Chapter 136 Solution

"If you want to make peace with Li, you must not take Brother Mi away. Go out and ask which husband, wife, and children of Li are following Dad." Li Fulai finally saw that Brother Yi is strong. I wanted to make peace with him, and I also saw how much Brother Yi valued Brother Mi, and knew that only by catching Brother Mi could I keep Brother Yi.

Brother Yi didn't even look at Li Fulai, he just looked at Village Chief Li and the others, wanting to see what they had to say.

Village Chief Li and the clan elders were also very embarrassed. It would not sound good to let Brother Yi take away Brother Mi and spread the news. Although what Li Fulai just said was just to threaten Brother Yi, it was also true. They didn't know what happened to those wealthy families and Li's children, but in their countryside, if the relationship between husband and wife was at odds, Li's children would always be with his father. If the husband took away the children, he would basically be asked to take care of them if he had more children. Take one. Another situation that would allow a husband to take away his children is the death of his head of household.

If Brother Yi takes away Brother Mi, other villages will definitely think that Li Fulai did something big wrong to let his husband take away the child, or they will mistakenly think that Li Fulai is dead. That's why Brother Yi took Brother Mi away. Who knows what they will say then, but it will definitely damage the reputation of Zhuangyuan Village and the Li family.

When Zhang Dayong left, he asked Lin Qin to sleep for a while, but Lin Qin was worried about the situation with Brother Yi, and worried that Zhang Dayong would smear the doctor and find him where he could sleep, so he lay down and watched Xiaodouzi meditating. Lin Qin got up as soon as the sky dawned. He made breakfast quickly, kept Zhang Dayong's portion warm in a pot, picked up his own portion and sat by the door while eating while looking outside.

Zhang Dayong came back when Lin Qin had eaten his breakfast and was breastfeeding Xiaodouzi. Lin Qin was very happy to see Zhang Dayong returning safely, but because he was breastfeeding Xiaodouzi, he couldn't get up to greet him, so he could only say with a smile, " Brother Dayong, you are back. How is Brother Yi? Has Brother Mi's fever gone? Look at my memory. You must be hungry after working for so long. I made breakfast for you and put it in the pot to simmer. , you go and eat quickly and we'll talk about it later."

Zhang Dayong didn't say anything until he finished eating as Lin Qin said, he took out breakfast and told what happened last night one by one while eating. Lin Qin turned pale with fright when he heard that Brother Mi was almost burned to death. Later, he felt relieved when he heard that the fever had gone away.

When he heard that Brother Yi wanted to make peace with Li Fulai, Lin Qin frowned slightly and worried about what Brother Yi would do with his future life, and whether Li Fulai would agree to let Brother Yi take Brother Mi away.

"Brother Dayong, I'm thinking about Brother Yi and want to see if you can help me take care of Xiaodouzi for a while." Lin Qin blinked his big eyes and looked straight at Zhang Dayong and said, with a look of prayer in his eyes. .

How could Zhang Dayong stand Lin Qin's look? Besides, as Xiaodouzi's father, it was quite normal for him to help take care of Xiaodouzi, wasn't it?

"You go ahead, Xiaodouzi, I'll just take care of it." Zhang Dayong said after taking Xiaodouzi.

Lin Qin smiled and kissed Zhang Dayong on the face and said, "Thank you, brother Dayong."

"Why are you being so polite to me? Go ahead." Although Zhang Dayong said you're welcome, the smile in his eyes showed that he was because of Lin Qin. The joy of taking the initiative to kiss him.

When Lin Qin trotted to Li Fulai's house, Village Chief Li and others were already there. Lin Qin did not come forward, but stood in the crowd and watched. Seeing the embarrassed expressions on the faces of Village Chief Li and others, an idea suddenly came to his mind. Although he was a little embarrassed, Lin Qin gritted his teeth and stood up and said to Village Chief Li, "Uncle Li, I have something to say." Why do you only call him Village Chief Li? Who makes Lin Qin know him best? He can only be called him. I won't feel scared in my heart.

Village Chief Li saw a flash of surprise in his eyes when he saw that the person calling him was Lin Qin. He nodded gently and said, "Brother Qin, tell me what you want to say." "The

biggest worry for Uncle Li and the clan elders now is what if Will it have an impact on our village if Brother Mi lets Brother Yi take it away and spread it around?" Lin Qin asked rhetorically.

Village Chief Li was a little confused when Lin Qin asked what he was doing, but he still nodded and said that it was indeed the case.

"Then I have a small suggestion, Uncle Li. Please listen to it and see if it works." Lin Qin said.

"Say." Although Village Chief Li doesn't know what Lin Qin's suggestion is, they don't have a clue now. If Lin Qin's suggestion is useful, it will solve a big trouble for them.

Although the elders of the Li family didn't think Lin Qin could come up with any good ideas, they all looked at Lin Qin because they had no other options.

Lin Qin had never been stared at by so many elders. He swallowed in fear and then said, "That's what I think. Brother Mi asked Brother Yi to take him away but not from the village. Brother Yi took him away." We are not allowed to tell anyone about Brother Mi, so it won't have an impact on our village."

