Chapter 104

When Zhang Dayong returned home with tofu, Lin Qin was almost starry-eyed. It is no exaggeration to say that Lin Qin's eyes lit up the moment he saw Zhang Dayong, although Zhang Dayong felt that Lin Qin's eyes lit up when he saw the tofu. Let the light shine.

"My mouth is watering. Just sit down and I'll make it for you." Zhang Dayong held the tofu in one hand and pinched Lin Qin's cheek with the other, smiling and saying.

"Do more, I'm hungry." Lin Qin swallowed and said.

"After eating so much, I won't be able to eat any more for dinner." Zhang Dayong said with a slight frown.

"It's okay. I've been very hungry these past two days and I'm not going to be full until I'm full." Lin Qin said nonchalantly.

Although Zhang Dayong still didn't agree with Lin Qin eating too much tofu, he knew that if Lin Qin didn't eat enough, Lin Qin would definitely cause trouble. In order to calm down Lin Qin, Zhang Dayong could only cut a large piece of tofu and make him a tofu mixed with green onions.

Lin Qin took the bowl and took a big mouthful. After eating, he felt completely comfortable. His eyes narrowed happily as if he was savoring the taste of tofu. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and continued to eat the tofu.

"I feel good." After finishing the last bite of tofu, Lin Qin put the bowl aside and patted his belly with satisfaction.

"As long as it's comfortable." Zhang Dayong had no other requirements and only hoped that Lin Qin could live a good life.

Lin Qin smiled contentedly at Zhang Dayong. Just when he was about to say something, his expression suddenly changed. He lowered his head and started to vomit heartbreakingly. The vomiting was so intense that he even had to eat breakfast. Spit it out.

"Brother Qin!!!" Zhang Dayong was smiling at first, but when he saw Lin Qin vomiting heartbreakingly, his face turned anxious and he stepped forward to pat Lin Qin's back.

Lin Qin vomited for a while before he felt the tightness in his chest was gone, and he leaned back on the chair with some exhaustion. Upon seeing this, Zhang Dayong hurriedly scooped a bowl of water for Lin Qin to rinse his mouth, and then skillfully dealt with the garbage Lin Qin spit out.

"It's all wasted." Lin Qin said with some pity after regaining his strength.

"What's the pity? Tofu is not worth a lot of money. Are you still feeling uncomfortable? I shouldn't have let you eat so much tofu just now." Zhang Dayong said angrily. Of course, this annoyance was not directed at Lin Qin. Instead, he came towards himself, feeling that it was because he didn't stop Lin Qin just now that he caused Lin Qin to vomit so violently.

"I just felt nauseous and wanted to vomit, not because I ate too much tofu." Lin Qin quickly explained because he was worried that Zhang Dayong would not let him eat tofu in the future.

Zhang Dayong rubbed Lin Qin's head angrily and said, "You still said that you are so childish even though you are already a father. No matter how delicious this tofu is, you can't eat more. From today on, you can only eat tofu every day." You can't have more than a small bowl."

Lin Qin's face immediately dropped when he heard this, and he said aggrievedly, "Why is it like this? It's better not to give me just a small bowl. Not having enough is even more annoying." "

Okay, then no. Eat it." Zhang Dayong deliberately followed Lin Qin's words and said.

When Lin Qin heard that he was worried that Zhang Dayong really didn't want to eat for him, he quickly pulled Zhang Dayong and said, "Brother Dayong, why are you like this? I'm still pregnant with your child, why don't you even eat?" "Okay

, Don't be so pitiful. Uncle Gangdou also said that eating too much tofu will make you upset, and if you eat too much and end up vomiting it out, wouldn't it be in vain? Eating less will not only satisfy your craving, but it will also make you less upset. No." Zhang Dayong finally noticed that Lin Qin became more and more childish after becoming pregnant. He couldn't tell him anything when something happened, and even coaxed him like a child. Of course, Zhang Dayong was willing to do so.

After hearing this, Lin Qin finally stopped clamoring for more food, but he still had a pitiful look on his face, looking aggrieved and pitiful. In fact, Lin Qin also knew that no matter how delicious the food was, he couldn't eat more, but he just couldn't control his mouth, so what could he do.

"Okay, don't be aggrieved. Can I serve you a big bowl every time so you can eat more?" Zhang Dayong saw Lin Qin lowering his head all the time, thinking that he was aggrieved because he couldn't eat too much tofu. He was not very good at all. His tough heart suddenly became softer, and he coaxed softly.

Lin Qin raised his head and said, "I know that no matter how delicious the food is, I can't eat more, but I just can't control my mouth. I feel uncomfortable when I see that I can't eat." "

I know it's not your fault, it's all because of the baby. His stomach is turbulent, don't worry, I will beat him hard when he comes out." Zhang Dayong said in a pretentious manner.

As soon as Zhang Dayong's words came out, Lin Qin's expression suddenly changed. He covered his stomach and said with a fierce face, "You are not allowed to bully the baby. How can a baby with such a big slap like yours be so small when it is born and be able to withstand your slap?" Lin Qin actually knew that Zhang Dayong was joking, but his nature as a father made him subconsciously defend the baby's injustice.

Looking at Lin Qin's nervous look, Zhang Dayong suddenly felt a little unhappy. He was protecting this child before he was born. After he was born, he would still have no place in Lin Qin's heart.

"Brother Qin, why do I feel like I won't have anything to do with my family after the baby is born?" Zhang Dayong said sourly.

Lin Qin was a little confused about what Zhang Dayong meant. He looked at Zhang Dayong in confusion and said, "Brother Dayong, why did you have nothing to do with the family after the baby was born? You are the father of the baby. Only you and the baby are in this home." This is home."

