Chapter 74: Warm Cohabitation

After Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong returned home, Zhang Dayong pulled Lin Qin into the bedroom and then closed the door to the bedroom. Zhang Dayong's behavior made Lin Qin very confused, but he didn't say anything more. Sitting quietly by the bed, waiting for Zhang Dayong to speak.

After Zhang Dayong confirmed that the door was closed, he took out the hidden money box and handed it to Lin Qin.

Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong doubtfully after taking the box, wondering what it meant.

Zhang Dayong raised his chin and said, "Open it and take a look."

After hearing this, Lin Qin lowered his head and opened the box. He saw a piece of paper neatly placed in the box, with many words written on it. Although Lin Qin didn't know any words, he still knew the words 1, 2, 3, and 4. Naturally, the word on the paper came into view clearly, and he had a vague guess in his heart.

"That tiger made me a lot of money before, plus my savings of more than ten years, which totaled more than one hundred taels. This time I spent all the change on my engagement, and only this is left. One hundred taels of silver notes. You are my husband, so naturally I have to give this money to you for safekeeping. In the future, when I make money, I will put the money in this box. If you want to buy anything, just take it from this box." Zhang Dayong Said generously.

Lin Qin was completely confused at this time, because he was too shocked. Although he had a little guess just now, Lin Qin was still shocked when Zhang Dayong actually said that the paper in the box was the banknote. This is a banknote. Before this, Lin Qin had never seen even ten taels of silver, let alone a banknote. What shocked Lin Qin the most was that Zhang Dayong actually handed over such a large amount of money to him for safekeeping, and said that all the money he made in the future would be given to him.

There are few people in the world who can do Zhang Dayong's behavior, even Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu can't do it. They will generously provide money for their partners' families, but they will not entrust their entire wealth to them. Regardless of whether it is Zhuangyuan Village or another village, the family's money is kept by the head of the family, who will only give a certain amount every month as household expenses, even if it lasts until the mother-in-law.

"Aren't you afraid that I will spend all the money randomly?" Lin Qin blinked and looked at Zhang Dayong.

Zhang Dayong smiled when he heard this and said, "I believe you won't spend money randomly. Besides, it doesn't matter if you spend it all. I can just make more. Maybe I won't be so lucky to earn so much in the future, but I can maintain my family's income." It's okay for home use."

Lin Qin no longer knew what words to use to describe his mood at this time. All he could do was hug Zhang Dayong tightly and said with emotion, "Thank you for your trust, I will definitely take care of us."

"You are my husband. I don't believe who you trust, but I hope you can trust me as much as I trust you in the future. If anything happens, you should tell me and don't bury it alone in your heart. " No matter what you do, as long as it doesn't harm our family, I will stand by you." The most important thing for a couple to stay together for a long time is trust, so Zhang Dayong has no other requirements for Lin Qin. The only thing is absolute trust and honesty.

Lin Qin didn't say anything but nodded his head heavily. At the same time, he secretly told himself that no matter what happened in the future, he would believe in Zhang Dayong.

Lin Qin was shy after all. After hugging him for a while, he let go of Zhang Dayong with a blushing face. Then he put the wooden box in his hand back to its original place. After hiding the wooden box, he still felt a little uneasy, so he took the two boxes he had brought with him. A wooden box was pressed up.

"Brother Dayong, let's go for a walk. Before, we couldn't go out and walk around just after we got married. Now that we have returned home, we no longer have those taboos." Lin Qin said to Zhang Dayong.

Zhang Dayong usually would not refuse Lin Qin's request, so this time it was no different. The two held hands and walked out of the house.

Lin Qin didn't say anything about Zhang Dayong's behavior of never locking the door before, but now that he knew such a large amount of money was hidden in his home, Lin Qin felt a little uneasy looking at the open door.

"Brother Dayong, remember to bring a lock with you next time you go to town. It's better to lock the door of this hall." Lin Qin said with some worry.

"Isn't the bedroom locked? There won't be any problem. Besides, who would believe that I have banknotes at home?" Zhang Dayong said nonchalantly.

Lin Qin didn't expect that Zhang Dayong would actually talk about banknotes outside. He looked around nervously and found that there was no one there. Only then did he feel relieved. He rolled his eyes at Zhang Dayong angrily and said, "Sooner or later, I will be scared to death by you."

Zhang Dayong Hearing this, he smiled and squeezed Lin Qin's hand again and said, "The more careful you are, the more others will think you have something. When you are generous, others will not have random thoughts."

Lin Qin was speechless at this. Although he was a little unconvinced, he had to admit that what Zhang Dayong said was right.

"Brother Qin, Dayong is out for a walk. This newly married couple is different." Li Teng's wife was rushing home with washed clothes when she saw Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong holding hands. He walked over and greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Hello, sister-in-law." Lin Qin blushed and called sister-in-law, and then said nothing more. However, he was shy and held Zhang Dayong's hand but never thought of letting go.

"Yesterday, my father-in-law was still talking about you to my husband, saying that Dayong was a man of few words, but he was worried that you two would not get along well after marriage. Now he can rest assured." Li Teng's wife said happily.

Lin Qin's cheeks became a little more rosy and he looked at Zhang Dayong. Although he didn't say anything, Li Teng's wife still saw the harmony between the two. She nodded with a smile and said a few more words to Lin Qin. Then she went home. There was still a lot of work waiting for her at home.

Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong didn't walk for too long, because more and more villagers came out to chat, and they were teased after only a few steps. Lin Qin could bear it at first, but later everyone went overboard. Not to mention Lin Qin, even Zhang Dayong couldn't hold back his yells.

I don't know if Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong had no problems at all in the past few days when they got married. Today, when the villagers saw Zhang Dayong, they were no longer as shy as before, and even took the initiative to say hello.

