Chapter 9

Since he just made a lot of money, Lin Qin is rarely generous when cooking. Usually, at most, he only needs a few drops of oil, a few drops of soy sauce and a little salt to make a dish. This time he went directly to the dish. Pour a small spoonful of oil into the pot. Adding more oil to stir-fry the dishes will make them fragrant. Lin Qin looked at the oily dishes on the plate and smiled.

When Lin Qin prepared the last dish, the sun began to slowly set in the sky, and the villagers in the fields rushed home with their hoes on their shoulders.

There is one bad thing about rural areas. Every little thing spreads quickly. After an afternoon of spreading, basically everyone in Zhuangyuan Village knew that the Lin family was lucky enough to dig up yams and sell them for a lot of money. The amounts vary in size, some say five or six taels, others say seven or eight taels, and even dozens of 20 taels. Of course, no one believes the final amount. After all, they also know the price of yam. No matter how expensive it is, it's less than twenty taels.

But no matter how much money the Lin family sold, there would definitely be five or six taels. Thinking that Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu were both very old, Lin's father would definitely rush to give them a blind date. To be honest, the Lin family, whether it is Lin's father or Lin Dazhu, including the younger brother Lin Qin, is diligent and honest. If the Lin family was not too poor at the beginning, the Lin family's threshold would have been trampled to pieces.

It's different now. The Lin family's debts have all been paid off, and now they've earned several taels of silver. Even if they can't marry both brothers, they can definitely afford to marry one. And the Lin family will definitely get better and better in the future. The Lin family has a loyal character. After getting married, if the daughter (little brother) takes something from home, she will definitely not be criticized, or if the Lin family comes to help when the farming is busy, it will definitely not be Rejected, the more the villagers thought about it, the more they felt that this marriage was a good one, and they all considered whether there were any suitable brothers or daughters in their families or relatives.

Father Lin didn't know what the villagers thought, and even if he knew, he wouldn't refuse. After all, the two brothers Lin Dazhu are indeed older. As for the daughter-in-law going to her parents' house to get things and to help her parents' house when the farm is busy, which family is not like this?

In the countryside, things are always trivial and rarely big, so Father Lin is still a little worried that the village will gossip about their family for a while. Those wives and husbands who like to gossip will definitely come to inquire from time to time. By then, money will no longer be safe at home, so I wonder if I can find some way to divert everyone's attention.

But just as Father Lin frowned and finished speaking softly to Lin Dazhu, a villager's shout came from behind. Father Lin and Lin Dazhu looked subconsciously and saw a middle-aged man about forty or fifty years old. There was shouting.

"Li Da, what are you calling???" Lin's father also knew the person who yelled. His name was Li Da and he lived not far from Lin's house. The two families often interacted with each other on weekdays. Li Da's normal personality is not mature and stable, but he is definitely not the kind of person who gets alarmed when encountering the smallest things.

When Li Da saw Lin's father, he hurriedly called out, "Lin Han, hurry up and go to the big banyan tree. You don't know yet? Young boy Yong has shot a big cat and now it's placed there. Many people rushed over to see it." "

Li Da's words made both Lin Han and Lin Dazhu look shocked. What is a big cat? It is a tiger. Although they have never really seen how ferocious a tiger is, they have heard a lot. Now someone actually refers to a tiger. Killed. What shocked Lin Han and Lin Dazhu even more was the boy Yong mentioned by Li Da. Boy Yong's name was Zhang Dayong. He was a hunter in the village. He was the same age as Lin Dazhu, but he was definitely younger among the hunters. He could actually hunt a tiger. How could this be possible? . Lin Han and Lin Dazhu looked at each other, but couldn't help but followed Li Da to the big banyan tree out of curiosity.

The big banyan tree in Zhuangyuan Village is an ancient tree that is about a hundred years old. It stands in the middle of the village. There is a very large open space next to the big banyan tree. On weekdays, the villagers like to come here to chat and kill time while waiting for the millet harvest. During this time, each family would also put the millet on the open ground to dry in the sun. Every year when it's time to dry out the corn, every household will show off their magic skills to seize the space in the open space. After all, although the open space is large, the space is limited. If you don't grab it early, it will be gone. Although you can dry the millet in your own yard, there are usually piles of things in the yard. Not only do you have to clean it up, but you can't dry it in the open space as quickly, which is a waste of time.