Chapter 142 Fear

"Brother Dayong, you are back." Lin Qin was lying on the bed with his eyes closed to relax. When he heard the noise and saw that Zhang Dayong was back, he hurriedly wanted to get up, but was stopped by Zhang Dayong.

"Lie down quickly. You act so violently without even looking at your current physical condition. I don't want the child anymore." Lin Qin's actions startled Zhang Dayong, and he quickly stepped forward to help him lie down.

Lin Qin then remembered that he was pregnant again, and a trace of guilt flashed across his face, and then he showed a complicated expression of happiness and worry.

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin have been married for many years. You can guess what he is thinking by looking at his expression. It is the same this time. He comforted him and said, "I am here. I will go to the mountains tomorrow to see if I can catch fresh pheasants and ducks. Or deer, I'll make sure you make up for the lack of nutrients."

It's not that we don't raise chickens and ducks at home, but the nutritional value of domesticated ones is not as good as wild ones.

Lin Qin nodded first, then shook his head and said, "It still doesn't work. Not to mention that there are a lot fewer animals in the dry mountains now, and you have to spend a lot of time looking for them. Just say that after you find the chickens and ducks, you need to wash them with water. Now you only need half a bucket of water every day to feed and drink the family. Where is the water for you to clean the chickens and ducks?"

Zhang Dayong was silent after hearing this, thought for a while and said, "I will go to the town again and grab some miscarriage medicine for you. I'll keep it just in case. I'll buy some dried millet fruits by the way. Although these are not as nourishing as chicken and duck, they can be a little supplement."

"Okay." You can eat dried millet fruits and the like without washing them, although you can't boil them now. It's porridge, but you can still stew some rice, and you can eat dried fruits and the like directly. Lin Qin touched his belly and sighed faintly and said, "This kid did it at the wrong time."

Zhang Dayong also reached out and touched Lin Qin's belly. It was indeed the wrong time. Now there is a severe drought and he wants to make things right. There is no way to do anything nutritious, and now there is a suspected infectious disease among children, which is simply adding insult to injury for ordinary people like them. "Now that he's here, all we can do is let him come into this world smoothly. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. I can always protect you and your child." Lin Qin looked up at Zhang Dayong, his eyes full of worry

. Deeply affectionate and trusting, he believed that Zhang Dayong would be able to do whatever he said, and that everything would be safe and smooth for him and his children.

"By the way, is Huzi okay???" Lin Qin suddenly remembered that Zhang Dayong had just sent Lin Dazhu and his wife to take Huzi to the town for medical treatment, and asked slightly anxiously.

When Zhang Dayong heard this, he remembered that he had no original fever, and said with a slightly solemn expression, "I don't know yet. If the fever can go away, it will be fine. If it can't go away, it will only take three or four days."

Lin Qin was shocked when he heard this. He said with confidence, "How could it be so serious? Isn't it just an ordinary fever???"

"It's not an ordinary fever. According to the doctor at Fulin Medical Center, several people in the town have died because of this fever. And every person who has a fever The children had no symptoms before, and no matter how many clothes they wore and the doors and windows were closed, they would still have a fever. Because all the children were sick, I wanted to ask if there were any preventive medicines, but the doctor said that children What you have is not an ordinary fever. Even if you take medicine to prevent fever, it will be of no use. It just depends on your luck. But the doctor said that the children should go out as little as possible recently, and they should also do good hygiene. Maybe it will be of some use." Zhang Dayong Said in a deep voice.

Lin Qin was really frightened now. He quickly took Zhang Dayong's hand and begged, "Brother Dayong, I want to see Xiaodouzi and Xiaopinecone. Can you go to Xiaodouzi's room and bring them over?" "

Okay, Okay, okay, I'll go right away, don't worry, our child will definitely not get sick with God's blessing." Zhang Dayong saw that Lin Qin was in a hurry and hurriedly comforted him.

Lin Qin asked Dr. Tian just because he felt unbearable pain in his stomach just now. He had also given birth to two children and had a vague suspicion in his mind, so he asked Zhang Qiong'an to go next door and call someone to help. There was no need for them to help call a doctor. They were only asked to go to Village Chief Li's house to help call someone, and asked Village Chief Li to find someone to hire a doctor for Lin Qin.

When Village Chief Li heard that Lin Qin was not feeling well and Zhang Dayong was not at home, he quickly asked Li Teng to go to the next village to invite Dr. Tian back. Because Lin Qin was the only one at home, neither Village Chief Li nor Li Teng could go in to check, so they could only put the matter aside for now and prepare to ask again after Zhang Dayong came back.

Besides, after Lin Qin just lay down on the bed with a stomachache, he frightened the two children who had never seen Lin Qin so weak before.

Lin Qin saw that both Zhang Qiong'an and Zhang Jingcheng had anxious expressions. He was worried that the two children would be frightened, so he asked Zhang Qiong'an to take Zhang Jingcheng to his room to play. Although the two children refused to leave their father, under Lin Qin's strict request, they could only enter Zhang Qiong'an's room and wait hand in hand with tears in their eyes.

"Father, Dad feels so uncomfortable." Zhang Qiong'an and Zhang Jingcheng could hold it back at first, but when they saw Zhang Dayong, both children broke down. Each of them hugged one of Zhang Dayong's legs and began to cry loudly.

