Chapter 88 Reason

"Now that I know I'm afraid, why didn't I see you were scared when I attacked Brother Qin yesterday!!!" Village Chief Li said with both anger and disappointment when he saw Brother Qi cowering in the corner.

Village Chief Li used to really like Brother Qi. He was filial and sensible. If Song Gouzi hadn't been too annoying, he would have blackmailed his family into marrying him. Village Chief Li wanted to hire Brother Qi. came back. Village Chief Li really couldn't figure out how the kind and sensible little brother before had become like this.

The moment Zhang Dayong saw Brother Qi, he could no longer suppress the anger in his heart and rushed forward with one quick step. He directly pinched Brother Qi's neck with one hand and raised him high. His hand slowly exerted force. , Brother Qi's face suddenly turned red, obviously he was lacking oxygen.

Village Chief Li did not expect that Zhang Dayong would suddenly take action, and he was unable to react. After he reacted, he quickly asked Li Teng to go up and stop Zhang Dayong. Why don't you ask Village Chief Li to go up by himself? How can his old arms and legs be stronger than Zhang Dayong? If he is accidentally injured, it will really hurt his muscles and bones for a hundred days.

"Brother Dayong, calm down. I know you are angry, but murder is illegal. If something happens to you, what will Brother Qin do?" Li Teng knew that it was useless to say anything else now. Only talking to Lin Qin could make Zhang Dayong calm down. .

I have to say that Li Teng was very able to grasp what Zhang Dayong cared about. As soon as he finished speaking, Zhang Dayong regained his composure and let go of Brother Qi. As soon as Brother Qi was put down, he covered his neck and gasped for air. For a moment just now, Brother Qi really thought he was going to die.

"Tell me, why, why do you want to push Brother Qin???" Although Zhang Dayong calmed down, his eyes at Brother Qi were still as sharp as sharp knives.

Originally, Brother Qi was really scared, but when he heard Zhang Dayong's question, Brother Qi's resentment and grievances that he had been feeling for so long suddenly burst out. He suddenly raised his head and stared at Zhang Dayong and said loudly, "Why, Do you still have the nerve to ask me why, if it weren't for you, I would be like this? Why is it that I live so miserable and don't even know who I will marry, but you can live so happily and even want to marry me right away? My own child, why!!!"

Qi Geer's sharp voice made everyone frown. The villagers who had watched Qi Geer grow up couldn't help but shake their heads when they saw his crazy appearance. Let out a sigh.

"It's entirely your fault that you're like this today. You can't make your own decisions about your marriage. You didn't talk about the marriage before because your father refused to tell you. Now the officials haven't decided it for you. It has nothing to do with Brother Qin and me." Zhang Dayong thought about it a lot, but he didn't expect it to be for this reason.

Zhang Dayong admits that he has never wronged Brother Qi before. Even if he was forced to marry, he would try his best to avoid hurting Brother Qi. Lin Qin even saved Brother Qi's life. But he didn't expect that Brother Qi would blame him and Lin Qin for all his misfortunes today. Brother Qi still asked why, and he wanted to ask why. Why should his jealousy make him and Lin Qin pay the bill? Why should he blame everything on them? Why should he kill their children?

Brother Qi shook his head crazily, his face covered with tears, and he looked at Zhang Dayong with eyes full of hatred and said, "It's all because of you. If you had agreed to marry me, I wouldn't be where I am today." What's wrong with me? Why are you refusing to marry me? How can I be inferior to Lin Qin? You would rather marry him than me. At the beginning, you refused to admit that you and Lin Qin had an affair for a long time. What happened? We got engaged as soon as we turned around."

Zhang Dayong felt that Brother Qi was simply crazy, and retorted in a deep voice, "You said you can't compare to Brother Qin, then I tell you that you can't compare to Brother Qin. Yes, maybe Brother Qin is not as good-looking as you, but Brother Qin is kinder, gentler, and caring than you. You will never be able to compare with him." "

No...you are talking nonsense. How can I not compare with that bitch Lin Qin? , I'm much better than him. Wasn't I gentle and kind before? It was you, you and Lin Qin who forced me." Brother Qi had completely lost his mind at this time, and only knew to blame Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin for everything. body.

