Chapter 113 Full Moon Banquet

"It's quite comfortable." Lin Qin stretched out and said with a smile after walking out of the room.

After this month of getting along with each other, Wang Fulang and Lin Qin's relationship has improved a lot, and their words are not as distant and polite as they were at the beginning. When Mr. Wang saw Lin Qin like that, he immediately laughed angrily and said angrily, "If you are seen like this by those people in the village who are not even allowed to sit for confinement, they will definitely scold you behind your back. How many husbands are there for the whole confinement period?" The woman can't even think about it, but you are like in jail."

"Mr. Wang, isn't it too uncomfortable for me not to take a shower for a month?" Lin Qin said with a flattering smile.

Mr. Wang had also experienced how uncomfortable it felt to not take a shower for a month, so he didn't say anything more. He just warned, "When you are outside, don't show how uncomfortable it is to not take a shower for a month and eat tasteless food. When the time comes, people will say that you are in the midst of blessings and don't know how to be blessed."

"I understand." Lin Qin is not a fool, and naturally he will not do anything to ask for beatings.

Mr. Wang looked at the white and tender little beans in his hand, and he felt a little reluctant to think that he would not have to come to take care of them tomorrow. At first, Wang Fulang only regarded taking care of Xiaodouzi and Lin Qin as his job, but people's hearts are full of flesh. Lin Qin has a kind personality and will not look for trouble, and Xiaodouzi is also well-behaved and cute, especially Xiaodouzi. Mr. Wang has watched him grow up from a little bit to what he is now.

Seeing the reluctance on Mr. Wang's face, Lin Qin also felt a little reluctant in his heart. During his confinement period, Mr. Wang took care of the house both inside and outside, not to mention that Lin Qin made Mr. Wang gain several pounds. The weakness caused by childbirth does not exist at all. Although I was given money, Lin Qin can still feel that I am sincerely caring for you because of the money.

Lin Qin also wanted Mr. Wang to stay at home, but after all, they were not a family, and Mr. Wang also had his own family to take care of. Fortunately, they are all from the same village, so it is easy to meet them.

"Mr. Wang, if you miss Xiaodouzi, just come and see him. Although we don't live close by, we only need to walk a few more steps in the same village." Lin Qin said with a smile.

It was right for Mr. Wang to think about it. He just missed Xiaodouzi and came over to see if it would be alright. After thinking about it, Mr. Wang's face no longer felt uncomfortable. He said with a smile, "If I come here often, don't bother me." "That's definitely

not the case. Yes." Lin Qin said with a smile.

"By the way, I heard you and Dayong say that Xiaodouzi was going to hold a full moon banquet???" Wang Fulang said doubtfully. Hundred-day feasts are usually held in the village. At that time, the children are older and can be taken out to be seen by others, so they feel more at ease. Full-moon feasts are rarely held. Moreover, banquets are usually held to celebrate the birth of a boy. There has never been a celebration of the birth of a boy or a girl, but it is not surprising considering how much Zhang Dayong dotes on Xiaodouzi.

Lin Qin responded, "Yes, it was originally planned to be held during the Hundred Days Festival, but now we have to prepare for spring planting. The Hundred Days Festival of Xiaodouzi is the busy time for farming. It doesn't matter if we are a little tired, but we are worried that everyone will be too busy farming. I'm too tired to come over to participate in the 100th Day, so I just thought of holding a full moon banquet."

"Has the time been set yet???" Mr. Wang thought about it. Although Mr. Wang didn't think that no one would come if there was meat to eat, he was beaming with joy. Coming here with a tired face gives people a different feeling.

"It's decided, Mr. Wang, please remember to come in three days." Lin Qin said, although it is a full moon banquet, it does not have to be held on the day of the full moon. It can be a few days in advance or a few days later. Usually it is postponed for a few days, waiting for the husband to help with the arrangements after confinement.

"Don't worry, I have to come. I'm taking care of Xiaodouzi as my own brother. How could I not come?" Wang Fulang said, lowering his head and kissing Xiaodouzi on the face.

Lin Qin covered his mouth and smiled.

After Mr. Wang left, the job of taking care of Xiaodouzi fell entirely on Lin Qin. During the confinement period, Lin Qin also learned some how to take care of children from Wang Furong, but he never got started on his own. On the first day after Wang Furong left, Lin Qin was still a little confused. Fortunately, Xiaodouzi is not a squeamish character. As long as he is fed, drank and changed his diaper, he will not cry even if he is not very comfortable. Otherwise, Lin Qin would have a headache.

"Xiaodouzi has gone to bed. Let me watch. You go and take a bath quickly. It's been a tiring day today." Generally speaking, after the child falls asleep, you only need to put a quilt around him to prevent him from getting out and let him sleep alone. OK. But Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin were worried about their hard-won little brother. Every time Xiaodouzi fell asleep, there had to be someone watching next to him. Fortunately, Zhang Dayong asked a carpenter to make a cradle for Xiaodouzi before he was born. Xiaodouzi could sleep in the cradle during the day, and then put the cradle in the main room, so that Lin Qin could work with peace of mind. will be out of his sight.

"Okay." Lin Qin felt that he was really a little delicate after this month of confinement. He felt tired just after doing housework and taking care of the children for a day. He used to be able to plow the fields by himself. You won't feel tired.