Lin Qin's straightforward words directly touched the softest part of Zhang Dayong's heart. Zhang Dayong gently took Lin Qin into his arms and said, "Yes, Brother Qin is right. We are the only ones who are right." This is our home."

Lin Qin still didn't understand why Zhang Dayong said that just now, and why he suddenly hugged him, but he very wisely did not speak and leaned quietly in Zhang Dayong's arms. I don't know if Zhang Dayong's embrace was too comfortable, but Lin Qin's eyelids suddenly felt a little heavy, and his head dropped a little bit.

Zhang Dayong felt that Lin Qin was beginning to feel drowsy, and gently patted Lin Qin's back to coax him to sleep. With Zhang Dayong's gentle coaxing, Lin Qin fell into a deep sleep in a short time. After Zhang Dayong waited for Lin Qin to fall asleep, he picked up Lin Qin and walked towards the room.

Worried about waking up Lin Qin, Zhang Dayong minimized both the sound of footsteps and the movement of putting Lin Qin on the bed.

Lin Qin slept until the sun went down before getting up. Lin Qin woke up and found that it was already dark. He remembered that he hadn't cooked yet, so he hurriedly got dressed and ran out, only to see that there were already things on the table. Three dishes and one soup. Although the color doesn't look very good, it is very rich in meat and vegetables.

"Brother Qin, get up. I was just about to wake you up for dinner." No matter what, three meals must be eaten at the same time, so after Zhang Dayong prepared the meal, he was ready to wake up Lin Qin. Who knew that he hadn't gone into Lin Qin's bed yet? Qin Xian came out on his own.

Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong angrily and said, "I'm sorry, Brother Dayong. I should have done all this, but I just focused on sleeping." "It's

normal for you to get sleepy easily when you're pregnant. What's there to be sorry for? You're It's only right that I help in special circumstances." Zhang Dayong placed two bowls of white rice on the table and called to Lin Qin.

After sitting down, Lin Qin looked at the white rice in the bowl and said in surprise, "We are eating white rice today. How come it tastes so good?"

"White rice is more nutritious than brown rice. We can't afford white rice, but it's okay to eat it every now and then." Zhang Dayong was worried that putting meat in Lin Qin's mouth would make him vomit, so he only put it in his bowl. A chopstick of Chinese cabbage.

Lin Qin actually felt a little uncomfortable when he smelled the meat, so he didn't challenge his bottom line. He didn't move his chopsticks in the direction of the meat, either picking up vegetables or drinking soup.

After dinner, Zhang Dayong was naturally responsible for washing the dishes. Lin Qin just had to sit on the chair and rest obediently.

Although he slept all afternoon, as soon as Lin Qin went to bed at night, he lay in Zhang Dayong's arms and fell asleep deeply. When I got up the next day, Zhang Dayong was no longer on the bed, and Zhang Dayong's voice could be heard outside the house.

Lin Qin got dressed and walked out, and saw Bai Xiuniang and Lin Dazhu talking to Zhang Dayong in the main room.

"Brother, sister-in-law, why are you here???" The younger brother's pregnancy is more obvious than that of a woman's pregnancy. Although Lin Qin is only more than three months old, her belly is already slightly bulging. It is still obvious if she wears slim-fitting clothes. .

"Yesterday, I heard that Dayong said you were pregnant, so I wanted to come and see you. I heard that Dayong said that you have been vomiting badly recently, so we brought you some pickled sauerkraut for you to try and see if it suits your appetite. If you can eat it, If you keep going, we will give you some more." Bai Xiuniang kindly took Lin Qin's hand and said softly as soon as she saw him.

"Thank you, sister-in-law. I was muttering a few days ago that I wanted to eat sauerkraut pickled at home. Our pickled sauerkraut is a little more sour than other people's pickled cabbage. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water." Lin Qin heard what Bai Xiuniang had brought. Pickled the pickled cabbage and said with bright eyes.

"Why didn't you ask Dayong to come home to get it if you wanted to eat it? If we hadn't delivered it today, you would have continued to talk about it." Bai Xiuniang said angrily.

Lin Qin said with some embarrassment, "Didn't I forget? I just said that before. Brother Dayong originally wanted to go home to help me get some sauerkraut, but I thought Zaizai's full moon banquet was coming soon. I'm very busy and I won't cause any trouble."

"Look what you said, no matter how busy we are, we still don't have time to get you sauerkraut. Zaizai's full moon banquet is important, but you are also pregnant with a baby, so you just It's not important anymore." Lin Dazhu was quietly listening to Bai Xiuniang and Lin Qin talking, and looked at Lin Qin from time to time. He was very happy to see that his face was rosy and he was clearly well-fed. As a result, when he heard Lin Qin's words, he immediately felt unhappy.

"Okay, brother, I know I was wrong. I will let Brother Dayong get whatever I want to eat from now on." Lin Qin knew how good Lin Dazhu was at nagging, so he quickly begged for mercy.

Lin Qin was pregnant now, and Lin Dazhu didn't dare to talk too much. He could only glare at Lin Qin and sit silently on the chair without speaking.

"Okay, okay, I don't know who just came here. I don't know how Brother Qin is doing. I don't know if he has lost weight because of vomiting every day. He also said that he was going to the town to buy the most sour food for Brother Qin. Eat dried plums." Bai Xiuniang was worried that Lin Dazhu and Lin Qin would get into trouble, so she hurried out to smooth things over.

Lin Qin was originally an easily moved person. The increase in estrogen after pregnancy made him more easily moved to tears. After hearing Bai Xiuniang's words, Lin Qin's eyes turned red and he called out "big brother" in a low voice.