Chapter 115 Still Sick

When Zhang Dayong came back with the doctor, Yi Gezi and Lin Qin wiped Xiaodouzi's body with soju again. This time, not only Xiaodouzi's entire bedroom was filled with the smell of alcohol.

As soon as the doctor came in, he was overtaken by the smell of alcohol in the room. He frowned and said, "Open the window. Although you can't see the wind after you have a fever, you can't have no air circulation at all. That's not good for the patient." "

Hey. " ." Zhang Dayong responded and hurriedly opened the window. Worried about the strong wind, the child did not dare to fully open the window. He only opened the window as wide as the width of his index finger. Soon after the breeze hit, the smell in the room became much better.

When Lin Qin saw the doctor, he quickly stepped aside and asked the doctor to check Xiaodouzi's pulse.

Xiaodouzi was still too young to have a pulse, so it took the doctor about a cup of tea before he withdrew his hand and said to Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong, "It's just a fever caused by evil wind entering the body. Don't worry, it's not serious as long as the temperature drops." It's nothing serious."

The doctor's words made Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin heave a sigh of relief. However, how could Xiaodouzi get the evil wind into his body? Lin Qin was confused and asked the doctor, "Doctor, I am very tired every day. Pay attention to Xiaodouzi's problem of keeping warm. How could evil wind enter his body???"

"When I came in, I saw a cradle in the main room. Do you usually put your child in the cradle?" The doctor did not answer immediately. Lin Qin asked rhetorically.

Lin Qin nodded in confusion and replied, "Yes, on weekdays, when I have to work, I put Xiaodouzi in the cradle, and then put it in the main room so that I can see him no matter which room I am in."

The doctor heard this . He nodded clearly, and then said, "It wouldn't be surprising if that's the case. It's okay to have the sun during the day. When the sun sets, the wind blowing into the main room will bring a bit of coldness. Over time, children will be prone to evil winds." Enter the body."

After hearing this, Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong both showed annoyed looks on their faces. Sometimes after dinner at night when they were doing things and washing up, they would put the little beans in the main room, but they didn't expect that they would harm the little beans. Evil wind enters the body.

"It's all my fault." Lin Qin blamed himself with guilt and regret.

"You don't have to be so upset. It's normal for parents to be careless for the first time. Just pay attention next time. It's not impossible to put it in the main room. When the sun is shining, it's no problem to keep the door open. When the sun starts to set, You'd better close a door and put the cradle on the closed side, so that the child won't be easily blown by the wind." Seeing the remorse on the faces of the husband and wife, the doctor couldn't help but soften his heart and try to comfort him.

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin carefully wrote down the doctor's words. Lin Qin thought about leaving Xiaodouzi in the bedroom while he was doing things, but rejected the decision the next moment. Although the bedroom is connected to the main room, the door to the bedroom is not big, and the bed is close to the inside. Even if the door is open, you may not be able to see what is going on in the bedroom.

Leaving Xiaodouzi in the bedroom, Lin Qin would not be able to find out in time if something went wrong. Now he could only follow the doctor's instructions and pay attention to the sun, and close the door as soon as the sun showed signs of setting.

"Doctor, can you just close one door? Don't you need to close both doors???" Lin Qin asked worriedly, he was really scared.

The doctor waved his hand and said, "No need, one door is enough. Keeping the door closed for a long time is not good for the child's health if the smell in the room cannot circulate."

The doctor's words completely dispelled Lin Qin's thoughts.

Because the temperature of the beans was a bit high to the touch, the doctor prescribed a decoction in addition to the medicinal bath. Because Zhang Dayong had said that the child had a fever when he went to pick up the doctor, the doctor brought medicinal materials to treat fever when he came. He quickly grabbed the medicine from the medicine box and handed it to Zhang Dayong, and told him, "These three packages are For medicated bath, boil six bowls of water for half an hour and then add warm water to give the child a bath. After three days of medicated bathing, this packet is a decoction for the child. Boil two bowls of water into half a bowl for the child to drink. OK, you don't need to drink the decoction after taking it today."

"Okay, doctor, thank you, doctor." Zhang Dayong took the medicine package and thanked him in a deep voice.

The doctor nodded, and then said, "Generally speaking, the decoction and medicinal bath can lower the temperature on the same day, and you can fully recover in three days. But if you haven't fully recovered after three days, just come back to me. In addition, don't let the children in these days." Eat too much to avoid vomiting."

"Okay doctor, I'll take you back." Zhang Dayong handed the medicine package to Lin Qin and prepared to take the doctor back.

The doctor waved his hand and said, "Okay, there's no need to send it away. I can just walk back by myself. It's not a long way. It's troublesome to feed a child medicine, but this husband can't feed it alone." "

Then I'm sorry, Doctor Tian asked you to go back by yourself." ." Zhang Dayong said guiltily after hearing this.

Doctor Tian put the medicine box on his back and waved his hand to indicate that it was okay. Then he collected the consultation fee and went home.

Seeing that he no longer needed his help, Brother Yi also said goodbye, "Brother Qin, I will go back first. I will come to chat with you after Xiaodouzi is well." "Hey,

thank you very much for today, Brother Yi." Son, if it weren't for you, I don't know what I would have done." Lin Qin looked at Brother Yi with gratitude in his eyes.

Brother Yi smiled heartily and said, "What's this? Just take care of Xiaodouzi. I'm leaving."