Zhang Dayong didn't feel much about this, but Lin Qin was very happy. Zhang Dayong had been disliked by the villagers before, and Lin Qin secretly defended him. Now that the villagers' attitude has improved, Lin Qin is naturally happy.

After the two returned home, Lin Qin had nothing to do. After thinking about it, he took out a piece of medium gray coarse cloth from the wooden box. This was the piece of cloth that Zhang Dayong had hired before. Lin Han asked Lin Qin to bring it back.

Since Bai Xiuniang married into the family, Lin Qin has learned a lot of needlework from Bai Xiuniang. Now he is not as good at embroidering flowers and birds as Bai Xiuniang is, but at least he can't even see the threads like before when he was making clothes.

Zhang Dayong is a hunter, and running around in the mountains all day consumes the most clothes. When Lin Qin was sorting out the wardrobe yesterday, he found that many of Zhang Dayong's clothes were worn out and couldn't be worn at all, so Lin Qin cut them up and used them as rags.

"Why did you suddenly think of making clothes!!!" After Zhang Dayong took care of his bow and arrows, he wanted to talk to Lin Qin. When he didn't see anyone in the main room, he guessed it was in the bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Lin Qin drawing clothes on the cloth. Shape, he said with some confusion.

Lin Qin said without raising his head, "You don't even think about how many pieces of clothes I threw away from you yesterday. How about I make some clothes for you and figure out what you will wear tomorrow."

Zhang Dayong was slightly surprised when he heard this and said, "Make it for me!!!" Zhang Dayong originally thought that Lin Qin made it for him, but he didn't expect that it was for him.

Lin Qin finally described the shape of the clothes, raised his head and looked at Zhang Dayong and said, "Of course I made it for you. You don't want to think about how ugly my brother is wearing it. Although the cloth is gray, it is dark in color." "

What are you wearing?" They all look good." Perhaps he was so excited that Lin Qin wanted to make clothes for him as soon as he got married, so Zhang Dayong, who has never been very talkative, rarely said a word of love.

Lin Qin didn't expect Zhang Dayong to talk about love at all. His eyes widened slightly and he looked at Zhang Dayong in surprise. When he realized what he was doing, his face suddenly turned red. He lowered his head and picked up the scissors and started cutting, ignoring Zhang Dayong.

Zhang Dayong smiled fondly, pulled up a stool and sat quietly aside, watching Lin Qin skillfully tailoring there.

Lin Qin felt Zhang Dayong's fiery gaze, and pursed his lips slightly. He felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything to chase him away. Over time, Lin Qin got used to Zhang Dayong's gaze, and for some reason he felt a little sweet in his heart.

Lin Qin did not show patterns on the clothes, but simply sewed them together. After sewing the last stitch and biting off the threads, Lin Qin unfolded the clothes and shook them. Looking at the meticulous stitching, Lin Qin nodded with satisfaction, smiled and handed the clothes to Zhang Dayong and said, "Quickly put it on and try it on. Let me see if the size fits." "It

must fit." Zhang Dayong said directly in front of him. Lin Qin took off his clothes and put on new clothes.

Just as Zhang Dayong said, the size of the clothes is very suitable. It seems that although the two were married for a short time, Lin Qin still understood Zhang Dayong's figure very well.

"It's good. I'll get some water tomorrow and wait for it to dry before you can wear it. I'll do it for you tomorrow when I'm free." After Lin Qin finished speaking, he looked at the sky and saw that it was not very early anymore. I rubbed my tired neck and prepared to go to the kitchen to cook.

"Just make it for yourself next time. I have enough clothes. I don't need to waste too good clothes when I go up the mountain. I saved you before and you gave me two pairs of clothes. In the past, I was worried about being seen by others when I went out. Your craftsmanship affects your reputation, so I keep the clothes at the bottom of the box. I will go find them out later. Three new sets of clothes are enough for me to wear for a while." Lin Qin had been working with his head down just now, and he got up just now Zhang Dayong could see it when he kept rubbing his neck. He knew in his heart how hard it was for Lin Qin to make a piece of clothing. How could he be willing to let Lin Qin make clothes for him from time to time.

Hearing this, Lin Qin replied, "I said when I was packing up the clothes yesterday, I didn't see the two items I made for you before. I'll go cook first. You can find out the clothes and put them away. I'll do some watering together tomorrow." "

Okay. " ." Zhang Dayong responded.

Lin Qin simply made a tofu soup, a stir-fried pork with chili, a spicy and sour potato shreds, and steamed a pot of multigrain rice. After it was ready, he directly called Zhang Dayong to help carry the food out, and the two of them chatted and laughed and finished the dinner.

After dinner, Lin Qin was responsible for washing the dishes, while Zhang Dayong was responsible for boiling bath water.

After mixing the bath water, Zhang Dayong asked Lin Qin to wash first. As a result, Zhang Dayong suddenly barged in while Lin Qin was washing. Lin Qin subconsciously covered his chest and screamed.

"Why did you come in? I haven't finished washing yet." Lin Qin's eyes just rolled around but he didn't dare to look at Zhang Dayong.

"I thought about it and washed them together to save water." Zhang Dayong stared at Lin Qin and took off his clothes as he spoke.

Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong in surprise when he heard this. It would be too embarrassing to wash together. When he saw Zhang Dayong taking off his clothes and walking towards him, Lin Qin opened his mouth and wanted to refuse. But Zhang Dayong was one step faster. He stepped directly into the tub, hugged Lin Qin and kissed him. Soon the water in the tub continued to bubble out.

By the time Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong finished taking a shower, the room was already full of water. Lin Qin's head was about to smoke when he saw it. In the end, Zhang Dayong was still worried about irritating Lin Qin and dealt with the aftermath.