Lin Qin's words made Village Chief Li and the elders of the Li clan feel a little excited, as if they had caught something, or something. None caught.

"Please tell me carefully." Village Chief Li had a hunch that Lin Qin's method could really solve their current troubles.

"What I mean is that Brother Yi and Brother Fulai can take Brother Mi away after their divorce, but they must stay in our village. There are still a few empty houses in the village. We can clean up one and let Brother Yi take care of it. Live with Brother Mi. If Brother Yi marries again in the future, he cannot take Brother Mi away, unless he remarries in our village, or no one in the town knows the people in our villages. In this way, no one will know about Brother Yi and Brother Mi. Did you take Brother Mi away when you left?"

Lin Qin knew that his method was not very fair to Brother Yi. Either he would not marry again, and if he wanted to marry, he could only marry in Zhuangyuan Village, or go to the town to find someone. one. In short, you can't remarry to ten villages and eight villages, which will have an impact on Zhuangyuan Village. But for now, this is the best way. It can not only reconcile but also satisfy Brother Yi's wish and take away Brother Mi. I can only say that this world is too unfair to their brothers. I only hope that the court will issue more laws that are beneficial to their brothers in the future. At least they will not have to have such a difficult time taking away their children when they leave.

Village Chief Li discussed it in a low voice with several clan elders, and they all felt that Lin Qin's method was a good one. It's just that whether they think it's good or not, it depends on what Brother Yi thinks. If he can't accept it, there will be trouble.

Village Chief Li looked at Brother Yi and asked, "Brother Yi, you have also heard Brother Gangqin's proposal. What do you think???" "

I have no objection." Brother Yi didn't even think about getting married again, he just wanted to As long as he raises Brother Mi well, he can't take Brother Mi away when he remarries, or he can only marry a man from the village, which has no impact on him at all.

Seeing that Brother Yi agreed, Village Chief Li breathed a big sigh of relief, with a satisfied smile on his face, and then said, "In that case, the elders and I will make the decision to allow you and Li Fulai to reconcile. I will write it later." You and Li Fulai just need to sign the Li Shu and the Li Shu respectively."

Village Chief Li was able to become the village chief because he had read books and could write. Writing articles was definitely not enough, but he could still make simple Li Shu or contracts. of.

Because Li Fulai didn't have any pen and paper at home, Village Chief Li had to go home to write and write the letter before sending it over.

When the villagers saw that the matter was almost over, they dispersed. As they left, they were still talking with others about the matter between Yi Gezi and Li Fulai. Some people say that Brother Yi is too angry, and Brother Mi is fine just because he wants to reconcile with Li Fulai, which shouldn't be the case. Some people said that Li Fulai was wrong. He was angry with his husband and had done harm to his own flesh and blood. Even a father could not bear it.

No matter what, most people still side with Brother Yi, and they also have children of their own. If their children almost become stupid because of their significant other, they may not be able to accept it.

Several elders of the Li clan did not leave because they still had to witness the signatures of Li Fulai and Brother Yi. Lin Qin hasn't left yet. He is worried about how Brother Yi will hold the child and take away his own belongings by himself. He wants to lend a hand and help later.

Li Fulai had no idea that Village Chief Li and the others not only did not help persuade Brother Yi not to reconcile, but also helped write the reconciliation letter. What was even more outrageous was that Lin Qin actually came up with the idea to help Brother Yi reconcile with him. Thinking of this, Li Fulai glanced at Lin Qin fiercely, and Lin Qin stood there in fear.

Brother Yi had already carried Brother Mi to pack his clothes and the dowry he had brought. When Brother Yi got married, although his parents' family accepted the money as a betrothal gift, they also asked him to bring a few new clothes and a few quilts. . There is also a wooden basin and a wardrobe, as well as two taels of dowry silver, which is considered a good dowry in Shiliba Village.

"Brother Yi, I hope you don't mind the idea I gave you just now." Although Lin Qin was afraid of Li Fulai's eyes, he still suppressed his fear and went into the house to find Brother Yi, wanting to help him clean up.

Brother Yi shook his head at Lin Qin and said, "No, you are helping me. How can I blame you? If you hadn't come up with this idea, I don't know how much effort it would have taken to take Brother Mi away." I don't care whether I don't marry anymore or if I can only marry someone from the village. I have no intention of remarrying and just want to take good care of my eldest brother. Fortunately, the court didn't say that I have to marry again after we divorce. Otherwise, I would It's annoying."

Lin Qin breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Brother Yi didn't blame him, and then said, "I remember you brought a wardrobe when you got married. It will definitely be difficult for you to move it alone. I'll call someone. My boss came over with an ox cart to help. I don't know which empty room Uncle Li will put you in. I hope it's closer to my house so that we can travel more easily." "

Okay, these two days have been really troublesome for your boss. I'll give you a big thank you when I get settled." Without Zhang Dayong and his wife's help in the past two days, Brother Yi wouldn't know what he would be like now.

Lin Qin slapped Brother Yi angrily and said, "Why are we so polite? Then you clean up first and I'll call Brother Dayong."

"Okay." Brother Yi said with a smile.