After Brother Yi left, Lin Qin took the medicine and went to the kitchen to fry it, while Zhang Dayong went back to the ground to pour the water first. Then he carried the bucket back. Fortunately, the bucket was not taken away, otherwise Zhang Dayong would have to buy a new bucket.

When Zhang Dayong returned home after finishing his work, Lin Qin had just prepared the medicinal bath and the decoction Xiaodouzi wanted to drink. Because the decoction was still too hot, Lin Qin prepared the medicated bath first, and then helped Xiaodouzi take the medicated bath with the help of Zhang Dayong.

I don't know whether it was because the smell of the medicinal bath was too strong or whether it was too comfortable after taking a bath. Xiaodouzi, who had been sleeping, suddenly woke up and stared at Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin with his big watery eyes.

"Xiaodouzi, wake up. We, Xiaodouzi, have suffered a lot today. This little face has lost a lot of weight." Lin Qin washed Xiaodouzi's little head distressedly, feeling much more relaxed than at the beginning.

The doctor said that you should not take a medicated bath for too long, nor should you wash it again with clean water. So after washing Xiaodouzi twice with a cloth and medicinal bath, Lin Qin wiped Xiaodouzi clean and picked him up. Zhang Dayong took the sewage out and poured it out, then went to the kitchen to bring over the almost cold soup and Xiaodouzi's milk.

Maybe because he was hungry, Xiaodouzi squeaked very loudly when he was feeding. Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin couldn't help laughing.

If Xiaodouzi's appearance while sucking milk made them happy, then the way Xiaodouzi drank medicine made them heartbroken.

Xiaodouzi had not tasted the soup at first, so when Lin Qin fed the soup into his mouth with a small spoon, he frowned to express his displeasure, but he still drank the soup. It turned out that the soup was so bitter, and Xiaodouzi suddenly burst out crying that echoed through the bedroom. When Lin Qin put the medicine to his mouth again, Xiaodouzi shook his head crazily and refused to drink the medicine.

Lin Qin tried several times but it didn't work, and a lot of the medicine was spilled. He had no choice but to let Zhang Dayong hold Xiaodouzi with one hand and fix his head with the other, and then Lin Qin forcefully fed the medicine to the child. .

With every sip of Xiaodouzi's cries, she became louder and more pitiful. By the time Xiaodouzi finished drinking the soup, her eyes were swollen from crying and her voice had become hoarse.

Seeing such miserable Xiaodouzi, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin felt like someone was cutting their hearts with a knife. It hurt so much.

"Don't cry anymore, Xiaodouzi. If you cry again, my father will cry too." Lin Qin murmured to himself while coaxing Xiaodouzi with red eyes.

Not sure whether it was because he was tired from crying or because the medicine was taking effect, Xiaodouzi gradually snorted and fell asleep.

Seeing Xiaodouzi's voice getting lower and lower and his eyes slowly closing, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin did not dare to make a sound for fear of waking him up.

After Xiaodouzi fell asleep, Lin Qin carefully put the child on the bed and directly pulled the big quilt they covered with him to cover Xiaodouzi, fearing that evil wind would enter his body again.

Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin just stood by the bed and looked at the sleeping Xiaodouzi for a long time, until a cooing sound woke them up. Lin Qin followed the sound and realized that it was Zhang Dayong's stomach growling. After taking a look at the sky outside the window, I realized that it was already noon. Zhang Dayong had been working all morning and hadn't had lunch. Don't let his stomach growl.

"Brother Dayong, you look after the child first while I cook." Lin Qin then remembered that he hadn't even cooked lunch yet and looked at Zhang Dayong with shame.

Zhang Dayong patted Lin Qin's head and said, "It's okay. I'm not very hungry. Just make something simple. Don't bother cooking. Just make some pimple soup or noodles." "

Okay." Lin Qin responded.

Although Zhang Dayong said that he was not very hungry, Lin Qin knew that those were just words to comfort him, so he speeded up the cooking.

The cooking speed was slow, so Lin Qin chose to make two bowls of the simplest pimple soup, which was quick and delicious. He also added some minced meat and eggs to replenish Zhang Dayong's health.

"Brother Dayong, you go and eat first. I'll look at the little beans." Normally, the two of them would put the beans in the main room and eat together, but now how dare they do that? They can only take turns eating. .

Zhang Dayong stood up in response, then looked at Xiaodouzi again before turning and leaving the bedroom to have lunch.

Lin Qin sat on the edge of the bed and watched the sweat gradually appear on Xiaodouzi's head. Knowing that the medicine was working, he quickly brought a towel to wipe Xiaodouzi's sweat, and wiped his head and body clean. If the sweat dries, he can absorb it again. Aren't you sweating in vain if you go in? It might make your condition worse.

Lin Qin touched Xiaodouzi's clothes and felt that the clothes were soaked, so he quickly changed Xiaodouzi's clothes. During this period, Xiaodouzi's quilt was never lifted. Lin Qin did it in the dark under the quilt.

Lin Qin knew that when Zhang Dayong was very hungry, he would have to eat twice as much as usual to be full, so when he first made the pimple soup, he made more of it and even served it directly in a small basin. That small basin was at least three times larger than Lin Qin's own bowl.

In order to allow Lin Qin to eat as soon as possible, Zhang Dayong speeded up his eating speed and swallowed a few mouthfuls without much chewing. Although the amount was more than usual, the time it took to eat was about the same as usual, which shows how fast Zhang Dayong ate.