even though you explained it, there will definitely be rumors. I hope you won't be angry, Brother Zhang." Lin Qin said as he vaccinated Zhang Dayong.

Zhang Dayong shook his head and said, "My reputation is already very bad anyway. It doesn't matter if it gets worse. It's just what do you do? You are now talking about getting involved with me and it's hard to talk about your marriage."

Lin Qin was actually thinking in his heart . He was also a little uncomfortable, but he still pretended to be strong and comforted Zhang Dayong, saying, "Anyway, what happened to the Li family is hard to talk about, so what's the difference between it being a little harder and a lot harder. I'm only seventeen by the end of the year, and I'm far away from being an official of eighteen." It will take more than a year to get married. It takes such a long time to find someone who doesn't mind."

Zhang Dayong couldn't see Lin Qin pretending to be strong, but he didn't know what to say to comfort Lin Qin, so he could only remain silent. .

Just as Lin Qin guessed, after they returned to the village, Village Chief Li first sent Brother Qi back to the Song family, and then discussed with his son what to do if Brother Qi mistakenly pushed Lin Qin. Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong separated after returning to the village, but the rumors between them still spread at the speed of light. In less than an hour, the entire village spread gossip about the two.