Chapter 18 Transition

Lin Qin was really frightened today. After returning home, he did nothing and just sat on the stool stupidly. He didn't even take off the backpack he was carrying.

Lin Han and his son felt something was wrong as soon as they entered the courtyard. In the past, Lin Qin would stand at the entrance of the courtyard waiting for them around the same time, and the aroma of food would be wafting in the house, but now there was no one there.

"Brother Qin, won't you go to the mountains and forget the time again???" Lin Dazhu said to Lin Han while putting down the things.

Lin Han frowned when he heard this and said, "Go in and have a look first. If there is nothing there, go to the mountain and look for it. When you find it, you must tell him carefully. Don't forget to cook when you collect mushrooms." Lin Han said. When he went into the house to look around, he actually thought that Lin Qin had gone to the mountain to pick mushrooms again and had lost track of time.

Lin Dazhu responded and put the hoe away. He didn't see the backpack that was originally placed with the hoe. He also determined that Lin Qin was still on the mountain at this time, so he thought about going directly to the back mountain with Lin Erzhu to have a look.

Lin Erzhu didn't hear the conversation between Lin Dazhu and Lin Han at all just now. As soon as he entered the door, he threw the hoe towards Lin Dazhu and ran into the house. He was thirsty to death this afternoon. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Lin Qin sitting there blankly. Even when he ran in, he didn't move or even blinked. Lin Erzhu panicked and didn't remember to drink. Shui ran directly to Lin Qin and asked in a panic, "Brother Qin, what's wrong with you??? Who bullied you???"

Lin Han and Lin Dazhu heard Lin Erzhu's voice and knew that Lin Qin was in the house. Lin Dazhu breathed a sigh of relief, but Lin Han got angry, thinking that Lin Qin was lazy and forgot to cook. When they walked into the house together, Lin Han was ready to scold Lin Qin. As a result, as soon as the two of them entered the room, they saw that something was wrong with Lin Qin's situation, and Lin Erzhu's face was full of panic.

"Brother Qin, what's wrong with you? Tell me that he will stand up for you." Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu asked anxiously as they surrounded Lin Qin.

Lin Han didn't care about the other steps and took one step to walk to Lin Qin with the same anxiety on his face. No matter what, it was his dear brother who wouldn't feel hurt.

Even when Lin Qin returned home, he was still immersed in the moment when he almost died. He didn't feel the return of Lin Han and the others at all, and didn't hear the questions from Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu. He just sat there stupidly.

Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu called Lin Qin several times but didn't respond. They were immediately at a loss. Lin Dazhu was even ready to find a doctor to come over and give Lin Qin a look. But Lin Han saw something at this time and stopped Lin Dazhu's movement. He walked to the kitchen and scooped out a bowl of water, then took a sip in his mouth and sprayed it on Lin Qin. When Lin Han was a child, he heard someone say that some people become demonic after being stimulated. As long as they are given a little more stimulation, they can "wake up", such as giving them a slap or spouting cold water.

Not to mention that this method was really effective. Lin Qin was awakened directly by the mouthful of cold water. When he saw Lin Han and the other three, he couldn't help crying anymore.

When Lin Qin cried, Lin Han and the others immediately panicked. Lin Qin had been as stubborn and strong as a boy since he was a child. He cried a few times when his mother passed away and never cried again. But now he I'm crying like this, what happened?

Lin and Han were hurt and anxious, but they didn't know how to comfort Lin Qin. They were all grown men who could only stand there and worry stupidly except for saying a few words to stop crying. Fortunately, Lin Qin is not a weak-tempered person. He was just scared when he saw his relatives feel wronged, but now he has vented his anger and finally calmed down.

"I went to the mountains to pick mushrooms in the afternoon and met a wild wolf. If Brother Zhang hadn't happened to pass by and rescued me, I would have been eaten by now." Lin Qin wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and said with a choked voice.

The expressions of Lin Han, father and son were exactly the same at this time, that is, they were surprised and scared. How could there be wild wolves on Sunset Mountain? Lin Qin also encountered a wild wolf.

"You kid, why don't you ask someone to follow you when you go up the mountain? Even if you don't have a wild wolf, what will we do if something else happens to you?" Although Lin Han reprimanded Lin Qin, his face turned red. Lin Han's mood at this time can be seen from his trembling eyes and hands.

Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu have never admired and appreciated Zhang Dayong as much as they do today. Without him, Lin Qin would be gone. Today, life is finally getting better. Lin Qin is gone. Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu really don't dare to think about it. What will happen to them.

Lin Han's nose turned red when he saw Lin Qin crying. He couldn't say any more scolding words. He wanted to say a few soft words but he was too stupid to open his mouth.

When Lin Dazhu saw this, he wanted to say something, but before he could say anything, the neighbor's cry came from outside. Lin Dazhu walked out and saw his neighbor standing outside the yard.

"Dazhu, the village chief asked all the men in the village to gather at the big banyan tree. It seems he has something to say." said the neighbor's uncle.

"Uncle Li, I understand. I will ask my father and second brother to go." Lin Dazhu responded.

"Dad, the village chief of my second brother asked us to gather at the big banyan tree." Lin Dazhu first said to Lin Han and Lin Erzhu, and then said to Lin Qin, "Brother Qin, you were also scared today. You don't need to have dinner tonight." It's done. When I come back, you go back to your room and have a rest."

"Okay, brother." Lin Qin responded.

Something big must have happened when the village chief convened. Lin and Han all had some suspicions about whether it was related to the wild wolves in the back mountains. No one said anything and walked quickly towards the big banyan tree.