Chapter 117 Dispute

After Zhang Dayong left, Lin Qin held Xiaodouzi and looked anxiously at the door for a long time. If he hadn't been thinking about Xiaodouzi who still had a fever, Lin Qin could have stood at the door until Zhang Dayong returned.

After returning to the house with Xiaodouzi in his arms, Lin Qin felt restless. That was a wild boar, and no matter how good a hunter is when encountering a wild boar, he would first find a good hiding place and then think of ways to deal with it.

Lin Qin coaxed Xiaodouzi to sleep and put him in the cradle, then closed a door to block the wind, then stood by the door and looked around, hoping to see Zhang Dayong return safely as soon as possible.

When Zhang Dayong came back with the pig's head, he saw the figure anxiously looking at the door at a glance, and the light bursting out of his eyes when he saw himself made Zhang Dayong unable to help but be intoxicated.

"Brother Qin, I'm back. Look, this is the wild boar's head. Uncle Li said that I killed the wild boar, so he gave this head to me. There are still seven or eight kilograms of meat left. I'm worried that you will be afraid. So I came back first and asked Uncle Li to keep the meat for me to get later." Zhang Dayong showed off to Lin Qin with a bow and arrow in one hand and a pig's head in the other.

The head of an adult wild boar is very big, and its width is almost as wide as Zhang Dayong's chest. Lin Qin would have been curious for a while if he had seen it. But at this time, Lin Qin had no curiosity at all. His mind was completely attracted by Zhang Dayong's bloody waist. He reached out to touch Zhang Dayong but was worried that it would hurt Zhang Dayong. He stretched out his hand and retracted it several times before his voice trembled. He said, "Why are you injured and bleeding so much?"

Zhang Dayong was afraid that Lin Qin would cry when he saw that he was injured, so he deliberately used a pig's head to attract Lin Qin's attention. Unexpectedly, he still saw it and provoked Lin Qin. Qin cried and Zhang Dayong could not help but feel a trace of annoyance in his eyes.

"Brother Qin, don't cry. It's nothing serious. It's just a scratch on my skin. I'll put some medicine on it and it'll be fine soon." Zhang Dayong threw the pig's head aside and wanted to step forward to comfort Lin Qin. , but stopped again when he saw the stains all over his body and his greasy hands.

Lin Qin only reacted when he heard the word "apply medicine." He wiped the tears on his face indiscriminately, pulled Zhang Dayong towards the bedroom, and said as he walked, "Yes, yes, you can heal quickly by applying medicine."

Zhang Dayong After getting married, he had basically never been into the mountains. He usually hunted small animals, so he had never been injured. Naturally, Lin Qin didn't know where Zhang Dayong's wound medicine was. When he entered the bedroom, he had no idea where to start.

"Brother Dayong, where do you keep your medicine???" Lin Qin asked Zhang Dayong.

"Put it at the very back of the closet. You can find it if you dig around." Zhang Dayong pointed to the closet and said.

Lin Qin anxiously opened the closet and dug around for a long time before finally taking out a celadon bottle and two rolls of clean gauze.

While Lin Qin was looking for medicine, Zhang Dayong had already taken off his shirt and sat shirtless on the edge of the bed.

Lin Qin could only see that Zhang Dayong was bleeding a lot because his clothes were blocking him. At this time, Zhang Dayong took off his clothes and Lin Qin realized how badly he was injured. What Zhang Dayong said was that he only wiped off some skin, but he obviously wiped off a lot of flesh, and it was scary to see the blurry flesh and blood.

"Brother Dayong, let's ask Dr. Tian to come over and take a look at it for you." In Lin Qin's impression, if you are injured, you should see a doctor.

Zhang Dayong motioned to Lin Qin to bring the medicine over, then shook his head and said, "The prescription for the medicine for my injury was left to me by my master. My master said that he once saved a doctor, and the doctor prescribed it to my master out of gratitude. My master once took it to many doctors in the town, and they all said that this medicine is as good as those used in the army."

Lin Qin really didn't expect that a small medicine for wounds could have such a story. , the suspicion was instantly eliminated. Zhang Dayong's waist was full of blood and it was difficult to apply medicine directly. So Lin Qin went to the kitchen to boil a basin of hot water, mixed some cold water, and then took a clean towel to help Zhang Dayong wipe it.

Worried that Zhang Dayong would be hurt because of his heavy hands, Lin Qin was very careful when wiping, and he wiped the more serious areas even more gently for fear of hurting Zhang Dayong.

In fact, no matter how gently he heated the towel, it would still hurt when it touched the wound, but Zhang Dayong's expression did not change at all. He only looked straight at Lin Qin with eyes full of love. In the past, no matter how serious the injury was, Zhang Dayong would deal with it by himself. This time, Zhang Dayong felt the happiness of having someone to help deal with the injury for the first time.

Because Lin Qin had no experience in treating wounds, Zhang Dayong had to apply the medicine himself after wiping away the blood stains, but Lin Qin would help with the bandaging.

After bandaging, Lin Qin couldn't help but feel distressed when he looked at Zhang Dayong's waist covered with snow-white bandages, and warned, "Don't touch the water these days, and don't get out of the field. Just let me water it. If there is a sweat wound, It won't be cured if it's infected."

Zhang Dayong just wanted to laugh when he saw Lin Qin's serious expression. He reached out and took Lin Qin into his arms and said, "I'm fine. This is really just a small injury. How can I let you go if you're so tired from watering? , I'll just go."

"No, you have to stay at home to recuperate." Lin Qin rejected Zhang Dayong's request without hesitation.

