Chapter 15 The choice of sister-in-law

Since Aunt Zhou is in the matchmaking business, she will collect a lot of information about unmarried men and women and unmarried boys. There are some with good conditions and some with poor conditions. It just depends on what the customer wants to find.

Lin Han wanted to find someone with a gentle and virtuous personality for Lin Dazhu, so Aunt Zhou mentally removed some of the ones that didn't fit. Then she considered the remaining girls and screened out some of the ones whose family members were more difficult to talk to. This was also the effect of the ten copper coins Lin Han had just given, and Aunt Zhou wanted to find a better candidate for Lin Dazhu.

Lin Han originally thought that Aunt Zhou would have to go out to look for a few days to find a good girl. After giving the money, he was going to go home. But before he left, Aunt Zhou said, "Lin Han, I have something here." Let me tell you about a few girls who meet the requirements. You can see which one you are more satisfied with. If you don't like any of them, I will go out and look for you." "

Hey, okay, okay." Lin Han heard this and thought of the right girl. The daughter-in-law was chosen, and she responded repeatedly.

Aunt Zhou suddenly found that Lin Han had been standing outside the door, and quickly called people into the house to sit down and poured a bowl of water for Lin Han. Then she began to say, "This first family is the eldest girl of Wang Dafu's family in our village." , you should have heard that this girl is not what I said. She has beautiful features and a beautiful figure. She has just turned fifteen this year, which is a good age. Wang Dafu's family is also well off. There are three sons in the family. One girl is called a favorite. . I mentioned before that when a girl gets married, eight taels of silver are given as a dowry. How many families can be so generous? The girl herself is also a gentle person. She doesn't do things well in the fields, but things at home are definitely I have to admit it. One thing is that the betrothal gift required by their family is a bit high, costing ten taels of silver." All the

men and children in Aunt Zhou's family have gone out to work and haven't come back yet, so Lin Han stood outside the door when he came. Reluctant to go in for fear of being gossiped about. After being pulled in by Aunt Zhou, he was still a little panicked, fearing what others would say if they saw him, but soon Lin Han's mind was attracted by what Aunt Zhou said.

Wang Dafulinhan knew it. He was a well-known wealthy family in Zhuangyuan Village. He had more than ten acres of land under his name. Everyone in the village would not envy him. I have also heard that Lin Han, a girl from Wang Dafu's family, has a gentle personality and is quick at housework, but the betrothal gift is too high. It's not that Lin Han can't afford it now, but if Lin Erzhu really comes out, he will definitely not be able to get married. Even though Lin Erzhu might not mind, Lin Han couldn't do anything but only care about one son.

Aunt Zhou looked at Lin Han's expression and guessed that the other party must be dissatisfied with the high betrothal gift. She sighed in her heart. In fact, if Wang Dafu hadn't asked for too high a betrothal gift, the Wang family girl wouldn't have been unable to marry until now. Aunt Zhou felt thirsty after talking for a long time, took a sip of water, and continued, "This second family is from the Zhengjia Village next door, and she is the girl of the head of their village. She is sixteen years old and has a gentle and virtuous personality. The other family does not want a betrothal gift." I asked for four taels of silver, and the other party said that the dowry would be in accordance with the standards of ordinary farmers." In fact, it was just some quilts and clothes, not many good things.

As soon as Lin Han heard what Aunt Zhou said, he knew that the girl was definitely not favored again, but Lin Han didn't care very much. Lin Dazhu didn't rely on his in-laws for food, so Lin Han could accept the betrothal gift of four taels of silver, but Lin Han Still asking, "Sister-in-law, do you have other families?"

Aunt Zhou nodded after hearing this, and continued, "Why not? This third family is also from Zhengjia Village, and is a migrant with the surname Bai. This girl Bai is from Nothing to say, but the family situation is not very good. Her father died young, leaving only a mother and a younger brother. After her father passed away, he helped her mother work in the fields to support her younger brother. Now his younger brother is considered an adult at fifteen. She was planning to get married. When her mother came to me, she also told me that her family could not afford a large dowry, but they did not want a large betrothal gift, just an ordinary two taels of silver. Moreover, she would not be able to afford a dowry after getting married. I will ask Miss Bai to use her husband's family's money to support her and her son."

Lin Han was moved in his heart and thought that Miss Bai is quite good. It doesn't matter if the family is poor. The Lin family would also be very poor now if it weren't for Lin Qin. As long as Miss Bai herself is Just fine. What Lin Han is most satisfied with is that according to what Aunt Zhou said just now, Miss Bai is someone who can handle things. If she really gets married to Lin Dazhu, she will definitely be able to help Dazhu guard the house together, instead of relying on Lin Dazhu when things happen. .

"How old is this white girl???" Lin Han asked.

When Aunt Zhou heard this, she immediately understood that Lin Han was interested in the third family. Aunt Zhou liked girls with strong personalities the most, so she also had a good impression of Miss Bai. Seeing Lin Han's interest, she immediately praised, "I'm not exaggerating, this is Miss Bai is really good. When his father died, his mother also fell ill and his brother was still young. She was the only one who had to do the busy work outside the home to take care of her mother and support her brother, because she and her brother had a very good relationship. The most rare thing is What's more, I grew up in such an environment. Although my character is strong but not aggressive, I also look delicate and pretty. Even though I am a little older, I am already 18 this year and will be 19 after the new year."

Lin Han He nodded secretly and was indeed a bit older. Girls in rural areas usually get married when they are fifteen or sixteen, and rarely wait until seventeen or eighteen. However, Lin Han also understood that the other party wanted to wait for his younger brother to grow up. However, Lin Han's understanding alone was of no use. The main thing was to see what Lin Dazhu meant. Lin Han was not one of those stubborn old men who believed that children's marriage should be decided by their elders. Who should be decided by the elders? You must marry whomever you want.