Seeing the two children crying sadly, Zhang Dayong felt uncomfortable. He bent down and picked up the two children, comforting him and saying, "Hey, stop crying. Your dad is fine. He just has a little brother in his belly, so he has to lie down and rest." ."

Zhang Qiong'an obediently stopped crying and said sobbingly, "Does it feel uncomfortable to have a younger brother? My father's face turned pale just now??? My father didn't act like this when the little pine cone was in my father's belly."

Lin When Qin was pregnant with Zhang Jingcheng, although Zhang Qiong'an was young, she started to remember things. At that time, Lin Qin's face was glowing every day, and he had never been as uncomfortable as he is today.

"That's because your dad hasn't eaten anything good recently and has no nutrition, so that's why you're like this. When the little pine cones were in your belly, my dad would make delicious food for your dad every day. It's natural that your dad is in good health. Will react like this now." Zhang Dayong did not take the children's questions to heart just because they were young, but explained in great detail.

Zhang Qiong'an was older and could vaguely understand it, but Zhang Jingcheng was so young that he didn't understand the meaning of Zhang Dayong's words. He only knew that his father was fine and he was going to have a little brother. Then Zhang Qiongan stopped crying, and Zhang Jingcheng also slowly stopped howling.

Seeing that the two children had calmed down, Zhang Dayong hugged them directly and went to the next room.

As soon as Lin Qin saw the two children, he wanted to go up and hug them. Fortunately, he still remembered the child in his belly and moved slowly when he sat up.

Zhang Dayong directly put the two children on the bed without Lin Qin's words, letting the two children cuddle up next to Lin Qin.

"Qiong An, Jingcheng, I hear it's very dangerous outside recently. You must not run out to play. You can only go out when my father and dad say you can go out, you know. And Qiong An, dad is not feeling well recently and can't go out." I will be with you all the time. You are the eldest brother and you should take good care of your younger brother. Don't let your younger brother play with dirty things. And take your younger brother to wash his hands from time to time. If your clothes are dirty, tell your father immediately and he will change them for you. Do you know???" Lin Qin said to Zhang Qiong'an and Zhang Jingcheng seriously.

Lin Qin rarely calls the two children by their first names, only when he is angry or has something important to say.

So as soon as he heard Lin Qin calling their names, Zhang Qiong'an knew that he must write down carefully what Lin Qin said to make sure there were no mistakes. He nodded his head seriously and replied, "Dad, I understand. I will watch over my brother and prevent him from running around. I will also take good care of my brother. Dad, just have a good rest. Father said Now that you have a little brother, you need a good rest."

"Qiong An is such a good boy. After your father gets well, your father and I will take you to play in the town, okay?" Lin Qin said happily.

"Okay." After all, they were children. As soon as they heard that they could go to town, both Zhang Qiong'an and Zhang Jingcheng responded loudly with their eyes gleaming.

Zhang Dayong was very pleased when he saw the two sensible children. He rubbed their heads and said, "You are here to accompany your father. My father is going to the town again to grab some miscarriage medicine for your father." Come back."

"Okay, dad, go ahead, my brother and I will accompany dad." Zhang Qiong'an raised her little head and said.

Zhang Dayong rubbed Zhang Qiong'an's head with a gentle expression, told Zhang Jingcheng not to be naughty, and then turned around and went out. Fortunately, the bullock cart has not been removed yet, so there is no need to install it again.

When Zhang Dayong was preparing to leave the village with his bullock cart, he happened to see Village Chief Li walking this way. Zhang Dayong stopped the bullock cart and called Uncle Li.

"Dayong, I was about to go to your house. How is Brother Qin? It's hard for me to come to your house just now since you weren't at home." Village Chief Li asked Zhang Dayong kindly.

"Brother Qin is pregnant again, but the fetus is a little unstable due to lack of nutrition. I'm about to go to town to grab some anti-fetal medicine for him and buy some millet and dried fruits." Zhang Dayong replied.

Village Chief Li heard that Lin Qin was pregnant. Before he could put on the joy on his face, he heard that the fetus was unstable. He frowned and sighed, "In this situation, even if we have nutritious food at home, we can't make it." "

Who says it's not? Fortunately, dried fruits and the like can be eaten raw without using water. It is definitely not possible to make porridge with millet, but it is still possible to stew rice." Zhang Dayong was also worried.

"When you come back from town later, go get half a bucket of water. From tomorrow onwards, you can go directly to get a bucket of water. Brother Qin is in a special situation right now. If you tell me, everyone will understand." Village Chief Li thought for a while and said.

Zhang Dayong did not reject Village Chief Li's kindness and said, "Thank you, Uncle Li." "

Thank you, thank you. This pregnant woman is the biggest. It's not just your family. If there are pregnant women in other families, I will ask them to get more water." Go back." Village Chief Li waved his hand and said.

No matter what, Zhang Dayong was still very grateful to Village Chief Li for taking care of their family. He was about to leave when he suddenly remembered that the children had a fever for no reason and hurriedly informed Village Chief Li.

Many children in the village have had fever recently. Village Chief Li also knew that, but he really didn't know that if the fever didn't go away within three or four days, he would die. In the past few years, Mr. and Mrs. Li Teng have also given birth to two children. The eldest is only four years old and the younger is less than two years old. The other sons also have children of their own, the older is only two or three years old, and the younger is less than two years old. Only a few months. Each one of them is the lifeblood of Village Chief Li. If he gets this disease, Village Chief Li will have to lose half of his life.