Chapter 45 Result

"Then what do you think we should do about it???" said the old man of the Lin clan angrily.

The elder of the Song clan was also asked this time. If Song's mother is Song Mian's biological mother, it would definitely not work if it was too heavy, but if it was too light, it would not work. Not to mention whether the Lin Han family would agree to it, even the elder of the Lin clan would not agree.

It can be said that this incident has nothing to do with the Li clan, so the elder of the Li clan can look at things from an objective perspective. The elder of the Li clan thought for a while and said, "Let's do this. Don't spread this matter openly." Go out, no one will look good if the news is really spread. What about asking Old Han Song's family to pay some compensation to the Lin family, and then imprison her in the ancestral hall for ten days???" The ancestral hall in the

village is jointly owned by all ethnic groups. It is built in the center of the village. Except for the clan elders who clean it every once in a while, it is only opened during the Chinese New Year to worship ancestors. Generally speaking, being imprisoned in the ancestral hall is a very serious punishment. It means that you have committed a serious crime and even the clan can't stand it. Especially if a woman or a younger brother is imprisoned in the ancestral hall, even if it is only for one day, his reputation will be ruined.

"No, if you really imprison someone in the ancestral hall, you must give her food. You can't let her starve to death in there. How can you hide it from others? If people know that Old Han Song's family has been imprisoned in the ancestral hall, the villagers will They will definitely ask her what mistake she made to be imprisoned in the ancestral hall. Things will still be hidden when the time comes, and what good reputation does she have if she really tries to force her like that?" The elder of the Song clan was full of reluctance.

"This won't work and that won't work, what should I do!!!" The elder of the Li clan thought that his method was already very good, but the elder of the Song clan still refused, and suddenly became angry and asked with eyes wide open.

The old man of the Song clan fell silent again after hearing this. This time, it was his clan who made the mistake. He could not say anything serious, nor could he say it lightly.

Village Chief Li saw that everyone had been arguing for a long time with no result. He rubbed his temples with a headache, thought about it carefully and then said, "Everyone, let's see if this is okay. We must pay compensation. The Li family will pay." After paying 20 taels of silver, the Song family will also pay 20 taels of silver. Then let the Song Laohan family go to the Lin family in person to apologize to Brother Qin and seek forgiveness from the other party, and cancel the future ancestor worship of the Song Laohan family. He is not qualified, and he cannot participate in all activities in the village." As

soon as Village Chief Li's words came out, the elder of the Li clan nodded first. Being disqualified from ancestor worship is considered a very serious punishment. In addition, he cannot participate in village activities and The compensation is almost twenty taels of silver. The most important thing is that Village Chief Li's method can minimize the impact. They warned the village again, thinking that no one would be so bold as to spread the news.

"I think it's good too." The Lin clan elder and clan leader looked at each other and agreed.

Although the elder of the Song clan felt that Village Chief Li's method was still a bit harsh, it was considered very light compared to being disqualified from worshiping ancestors by Xiu and Guan Ancestral Hall. As for the monetary compensation, the elder of the Song clan didn't think too much about it. That was not appropriate. Yes. To be honest, if Mother Song was not a member of the Song family, and Song Mian's reputation was at stake, the elders of the Song family felt that Mother Song should be imprisoned in the ancestral hall or divorced. She could be so vicious as to destroy a small child just for a trivial matter. My brother has a lifetime of happiness. If something happens in the future, who knows what the other party will do.

"Then let's do this. After we go back, please restrain the people in your respective clans and tell them not to talk nonsense. If word gets out accidentally and affects the reputation of our Zhuangyuan Village, then don't blame me for enforcing the village rules. "Village Chief Li said suddenly with a serious expression.

Village Chief Li didn't think he could hide the matter completely. Just now, the movement they made when they moved back the things that the Lin family gave to the Li family had already attracted the attention of many people. In addition, he would take Mrs. Song to the Lin family to apologize later. It was impossible to avoid being known at all. Therefore, from the beginning, Village Chief Li just wanted to control the discussion within Zhuangyuan Village and not spread the matter. Number One Scholar Village. As long as it doesn't spread and it doesn't affect the reputation of Zhuangyuan Village, Village Chief Li won't care so much.

"Don't worry, village chief, we will definitely restrain the people in the clan, then other people will have to trouble the village chief." said the elder of the Song clan.

Although Zhuangyuan Village is mostly composed of people with three surnames, there are still other surnames. Zhuangyuan Village can be said to be the village with the most surnames among many nearby villages. On weekdays, the clan chiefs and clan elders generally restrain the people in their own ethnic groups, and the village chief restrains those who do not belong to the three ethnic groups.