In the past, when Zhang Dayong suffered more serious injuries than this, he only rested for a few days and then continued hunting in the mountains. Now how could he stay at home and rest with such a minor injury, and let Lin Qin work in the fields.

Zhang Dayong has a bad temper, and Lin Qin is not much better. The two refuse to give in to each other. Zhang Dayong refused to let Lin Qin go to the fields. Lin Qin wanted Zhang Dayong to stay at home and rest, but they couldn't convince each other.

Lin Qin just wanted Zhang Dayong to have a good rest. He was worried about his wounds and did not want to quarrel with Zhang Dayong, so he softened his tone and said, "Brother Dayong, I know that no matter how serious your injuries were, you would just bandage them before continuing up the mountain, but then It's because no one cared about you or cared about you at that time. But it's different now. Now that you have me, I will care about you and care about you. And if someone is injured, they can't just stay at home and recuperate while continuing to work. "

Zhang Dayong couldn't stand Lin Qin's coquettishness. Now that these heart-warming words came out, Zhang Dayong softened up and said, "I know you feel sorry for me, but I also feel sorry for you. The weather is getting hotter now." Get up. If you go to water five acres of land, you will have to work at least all morning. How can your body bear it?" "

Brother Dayong, I am not from a rich family and have never worked. I used to follow you all the time. Is my father going to work in the fields? It's okay. How about this, just five days. During these five days, you stay at home and rest, and leave the work in the fields to me. After five days, it doesn't matter whether your injury has recovered or not. I won't stop you anymore, okay?" Lin Qin gritted his teeth and said.

Zhang Dayong finally figured out that it was impossible for him not to stay at home and rest for a few days. Zhang Dayong wondered why he hadn't noticed that Lin Qin had such a stubborn temper before. But five days was too long. Zhang Dayong thought about it and took a step back and said, "Three days, this wound medicine is very effective. The scabs will form in two or three days. Three days is enough."

Lin Qin knew that it was already very long for Zhang Dayong to take this step back. It was not easy anymore, so he insisted that he must rest for five days, but he still nodded unhappily and said, "Okay, who are you doing to let you rest at home for a few days?" Zhang Dayong heard

Lin Qin's mutterings and couldn't help crying or laughing. He pinched Lin Qin's face and said, "Then why am I trying so hard to stop you from going to the fields? It's for me."

Lin Qin smiled and snuggled into Zhang Dayong's arms, saying, "I know you are doing it for me and don't want me to do heavy work. But we are husband and wife, right? I will feel sorry for you if you are injured. You want to give you peace of mind." A few days. I also believe that if I was the one who was injured, you would definitely not let me do any work, and you would not even let me take care of the children so that I could rest in peace and recuperate, right?" "

Yes, yes, everything you said is right." Zhang Dayong Looking at the limp husband in his arms, he could not say anything.

The atmosphere between Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin was so good that they were inseparable for a while. In the end, it was Xiaodouzi's cry that woke them up.

When they heard the child's cry, the two people quickly let go of each other, with a trace of annoyance and embarrassment on their faces. They actually forgot about the child. It was really inappropriate.

The two of them rushed to the main room in a panic. Lin Qin picked up Xiaodouzi and coaxed him a few times. After Xiaodouzi calmed down his crying, Lin Qin first checked the diaper and found that it was not wet. Then I touched Xiaodouzi's belly and found that it was flattened. I understood that Xiaodouzi was hungry.

Lin Qin handed Xiaodouzi to Zhang Dayong to hold, and he went to the kitchen to heat up a bowl of milk, and then fed Xiaodouzi bit by bit.

Xiaodouzi's appetite has not been very good these past few days due to illness, and I don't know if it is because the fever has gone away. After drinking half a bowl of milk, Xiaodouzi seemed to be not full and started crying again. Finally, Lin Qin heated up half a bowl of milk and fed it in, which stopped the crying.

After putting Xiaodouzi to sleep again, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin looked at each other and suddenly smiled at each other, saying nothing.

The meat belonging to Zhang Dayong was finally sent by Village Chief Li.

The couple were having dinner when Village Chief Li came. They were a little surprised to see Village Chief Li arrive. Zhang Dayong quickly pulled out a stool for Village Chief Li to sit down, while Lin Qin went to the kitchen and got a pair of bowls and chopsticks. The dishes the couple eat on weekdays are pretty good, and rarely are vegan, so they don't have to worry about not looking good when entertaining guests.

"Uncle Li, why did you bring it here in person? You haven't eaten yet, let's have some together." Zhang Dayong called to Village Chief Li.

Village Chief Li had just helped Dr. Tian bandage all the injured people. He was tired and frightened for the whole afternoon and was really hungry. He picked up the chopsticks without being polite to Zhang Dayong and ate a few bites of the food.

"Uncle Li, are there many people injured, and is the damage to the fields big? I just came back in a hurry and don't know anything." Zhang Dayong asked while eating.

Village Chief Li felt distressed when he thought of the rice lost in the fields. He put down his chopsticks and sighed heavily, saying, "Don't talk about it. When the wild boar first ran into the village, everyone was injured seven or eight times before they could react. Later, we rushed Seven or eight more people were injured when killing the wild boar, plus a few more were injured when the wild boar was killed, so there were almost twenty people. The most serious one was Song Gouzi, whose arms and legs were broken, but it was strange As soon as he saw the wild boar, he rushed up with a hoe. He thought the wild boar was a domestic pig and was easy to kill. He was directly pushed five or six meters away by the wild boar. If someone hadn't pulled him away in time, he didn't know whether he would have survived. "

When Zhang Dayong heard Song Gouzi's name, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes. Whether it was because of Brother Qi or Song Gouzi himself, Zhang Dayong hated him.