Chapter 149 Daily Life

Zhang Dayong soaked in the ground for several days before planting all the corresponding varieties, and evenly sprinkled the interplantings among the vegetable seeds. After all the seeds were planted, Zhang Dayong took a hard day's rest at home. He soaked in the ground from morning to night for several days, even though his iron-clad body could not bear it.

"If I hadn't been pregnant, I could still help you, and you wouldn't have to be so tired." Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong's tired face and said with distress.

Zhang Dayong opened his eyes and smiled, reaching out and pulling Lin Qin towards him, saying, "If you say this, be careful that the child in your belly will think you don't like him, and he will be sad."

Lin Qin subconsciously looked down after hearing this . He glanced at his belly, raised a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, touched his belly and said, "Baby, daddy doesn't dislike you, daddy just feels sorry for you, daddy has worked so hard."

Lin Qin's straightforward words made Zhang Dayong's heart He was so sad that he thought that the best thing he had done in his life was to marry Lin Qin.

"Brother Dayong, let's not have three more children, okay???" Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong uneasily. After all, many people in the countryside believe in having more children, and they will continue to have them as long as they can. Unless the family is too poor to support them, no one would be able to give birth without giving birth.

"Why did you say that suddenly???" Zhang Dayong was not as angry as Lin Qin saying he didn't want to continue having children. He was just curious about why Lin Qin made such a decision.

Lin Qin carefully observed Zhang Dayong's expression and found that he was not angry, so he boldly said, "We said before that we would send Xiaodouzi to study in the county, but I can't let go of the child in my belly for at least two years after he is born. Yes. There must be someone to help with the housework at home, and now that Little Pinecone is older, someone must watch him all the time to prevent him from getting hurt where we can't see him. In this case, Little Pinecone must be watched by someone all the time. Douzi will definitely not be able to go to school. Once the two are older and no one is watching them all the time, Douzi will be able to go to school. But if I have another child, he will definitely stay at home to help. Year after year, little Douzi has no time to study."

Zhang Dayong thought about this after listening to Lin Qin's words, but he felt that Lin Qin should have more than this reason, so he looked at Lin Qin to indicate that he would not finish. The words are finished.

Lin Qin understood Zhang Dayong's meaning and said with some embarrassment, "The more children you have, the greater the pressure will be. It's fine if I have a little brother in my belly. If I don't study in the future, I will have to pay more dowry, but if If you are a boy, it will cost you a lot of money in the future, whether it is to study and learn to read or to build a house for them and find a wife. Just these three things will put you under a lot of pressure. If you have another child in the future, your pressure will be even greater. I I don't want you to work so hard every day."

After hearing this, Zhang Dayong completely understood why Lin Qin was not planning to have another baby. After all, Lin Qin was worried that having too many children would put too heavy a burden on him.

"Okay, we won't have another baby after this one. And brother Qin, have I ever told you that the most right thing I did in my life was to marry you. It was you who gave me a happy family. I Love you." Zhang Dayong took Lin Qin into his arms. It was the first time that he formally expressed his feelings to Lin Qin.

If Lin Qin was confused when he was suddenly embraced by Zhang Dayong, then hearing Zhang Dayong's confession made him stupid. Lin Qin didn't know what love was, he only knew that after marrying Zhang Dayong, he was Zhang Dayong's man, and he should be good to Zhang Dayong wholeheartedly. In particular, Zhang Dayong treated Lin Qin with love and affection, which made Lin Qin couldn't help but treat Zhang Dayong better, as if not doing so would mean he would be sorry for Zhang Dayong's affection for him.

But when he heard Zhang Dayong's confession, Lin Qin felt sweet in his heart, and suddenly realized that this was love. Lin Qin tightened his grip on Zhang Dayong's collar. He was embarrassed to respond and just said thank you softly in his heart: "I love you too."

The two of them hugged each other quietly, no one said a word, but the silence was better than the sound. The atmosphere in the room was full of warmth. It's a pity that such a beautiful picture was ruined by a sharp shout.

"Dad..." Zhang Jingcheng's sharp cry entered the room and broke the embrace between Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin. When Lin Qin got up from Zhang Dayong, he lowered his head shyly and did not dare to look at Zhang Dayong. He only felt that he had gotten married. I have never been so shy.

"I'm going to see what happened to the little pine cone." Lin Qin said in a low voice, turned around and ran out.

Zhang Dayong looked at Lin Qin's hurried back and smiled so heartily, then put on his shoes and prepared to go out for a look. Although Zhang Jingcheng is a bit skinny and likes to cry, most of his cries are fake. The last time he really cried was when Zhang Qiong'an was sick and he cried because of fear.

"What's wrong with the little pine cone? Is it hurt somewhere??? Where's your elder brother, why didn't you see it???" Lin Qin was still a little shy, but when he saw the crying Zhang Jingcheng, he felt heartbroken. Then seeing that Zhang Qiong'an, who had always been inseparable from Zhang Jingcheng, was no longer there, my heart skipped a beat.

After Zhang Dayong came out, he searched every room and went to the yard to check. Zhang Qiong'an was nowhere to be seen. Zhang Dayong's brows suddenly knitted together tightly.

"Little Song Guo, please stop crying now. Tell dad what happened and where is your big brother?" Zhang Dayong was worried that Lin Qin bending down for too long would be bad for the baby in his belly, so he directly picked up Zhang Jingcheng. , asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"My eldest brother took me out to play just now. I brought the small wooden sword that my father bought for me. When the big fat man saw it, he wanted me not to give it to him, so he pushed me and snatched my wooden sword away. Brother He was very angry and said that he wanted to help me get the wooden sword back, so he went to find Big Fatty, and asked me to come back to find my father and dad." Zhang Jingcheng said in a soothing tone.

Zhang Dayong's face darkened immediately after hearing this. His usually troublesome face was so ugly that it could scare a child to tears.

"Okay, don't cry. A man can only cry when something happens. Get up early tomorrow and I will take you to exercise. A big fat person can easily push you. How will you protect you when I encounter bad people in the future? Brother." Zhang Dayong clearly felt sorry for Zhang Jingcheng being pushed, but he despised him for being so useless. Fortunately, Zhang Jingcheng is still young and doesn't understand very well, otherwise he would definitely be sad again.

"I'm going to Big Fatty's house to have a look. I can't let Little Douzi suffer." Zhang Dayong was worried about Zhang Qiong'an who went to Big Fatty to get the wooden sword back, and put Zhang Jingcheng into Lin Qin's arms and said.

Lin Qin responded, "Okay, calm down your temper and don't fight with others."

"I know, I know what I know." Zhang Dayong sometimes has a bad temper, but he is not brainless. If Zhang Qiong'an is fine, Zhang Dayong will naturally not What to do to a child. But if Zhang Qiong'an stumbles somewhere, then I'm sorry. It's the fault of a bad parent that I can't do anything to the child, so it's the same as taking it out on me.

Before Zhang Dayong reached Big Fatty's house, he met Zhang Qiong'an who was walking back with a wooden sword.

"Xiaodouzi, are you okay? Tell me that your brother's wooden sword was stolen. Just tell your father. My father will get it back. What are you doing rushing over? What if you get hurt somewhere? ." As soon as Zhang Dayong saw Zhang Qiong'an, he checked up and down anxiously, and he breathed a heavy sigh of relief until he confirmed that Zhang Qiong'an was not injured.

"Father, although Big Fatty is a bit domineering and naughty, his father and dad are still very good people. With them here, even if Big Fatty wants to hit me, they will stop him." Zhang Qiong'an is not reckless. He ran over to ask for the wooden sword, but thought everything over.

Because Big Fatty was the only son in the family, his father and dad doted on him, which made Big Fatty become not only domineering but also selfish and naughty, but he was not that bad. Moreover, Big Fat's father and dad are still reasonable. If Big Fat was in the wrong, they would force Big Fat to apologize. Now that the seeds have just been planted, the villagers will take a rest at home to recharge their batteries for the next watering and fertilizing, so Zhang Qiong'an is not worried at all that his fat father and dad are not at home.

Sure enough, after Zhang Qiong'an chased Big Fat to his house, Big Fat's father and dad came out and learned that the wooden sword in Big Fat's hand was stolen from Zhang Jingcheng and pushed Zhang Jingcheng. The fat father directly pulled the fat man and gave him a beating. He also took the wooden sword back and gave it to Zhang Qiong'an, and said that he would take the fat man to his house later to apologize.

After hearing Zhang Qiong'an's words, Zhang Dayong's eyes flashed with relief and distress. He was pleased with Zhang Qiong'an's intelligence and felt sorry for Zhang Qiong'an's intelligence. He doesn't have much ability and can't give Zhang Qiong'an a good education. If Zhang Qiong'an's intelligence is in a rich family, he will definitely be able to get a good education, and he might even be able to talk about it.

"What's wrong with father???" Zhang Qiong'an always felt that Zhang Dayong looked at him a little strangely.

Zhang Dayong touched the back of Zhang Qiong'an's head and said, "Our little Douzi is so smart, even smarter than my father."

Zhang Qiong'an felt a little embarrassed by Zhang Dayong's words, and shyly hid her little face on Zhang Dayong's neck. Zhang Dayong smiled, held Zhang Qiong'an in one hand and walked home with the wooden sword in the other.

"Brother, look, I got the wooden sword back." As soon as he got home, Zhang Qiong'an clamored to get off the ground. After Zhang Dayong put him down, he took the wooden sword and ran to Zhang Jingcheng.

Zhang Jingcheng took the wooden sword and waved it a few times, then thanked Zhang Qiong'an and said, "Thank you, brother."

"You're welcome," Zhang Qiong'an responded.

The family of four had lunch and were preparing for a lunch break when the fat father came over to apologize. Maybe he had been taught a lesson by his father. Although the fat man had a droopy face, he obediently apologized to Zhang Jingcheng and said he shouldn't have. Push him.

"In the past, because he was the only one in the family, my husband, I, and his grandparents all pampered him, but I never expected to develop such a domineering character. I'm really sorry this time. Don't worry, I will definitely do it in the future. Discipline him well." The fat father apologized.

If Zhang Jingcheng was injured, he would definitely not be so easy to talk to. But since Zhang Jingcheng was not injured and he was from the same village, Zhang Dayong couldn't hold on to such a trivial matter. He just said, "You really should be disciplined. You are robbing people in the village." It doesn't matter if other children have their things. We all live in the same village and we won't really blame Big Fatty. But what if he grows up and robs things from other people in other places? If it's more serious, he goes to town and robs you. Can you protect him???"

Zhang Dayong's words made the fat father's face change several times, and finally settled on seriousness. Zhang Dayong's words can be said to have made the fat father determined to be a good housekeeper no matter how his father and mother tried to stop him. Fatty would break his character, otherwise he would not be able to protect him if something big happened in the future. .

Author's gossip: I hope you can save it for your collection.