Zhang Dayong was worried that he would crush Xiaodouzi, so he put Xiaodouzi at the innermost part of the bed, and then Lin Qin lay in the middle and slept on the outermost side, so that the child was safe and he could sleep peacefully.

"Brother Dayong, I feel that I have become a little squeamish recently. I feel tired after doing only such a small amount of work today. I used to work in the fields for a day and was still very energetic at night." Lin Qin lay down after taking a bath. Zhang Dayong sighed in his arms.

Zhang Dayong didn't think there was anything wrong with Lin Qin's coquettishness at all. He was even very proud of Lin Qin's current delicate appearance, thinking that Lin Qin should be this delicate and weak. In the past, Lin Qin had no choice but to go to the fields to work. Now that Lin Qin has him, he still needs to go to the fields. He can just raise the children and do housework at home. He does the rest.

"Brother Dayong, I'm talking to you." Lin Qin suddenly became unhappy when he couldn't get an answer from Zhang Dayong for a long time, and pushed Zhang Dayong's chest and said in a deep voice.

Zhang Dayong grabbed Lin Qin's hand that pushed him, and said with a smile, "What's wrong with your coquettishness? I married you in the hope that you can enjoy happiness instead of suffering."

Lin Qin felt that there was nothing sweeter than these words, and there was nothing on his face. There was still dissatisfaction, and a sweet smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, saying, "Marrying you is the most correct decision I have made, but Brother Dayong has all the heavy work on you alone. I'm worried that you will be tired." "Don't worry

, Your head is in good health so he won't be tired from such a small job." Zhang Dayong hugged Lin Qin's arm tightly and said in a deep voice.

"How can you not be tired? You have to farm and hunt in the mountains. I see your waistband has grown a bit." Lin Qin muttered.

Zhang Dayong saw the undisguised distress on Lin Qin's face, and felt as if he had drank a mouthful of hot soup in winter to warm him up. He smiled and replied, "I promise you that if I get tired, I will take a good rest and I will never get into trouble." Damage your own body."

"This is what you said. If you are tired, you must tell me. Although I am a little weaker now, I have never forgotten how to work in the fields." Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong and said seriously .

Zhang Dayong kissed Lin Qin on the forehead and said, "Well, I understand, go to bed quickly. I have to feed Xiaodouzi at night."

Originally, Zhang Dayong wanted to be responsible for getting up in the middle of the night to feed and change Xiaodouzi's diapers, but Lin Qin refused no matter what, saying that Zhang Dayong had worked hard enough during the day and should have a good rest at night. Moreover, taking care of children is what a husband should do. If Zhang Dayong did all this, what would he do as a husband? Lin Qin had already mentioned this, so what else could Zhang Dayong do besides agree.

The people Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin who should be invited to Xiaodouzi's full moon banquet have already been invited. As for Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin who were not invited but came at the time, they will not chase people out. Anyway, they have already reserved the seats that should be reserved. .

A young man wanted to hold a full moon banquet, which naturally caused quite a stir in the village, but everyone murmured for a while and said nothing more. In fact, Zhang Dayong's previous attitude towards Lin Qin and his little brother had already made the villagers understand the importance of the two of them to Zhang Dayong, so they just held a full moon banquet for a little brother. What's so amazing about it, o(╥ ﹏╥)o.

On the day of the full moon banquet, Lin Qin specially changed Xiaodouzi into a bright red bedding. The Lin family and Mr. Wang came over early to help.

"Xiaodouzi, I miss you so much after not seeing each other for a few days." As soon as Mr. Wang came in, he picked up Xiaodouzi and refused to let go. Li Mo on the side tried to reach out to take it, but he dodged it and got angry. Li Mo could only pinch his boy's face and play with it.

"Mr. Wang, why are you here so early? Where are the boys in your family???" Lin Qin glanced behind Mr. Wang and asked a little strangely when he saw that he was alone.

When Mr. Wang heard this, he said without raising his head, "Why are they big and small? I didn't give you any big gifts and I brought the whole family here to eat." In

rural areas, people usually give a few copper coins or some food from their own family when eating banquets. Vegetables, if you are close to them, will be heavier.

"That's what I said. Who doesn't like this when having a banquet? I'll have someone call me later." Lin Qin said with disapproval.

Mr. Wang became anxious when he saw this. Some people who are poor will give a handful of vegetables from their own family during a banquet and then take the whole family to eat. However, Mr. Wang couldn't do such a thing. Generally, banquets were held by the head of the family, and only because of family ties would the couple come or bring a few children.

Originally, Mr. Wang felt that it was embarrassing enough for his family to send a handful of vegetables but the couple came over, so why did he call a few of their boys over? No, absolutely not.

But no matter what Mr. Wang said, Lin Qin still asked Lin Erzhu to go to Mr. Wang's husband's house and ask the head of the family to remember to bring the children when he came over.

In order to hold this full moon banquet, Zhang Dayong went up the mountain to hunt a lot of pheasants and rabbits for meat dishes, and also cut a large piece of pork belly to make braised pork. Three of the eight dishes are meat dishes, and there is also a bowl of egg soup. No one can say good things about this dish.

When the food arrived, everyone was basically focused on grabbing the meat, fearing that there would be no meat left if they were too late. As for drinking and chatting, wait until they have eaten enough meat.

Author's gossip: Sorry, I rarely read comments. I just saw that everyone said that Chapter 110 cannot be subscribed and watched. I immediately went to the editor to inquire about the solution. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone.