Chapter 75 News

Zhang Dayong put the cleaned barrel in the utility room, and when he came back, what was waiting for him was a handsome sleeping face. Zhang Dayong knew that Lin Qin was tired just now, so he smiled slightly, took off his coat, got on the bed, and then carefully took Lin Qin into his arms.

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin's life after marriage was dull but warm. Zhang Dayong still went to the mountains to hunt every day, while Lin Qin cleaned the house and prepared meals for Lin Qin to come back. From time to time, he went back to his parents' house to sit. Seeing Bai Xiuniang's growing belly, she couldn't help but wonder what her and Zhang Dayong's future children would be like.

"Father, have you heard that Uncle Li's family at the end of the village is selling land." Lin Erzhu's voice came first before he entered the house.

Lin Han was sitting in the main room smoking a cigarette. When he heard this, he put down his cigarette pole and looked at Lin Erzhu who had just entered the room and said, "It's Li Damao's family???" "

Yes, it's Uncle Da Mao's family." Lin Erzhu nodded.

When Lin Han heard this, he asked in confusion, "Why do you want to sell the land???"

Fields are the lifeblood of rural people. A family's annual income depends entirely on the income from the fields. No one will sell the fields unless they have to. .

"It is said that my brother Li Yang caused trouble outside and has to pay a large sum of money. Uncle Mao can't come up with the money and can only sell the land." Lin Erzhu said.

After hearing this, Lin Han sighed and said, "That kid Li Yang has been impulsive since he was a child. He followed a few people in the village and said he wanted to go to the county to find work. He didn't even think about where the county was. It was where rich people lived. These country boys rushed over to find any good jobs. Now it seems that Li Damao still didn't hold him back and let him go to the county." "

Uncle Da Mao is also a good farmer in the village. His five acres of land are These are all high-quality fields, but it's a pity that our family doesn't have that much money, otherwise it would be great to buy them." Lin Erzhu said with some pity.

Lin Han was naturally moved, but an acre of good quality land cost at least six taels of silver. Even if Li Damao was short of money, he couldn't sell it for less than five taels of silver. This money can be saved to buy one acre, but the Lin family can't afford it if they buy it all.

"Second brother, did Uncle Mao say how much money he would be sold for???" Zhang Dayong brought back several eels for Lin Qin when he went to town to sell prey yesterday. Lin Qin specially left one eel to replenish Bai Xiuniang's health. Today I finished my work at home and came back with the eels. I chatted with Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo for a few words before preparing to go back. However, as soon as I walked into the main room, I heard the conversation between Lin Erzhu and Lin Han, and my heart suddenly moved.

Lin Erzhu glanced at Lin Qin and said strangely, "Brother Qin, what are you asking for? Do you want to buy it???"

Lin Qin nodded and said, "I'm a little tempted. You also know that in order to give it to my parents-in-law, All the land owned by the family was sold out. Later, when Brother Dayong became an Orion, he didn't even think about buying fields for farming, but being an Orion is risky. If possible, I hope Brother Dayong can do something else." Lin Han

knocked He knocked on the cigarette pole, pondered for a while and said, "This is a good idea, but have you discussed it with Dayong and whether he is willing to do other things? There is also an acre of high-quality land that costs at least six taels of silver, and five acres is three Do you have so much money in Shiliang's family???"

"I do have some money. Dayong saved some money from the tiger he shot and sold. As for Dayong, I haven't told him about it yet. I just had this idea before. If I hadn't heard my second brother say that Uncle Mao wanted to sell his land, I wouldn't have said it," Lin Qin said.

Lin Han nodded, "It's up to the man to decide on such a big matter as buying a field. Go back and discuss with Dayong to see what he thinks. If he doesn't agree, don't argue with him, you know." "I understand

, Father." Lin Qin responded.

"Brother Qin, if you and Dayong have an agreement, go to the village chief. Uncle Da Mao has been at the village chief's house almost every day these days, asking the village chief to help sell the land and think of ways to save Brother Li Yang." Lin Erzhu said.

"Okay, second brother." After Lin Qin said that, he took the empty basket he brought before and went home.

Zhang Dayong went up the mountain again today, so there was no one at home, so Lin Qin tidied up the house quickly and unhurriedly.

"Brother Qin, Brother Qin, are you there???" Lin Qin was busy in the house when he heard someone shouting outside. When he went out, he saw that it was Song Youde's newly married husband next door.

"Brother Yi, why are you here? Come in quickly." Lin Qin casually wiped the water on his hands on his clothes and opened the yard to let Brother Yi in.

"Did you hear that something happened to Li Yang from Uncle Da Mao's family at the head of the village? Uncle Da Mao is selling land to raise money." Brother Yi was married from another village and was not very familiar with other people in the village. Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong After getting married, Brother Yi often came to chat with Lin Qin because they were similar in age. Although Lin Qin's character is not boring, he is not very lively, so he likes Yi Gezi's more lively character very much. Although the two of them are not as close as Li Mo, they get along well.

"I just heard what my second brother said at my parents' house. Has it spread in the village yet???" After the two of them entered the house, Lin Qin poured a bowl of water for Brother Yi.

Brother Yi had just been chatting with others in the village for a long time and was thirsty. He took a few sips of water and then said, "Yes, not only women and husbands, but also men are talking about it." Well, there are even many people who want to buy Uncle Da Mao's family's fields. If Uncle Da Mao hadn't refused to break them up and sell them, maybe all the fields would have been sold out by now."

Zhuangyuan Village is a relatively wealthy village. Every household has some savings. You may not be able to afford five acres of land at one time, but if you split it up, you can still save one acre of land. Although the family will be a little tighter in the future, it is still very cost-effective to see how much food can be grown from one acre of land the next year and how much income it can add to the family. Unfortunately, the villagers had a good plan, but Li Damao did not go according to their plan. He said that he would either buy the five acres of land together or not sell it.

Who in the village can come up with thirty taels of silver is the Wang Dafu family, a big family in the village. Unfortunately, Wang Dafu's family just married a daughter-in-law from the town and spent a lot of money. It is a bit difficult to come up with thirty taels of silver at once. I'm struggling.

Lin Qin panicked when he heard that so many people in the village were planning to farm. Fortunately, he was relieved when he heard that Li Damao refused to take it apart and sell it.

Brother Yi saw Lin Qin's panic, and a flash of light flashed in his mind. He looked at Lin Qin and said, "Brother Qin, don't you want to buy some land too?"

Brother Yi also knew that the Zhang family had no land. But can the Zhang family come up with so much money? If Zhang Dayong had so much money, why couldn't he find a wife before? Because Brother Yi has not been married for a long time, not many people have mentioned Zhang Dayong's fate in the past few years, so Brother Yi has no idea that Zhang Dayong was said to have a tough life before. I just thought that Zhang Dayong stayed away from marriage for so long because he was too poor and couldn't afford a wife.

"I have this idea, but we have to wait until the head of my family comes back to discuss it first." Lin Qin did not deny it and nodded.

Although Brother Yi was curious about whether the Zhang family could afford so much money, he did not continue to ask. This was the cleverness of Brother Yi. Although Brother Yi is usually lively and gossipy, he always pays attention to propriety and never asks questions that are allowed or shouldn't be asked. This is another reason why Lin Qin is willing to associate with him.

"Buying a field is a major matter that must be discussed with the owner, but you have to hurry up. Many people in the village even plan to buy it together and then split it up after buying it. Even if Uncle Mao is angry, there is nothing you can do." Brother Yi did not stay at Zhang's house for long. He got up and left soon. Before leaving, he did not forget to tell Lin Qin not to delay, lest someone else buy the land first.

Before Zhang Dayong went out, he said he would be back for dinner at noon, so after Brother Yi left, Lin Qin went to the kitchen and started cooking. Just as the meal was ready, Zhang Dayong came back. Lin Qin greeted him with a smile, reached for the bow and arrow Zhang Dayong was carrying, and said, "I'm back. Wash your hands and eat quickly." "

Okay." No matter how many times, when he comes back, Smelling the aroma of rice filling the room and looking at Lin Qin's smiling face, Zhang Dayong felt warm in his heart.

At the dinner table, Lin Qin first served Zhang Dayong a bowl of rice, then he looked at Zhang Dayong hesitantly and said, "Brother Dayong, I have something to discuss with you." Lin Qin's tangled look aroused Zhang Dayong's curiosity, and Zhang

Dayong While eating, he said, "What's going on???"

Lin Qin first told the news that Li Damao was selling the land, and then said, "Brother Dayong, I want to buy these five acres of land."

Zhang Dayong frowned slightly when he heard this. Then he put down his chopsticks and looked at Lin Qin doubtfully and said, "Why did you think of buying a field?" In Zhang Dayong's impression, he had always relied on bows and arrows to make a living and had never been to the fields, so he didn't have too deep feelings for the fields. Naturally, he didn't I understand why Lin Qin wants to buy the land.

Lin Qin felt a little excited when he saw Zhang Dayong frowning. When he heard Zhang Dayong's question, he thought he was angry. He suddenly panicked and said, "Brother Dayong, you are angry." "I'm not angry, I just

wonder why you think so." We are buying land, aren't our lives pretty good now???" How could Zhang Dayong be angry with Lin Qin over such a trivial matter? Seeing that the corners of Lin Qin's eyes were turning red, he stretched out his hand and squeezed his hand Express comfort.

After Lin Qin confirmed that Zhang Dayong was really not angry, he took a breath and said, "Didn't you complain to me before that there are fewer and fewer prey outside the mountains? You have to go deep into the mountains every time. How dangerous are these mountains?" You also know that every time you go up the mountain, I am always on tenterhooks, so I wonder if I should do something else. Uncle Mao happened to be selling land, so I thought it would be great if we could buy it. I only need to take care of the five acres of land. I can make a lot of money every year. Of course, I know you like hunting, and I don't want you to stop hunting in the future. I just don't want you to rely entirely on hunting for a living, and I don't want you to encounter any dangers just to make money." Lin Qin's words

made him sad . Zhang Dayong fell into deep thought. After a while, he picked up the bowls and chopsticks again and said, "Let's eat first. You let me think carefully about buying the land."

"Okay." Lin Qin didn't think of explaining it all at once. Zhang Dayong, after all, Lin Qin also knew how much Zhang Dayong loved hunting. As long as Zhang Dayong is willing to take this matter to heart, Lin Qin will be very happy. Even if this opportunity is really missed, there will always be opportunities to buy fields in the future. If this is not possible, they can just go to the foot of the mountain to reclaim wasteland.