Chapter 127 Recuperating from Injury

Li Teng's eyes flashed with joy after hearing the middle-aged man's words. He really wished he could see their inactive county magistrate beheaded in public.

The middle-aged man did not stay in Zhuangyuan Village for long. After confirming that all the refugees had been captured, he led his troops and horses to the next village. He had to visit all the villages in ten miles and eight to confirm that all the refugees had been captured. Just arrest him and bring him to justice.

After the middle-aged men left, Li Teng asked the lightly injured men to support the seriously injured ones and send them home. He originally wanted to arrange for someone to find a doctor, but the least injured ones present were unable to drive a bullock cart. On the way. Village Chief Li, who still knew that the refugees had been arrested, rushed over. Even though he was prepared in his heart, Village Chief Li staggered and almost fell to the ground when he saw each villager falling to the ground.

When he saw Li Teng's seriously injured hand, he felt even more nervous and said, "Second boy, help your elder brother back quickly. Leave it to Third boy here. I'll call the doctor. Those who are seriously injured should be treated first." The family members need to prick them with cloth to stop the bleeding, otherwise the blood will have dried up by the time the doctor comes."

"I understand, Dad." Several boys responded in unison.

Zhang Dayong was carried back by Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu. He had been relying on perseverance from just now, and he fainted the moment he saw the officers and soldiers appear.

Although Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu were both seriously injured, they couldn't care less at this time.

Zhang Dayong's performance today was seen by the villagers. It can be said that two-thirds of Zhang Dayong's injuries were caused by protecting the villagers. Today, it can be said that the villagers have completely changed their perception of Zhang Dayong. They used to reject Zhang Dayong so much, but today Zhang Dayong selflessly saved them. They didn't know what to say.

When Village Chief Li invited Doctor Tian over, all the villagers unanimously asked Doctor Tian to bandage Zhang Dayong first, saying that he was the most seriously injured. Although this is true, some villagers were actually seriously injured. They just felt ashamed and hoped to make themselves feel more comfortable. At the same time, they also sincerely hoped that Zhang Dayong could receive treatment as soon as possible.

Zhang Dayong's bloody appearance was deeply imprinted in the minds of the villagers, and they were really afraid that Zhang Dayong would not be able to survive if the doctor arrived a little late.

When Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu carried Zhang Dayong home, Zhang Dayong had already fallen into a deep coma.

Lin Dazhu looked anxiously but did not see Lin Qin's figure. He shouted in confusion, "Brother Qin, Brother Qin..." He thought something had happened to Lin Qin and Xiaodouzi, and became more and more anxious.

Lin Qin heard Lin Dazhu's shouting in the room and replied loudly, "Brother, I am in the bedroom. The bedroom door is locked by Brother Dayong. Brother, where is Brother Dayong? He hasn't come back yet???" Lin Dazhu saw

the bedroom. There was a lock on the door, signaling Lin Erzhu to hold Zhang Dayong. Then he found a key from Zhang Dayong's body and stepped forward to open the bedroom door. As for Lin Qin's questions, he did not answer because he did not know how to speak. Talk to Lin Qin.

Lin Qin was overjoyed at first when he saw Lin Dazhu, and then said worriedly, "Brother, why are you covered in blood? Are you injured? Is it serious? How are the second brother and Dayong brother?" Lin Qin suddenly felt something in his heart for some reason. There was an ominous premonition that something bad had happened.

Lin Dazhu still didn't say a word. He just turned around quietly and looked in the direction of Zhang Dayong.

Lin Qin subconsciously followed Lin Dazhu's gaze and saw Zhang Dayong, who was fine when he just went out, with his head lowered and not knowing whether he was alive or dead. His body was covered in blood and looked like a corpse.

Seeing Zhang Dayong's bloody appearance, Lin Qin thought that the other person was gone, so he just stared at him and fainted. Fortunately, Lin Dazhu caught him in time, otherwise he would have fallen to the ground directly.

"Brother Qin...Brother Qin, wake up." Lin Dazhu didn't expect Lin Qin's reaction to be so big, and he fainted immediately.

"Brother, Brother Qin must have misunderstood that Dayong is gone. You carry him in first, and then come and help me help Dayong in." Lin Erzhu knew Lin Qin better, and he guessed Lin Qin's thoughts at once, and calmly faced Lin Dazhu said.

Lin Dazhu responded and picked up Lin Qin, put him on the bed in the bedroom, and then picked up Xiaodouzi who was sleeping on the bed and put him in the cradle. After doing all this, he went out to help Lin Erzhu put Zhang Dayong into bed. Moved to the bed.

Lin Qin was not unconscious for long and woke up soon. When he woke up, he saw Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu working together to take off Zhang Dayong's clothes. After the dark coat was taken off, Lin Qin saw the knife wounds on Zhang Dayong's body more clearly, and tears suddenly fell down.

"Brother Qin, don't think too much. Dayong is just in a deep coma, not dead. Go and boil a kettle of hot water and mix it with warm water to help Dayong scrub." Lin Dazhu saw that Lin Qin had woken up and was worried that he would faint again due to stimulation, so he hurriedly explained.

Lin Qin cried with joy when he heard that Zhang Dayong was only in a coma but not dead, but soon he hurriedly wiped the tears from his face and went to the kitchen to boil water.

After Lin Qin wiped the blood off Zhang Dayong's body with the help of Lin Dazhu's two brothers, Doctor Tian also arrived with his medical kit.