But some things cannot come true with just a few words from Brother Qi. The truth of the matter is known to all the villagers present. They may have spread gossip about Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin before. But anyone with eyes could see that Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin had become close friends after they got engaged. Before the engagement, they had no contact at all. It was not like they had an affair for a long time as Brother Qi said.

"Hey, this child is ruined. It's because Song Gouzi's father is too unbearable. If he had been nicer to Brother Qi, this child would not have forced himself to be like this." An old woman looked at Brother Qi's crazy behavior. He shook his head and sighed.

The son-in-law standing next to him also sighed and said, "Who says it's not the case."

Village Chief Li also sighed that jealousy was too terrible, turning the originally well-behaved brother into what he is today. Village Chief Li knew that Brother Qi was just jealous of Lin Qin in the final analysis. The two of them had similar life experiences, both had lost their mothers when they were young, and they had been responsible for the housework at home since they were young.

But the difference is that although Lin Han was a little partial, he did not treat Lin Qin badly. The two brothers loved Lin Qin very much and would help Lin Qin with housework when they were free. Brother Qi is different. He has done all the housework in the family since he was little. Song Gouzi and his son don't regard him as a human being. They won't scold him and will beat him if he doesn't go well.

What happened to Zhang Dayong can only be said to be the last straw that broke Qi Geer's mind. In order to avoid the official match, Qi Geer pursued Zhang Dayong but was rejected. Qi Geer felt ashamed but only wanted to die for relief. Later, he was rescued by Lin Qin, but seeing Zhang Dayong caring about Lin Qin made Qi Geer feel a little jealous, so he began to smear the relationship between the two. Later, the two got engaged, which made Qi Geer even more jealous of Lin Qin. Yesterday, I saw Lin Qin's happy appearance after pregnancy, so jealousy went to his head and he did impulsive things.

"Brother Qi, because you pushed Brother Qin and caused him to abort the child, we decided to imprison you in the ancestral hall for half a month as punishment." Village Chief Li felt that Brother Qi had reached a dead end unless he He figured out that otherwise no one could persuade him, so he stopped talking nonsense and directly told Brother Qi's punishment.

When they heard that Brother Qi was going to be imprisoned in the ancestral hall for half a month, the villagers who were watching the excitement burst into laughter and started talking with the people around them.

"Is being held in an ancestral hall for half a month too harsh a punishment? You must know that when you are locked up in an ancestral hall, you can only eat one meal a day. Even an adult man can't bear it for half a month, let alone a little brother. Yes." A relatively soft-hearted husband said hesitantly when he saw Brother Qi's lost look.

"The village chief still doesn't know what we all know. He will definitely not let anything happen to Brother Qi. If you ask me, the punishment is really not severe. What happened to the ancestral hall where he was detained for half a month? Brother Qi will be fine as usual after that. Yes, but Brother Qin's child will never come back. You are also a father, how would you feel if your child was killed?" A woman who looked a little domineering turned to the husband who just spoke. He rolled his eyes and said.

As soon as the husband followed the woman's words and imagined it, his anger and grief rushed to the top of his head, almost causing him to explode on the spot. After calming down, he didn't say anything anymore. He was already filled with grief just thinking about it, but Lin Qin had truly lost his child.

There are many similar conversations like this. Some husbands or wives who are usually relatively soft-hearted may feel that Village Chief Li's punishment is too severe at first, but after being reminded by the people around him, everyone expressed their agreement.

"Song Gouzi, you don't have any objections to my punishment, do you?" Although Village Chief Li didn't think Song Gouzi would have any objections, according to the rules, if he wanted to take Brother Qi away, he still had to have Song Gouzi as his father. agree.

"No, no, take him away quickly. I really didn't expect him to be so cruel to the pregnant husband." Song Gouzi was really shocked. He didn't expect Brother Qi to be so cruel. Thinking about it again, Brother Qi dared to use a knife on him now. What if he was really chopped down in the middle of the night? He would cherish his life very much.

Although he had no illusions about Song Gouzi's father for a long time, Brother Qi still felt pain when he was really given up and disliked by Song Gouzi.

"Hey, boss, please send Brother Qi to the ancestral hall, and then arrange for people to take turns guarding the ancestral hall and delivering food and water to him." Village Chief Li didn't want to pay attention to Song Gouzi, and turned to Li Teng and ordered.

"Okay, Father." Li Teng responded.

"Uncle Li, I'm going back first." Zhang Dayong has already gotten the answer he wanted. As for watching Brother Qi being imprisoned in the ancestral hall, Zhang Dayong thinks it's unnecessary. Zhang Dayong wants to go back and take care of him more than watching Brother Qi being imprisoned in the ancestral hall. Lin Qin.

"You go ahead." Village Chief Li waved his hand and said.

Zhang Dayong nodded and got into the crowd of spectators, preparing to go home through the crowd. Upon seeing this, the villagers made way for him.

Just when Zhang Dayong walked out of Song Gouzi's house and was about to go home, he suddenly saw a guard walking over.

"Is this Song Qi's house???" The guard stopped Zhang Dayong and pointed to Song Gouzi's house and asked.

"Yes." Zhang Dayong nodded.

"Thank you." The guard was quite approachable and thanked Zhang Dayong and walked around.

Zhang Dayong didn't care what the servant was doing when he came to the Song family, and left without looking back.

When the officer walked into the yard and saw the people in the yard, he immediately frowned. Before he could say anything to ask the villagers to get out of the way, Li Teng had already walked out with Brother Qi.

"Master Cha, I am the head of Zhuangyuan Village. What are you doing here???" Village Chief Li followed Li Teng and saw the guard in the yard at a glance. He trotted up to the guard and asked cautiously. road.

"I'm here to inform Song Qi about his official match. Who is Song Qi???" The officer happened to not know who Song Qi was, so he wouldn't ask anyone anymore as Village Chief Li was around.

When Village Chief Li heard the news about Brother Qi's official match, he suddenly wrinkled his face in embarrassment. He would have been happy for Brother Qi before, but now Brother Qi is about to be imprisoned in the ancestral hall. It's really embarrassing.

"Is there any problem???" The officer asked in confusion when he saw Village Chief Li's troubled face.

Although it is said that family scandals should not be made public, Village Chief Li did not dare to offend the police officer. He could only tell the truth about Brother Qi's mistakes and his punishment. He finally said, "This is how Mr. Chai is. We are about to send Qi Qi away." My brother went to the ancestral hall to be detained. I don't know what date is set. If it is within half a month, can it be postponed for a few days???"

Village Chief Li was careful when he spoke, fearing that he would make the officer unhappy.

When the officer heard that Brother Qi actually caused a pregnant woman to lose her child, he immediately frowned and a trace of anger flashed across his face, saying, "How could there be such a cruel little brother? Huh, if that's the case, let's talk to him now." He is not worthy of the official match. Well, I will go back and tell the adults above about this matter and see how they arrange it." After that, he was ready to leave.

Village Chief Li didn't know what he thought of and suddenly stopped the officer, and asked hesitantly, "Mr. Cha, can I ask you something???"

Although the officer was a little unhappy with Village Chief Li for stopping him, he didn't mind. Not ready to get angry, the head of a village, even with them, focused on making friends. "Ask me!!!" "

I just want to ask Brother Qi why it took so long for him to be assigned to the official position. I am just the elder of another village." Young people all get married early." Village Chief Li asked.

The officer didn't expect Village Chief Li to ask this, but he still replied, "In our previous investigation, except for his poor family background, Song Qi was pretty good in other aspects. He should have been matched with a better family. But he was crazy about pursuing a man before. A lot of trouble happened, so the adults changed their minds. But because it was not possible to assign him to a bad family, it took a little longer to find a man whose family was poor but a decent man. Someone is matching him."

Who knew that something like this would happen again, that good-character man Qi Geer was definitely not a good match for him, and I really don't know what kind of person he would be matched with next. Although the officer did not understand what he said, how could Village Chief Li, who has become a mature man, not understand.