"Doctor Tian, ​​please show my boss a quick look." Lin Qin was extremely excited when he saw Dr. Tian's appearance.

Doctor Tian didn't waste any time. He checked Zhang Dayong's eyes first, then took his pulse, and then said, "There are no internal injuries. They are just external injuries. As long as you recover well, there will be no problems. It's just that his left hand was injured a bit badly." , You can't carry heavy things for at least a month, otherwise you will get sick."

"I remember Doctor Tian." Lin Qin responded.

Doctor Tian knew that Zhang Dayong had special medicine for treating trauma, so he directly asked Lin Qin to take out the medicine at home, and then took out a bandage from the medicine box to bandage Zhang Dayong. After bandaging, Zhang Dayong looked like a mummy. There were only a few good parts of his body, which made Lin Qin feel sad again.

After bandaging Zhang Dayong, Doctor Tian also bandaged Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu. Knowing that the two brothers Lin Dazhu and Lin Qin were the same family, he directly used Zhang Dayong's wound medicine to bandage them. The effect of Zhang Dayong's wound medicine was much better than that used by Doctor Tian himself. If Zhang Dayong hadn't refused to sell the prescription, Doctor Tian would have wanted to buy the prescription.

After bandaging the three people, Doctor Tian told him a few more things he should avoid eating recently, and then wrote a prescription for antipyretic medicine and handed it to Lin Qin, saying, "There are too many wounds on his body, which may cause fever at night. This Take the prescription and if he really gets a fever at night, go to town and grab two pairs tomorrow. One set is boiled into one bowl of water with three bowls of water, and the other one is boiled into two bowls of water and is drunk twice. In the bedroom Don't close the windows, pay attention to ventilation, and don't cover the quilt to prevent the wound from being suffocated and causing infection."

"Doctor Tian, ​​I have written it down." Lin Qin was worried that he would not remember it, so he repeated it several times.

There were a lot of people at the entrance of the village waiting for Doctor Tian to bandage and treat them, so when there was no problem here, Doctor Tian hurried to the entrance of the village in a hurry.

"Brother, second brother, please go home quickly. Sister-in-law and second brother must be worried." After seeing Doctor Tian off, Lin Qin said to the two brothers Lin Dazhu.

Thinking of their wife (husband) who was waiting anxiously at home, the two brothers glanced at each other and strode home without rejecting Lin Qin's kindness.

After everyone left, Lin Qin sat by the bed, held Zhang Dayong's hand and shed tears silently. After a while, he whispered, "Brother Dayong, you lied. You clearly promised that nothing would happen and you would protect him." My own, you are lying."

Lin Qin thought that Zhang Dayong could caress his cheek to coax him and tell him that he was fine, but unfortunately...

Zhang Dayong didn't wake up until the next morning. When he opened his eyes, For a moment, Lin Qin's unsatisfactory tears came down again. It could be seen from Lin Qin's red and swollen eyes that he cried a lot that night.

"I made you worry." Zhang Dayong looked at Lin Qin's red and swollen eyes and said guiltily.

It's okay that Zhang Dayong didn't say this. Lin Qin cried loudly as soon as he said this. "You almost scared me to death. You have been sleeping since you were sent back yesterday. I'm really worried..." "I'm sorry

..." Zhang Dayong felt that any words spoken at this time were weak. Seeing Lin Qin crying, Zhang Dayong felt extremely guilty and wished he could take Lin Qin into his arms and take good care of him. Unfortunately, he was powerless at this time.

Lin Qin seemed to want to vent all the worries and fears of the day and night. He kept crying and crying. Finally, the hungry Xiaodouzi stopped Lin Qin's crying with his voice that was not louder than that of his father.

Hearing Xiaodouzi's cry, Lin Qin suddenly forgot all his sorrow. He picked up Xiaodouzi and started to coax him. He first checked the diaper and saw that it was still dry. He then guessed that Xiaodouzi was hungry. It took a while to get Xiaodouzi to drink milk successfully.

Xiaodouzi is really very well-behaved. After filling his stomach, he lies quietly in the cradle again and blinks at you with his cute big eyes. Seeing Xiaodouzi's cute appearance, Lin Qin felt that his mood had improved a lot.

"Are Xiaodouzi hungry???" Zhang Dayong waited for a long time before Lin Qin came back with Xiaodouzi in his arms and asked.

"Yes, sometimes I really doubt that I have given birth to a baby. I have such a good appetite that I just drank a whole bowl of milk." Lin Qin pinched Xiaodouzi's nose and said.

Zhang Dayong raised his head with some difficulty and glanced at Xiaodouzi, and said with a smile, "Do you have a good appetite? It's a blessing to be able to eat." "

Yes, it's a blessing to be able to eat." Lin Qin said with a slight smile.

Zhang Dayong had been fighting for most of the day and was already hungry after sleeping for such a long time, but now he couldn't eat many things. Lin Qin originally wanted to cook porridge for Zhang Dayong, but Zhang Dayong refused and said that he didn't want to drink porridge because his mouth was so bitter now.

Lin Qin had no choice but to make a bowl of plain noodles for Zhang Dayong without adding any spicy food like chili pepper. Just put in a spoonful of lard, a spoonful of soy sauce and a little salt. Lin Qin didn't dare to put in the minced meat that was fried before, but it also had a little chili pepper, so he fried an egg and blanched a few green vegetables and put them in.