Chapter 52 Proposal

Lin Qin originally thought that Brother Qi would not pester him after being rejected by Zhang Dayong. After all, Lin Qin knew that Brother Qi was not the kind of person who liked to stalk him, and he used to be relatively thin-skinned. People's cheeks will turn red after making a few jokes.

However, Lin Qin found that he still underestimated Brother Qi's fear of official marriage. After that day, Lin Qin encountered Brother Qi approaching Zhang Dayong several times, but Zhang Dayong rejected him without exception. This is only what Lin Qin saw. There are countless others who haven't seen it.

Lin Qin could understand Brother Qi's mood, but he really couldn't understand Brother Qi's behavior. He was even more worried that Brother Qi's pursuit of Zhang Dayong would be discovered by the villagers. Paper can't cover the fire. Zhuangyuan Village is so big. Lin Qin will find that sooner or later other villagers will bump into him. By then, Brother Qi's reputation will be completely ruined.

"Brother Qin, you know, I met Brother Qi when I came here just now. I saw him following Zhang Dayong all the time and saying this from time to time, but Zhang Dayong ignored him." Since last time After being injured, Li Mo was kept at home by Village Chief Li to recuperate for a long time. During this period, Lin Qin visited Li Mo several times, but Li Mo was suffocated. So as soon as he was able to come out, Li Mo immediately ran to Lin's house to find Lin Qin. Of course, only he knew if he had other little thoughts.

"What did you say???" Lin Qin was making clothes for Lin Erzhu. Now Bai Xiuniang takes care of Lin Dazhu's food, clothing, housing and transportation. As his daughter-in-law, Bai Xiuniang can also help mend Lin Han's clothes or make new ones. But Lin Erzhu was his brother-in-law, so naturally his sister-in-law couldn't make clothes for him, so this responsibility fell on Lin Qin. Perhaps out of excitement, Lin Qin accidentally pricked his hand with a needle, and blood flowed out instantly.

Li Mo immediately became anxious when he saw this. He quickly took out his handkerchief and wrapped it up for Lin Qin. While wrapping it up, he yelled, "Why are you so anxious? It doesn't hurt if you get pricked by a needle."

In response to Li Mo's scolding Lin Qin felt relieved and said with a gentle smile, "Okay, wasn't I too surprised just now? The needle is so thin that it just pricked a little deeper. Look, the bleeding has stopped." Then he wrapped the bag around his finger. I took off my handkerchief, and the bleeding had indeed stopped.

"Then you have to be careful. Do you need to be so surprised???" Li Mo always felt that Lin Qin's reaction was a bit excessive. Thinking that Zhang Dayong not only saved Lin Qin but also helped Lin Qin, he thought Could it be that Lin Qin fell in love with Zhang Dayong because of this? Li Mo looked Lin Qin up and down, and then said, "Brother Qin, you have fallen in love with Zhang Dayong, right? Zhang Dayong is indeed pretty good. He doesn't have any father-in-law or younger siblings, and there aren't any weird neighbors marrying him." In the past, he was able to take charge of the family. Although he is a little poorer now, he can hunt and there is no shortage of meat on weekdays. Moreover, he often interacts with my father. I can see that he has a cold face and a warm heart. He is a rare good person. ."

Lin Qin didn't expect that Li Mo would actually think that he had fallen in love with Zhang Dayong. He immediately became anxious and waved his hands and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? This is what a little brother of yours said. I am very grateful to Brother Dayong for saving me before. He also helped me a lot, but I just respect him as an elder brother and have no other thoughts."

Li Mo looked disappointed when he heard this. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Zhang Dayong was a good match, even though Zhang Dayong had a reputation for being a wife. Yes, but didn't Lin Qin also break off the engagement? Everyone is so different that there is no need to dislike anyone.

"Then why were you so surprised just now???" Li Mo continued to ask without letting Lin Qin go.

Seeing this, Lin Qin knew that he couldn't hide it, so he had to tell what he had seen Brother Qi pursuing Zhang Dayong before, and finally said worriedly, "I was worried that other people in the village would see it before, but now that you have seen it, it is definitely going on It won't last too long. I can see that Brother Dayong really has no feelings for Brother Qi. If Brother Qi continues like this, his good reputation in the village will be completely ruined." Li Mo didn't expect this to be the case.

He originally I thought today was just the first time that Brother Qi pursued Zhang Dayong, but I didn't expect that Brother Qi had been working hard for so long. Li Mo sighed, "Brother Qi, he has pinned all his hopes on Zhang Dayong."

"That's right, but I don't think things will go as Brother Qi hopes." Although the contact time was not long, Lin Qin could see that Zhang Dayong was a very strong-willed person and very independent. Since he said he didn't like Brother Qi, he would not like Brother Qi, no matter how hard Brother Qi tried.

Li Mo usually has a good relationship with Brother Qi, so he was a little worried after hearing this. Brother Qi succeeded in chasing the boy. Fortunately, everyone could at least say a few words behind his back about how the brother wanted a man. But if it doesn't succeed, then there won't be any good people willing to take that brother, but the boy won't have any influence at all. At most, people will say that he is popular with the brother. The world is so unfair.

Because of Brother Qi's matter, Li Mo didn't want to stay at the Lin family any longer, stood up and prepared to go home. After leaving, he glanced at Lin Qin hesitantly, opened his mouth several times before making up his mind and said, "Brother Qin." , although I misunderstood just now, but I really think Zhang Dayong is a good choice. It is impossible for you to stay unmarried for the rest of your life, because your reputation has also been affected by the Li family incident. And everyone knows that you got forty Two yuan of compensation, even if Uncle Lin loves his son no matter how much he loves his son, he will leave some for you as a dowry. But I heard from my father that many people in the village want to marry you for the money. Do you think such a marriage can be done? What's so good about it. Zhang Dayong is different. He won't care about this. If you marry him, he will only care about you. The most important thing is that Zhang Dayong is also a villager. Even if you marry him, you don't need to marry him. It's convenient for you to live in the village if you want to go home and visit." "

You also said that Brother Dayong's conditions are good, so why did he marry me, who has broken off the engagement? Is it because he is a wife? And I can see it. He doesn't like me. No matter how much you say that he doesn't want to, it's all in vain, isn't it? Okay, Brother Mo, I know you are doing it for my own good, but don't mention this matter again, in case anyone hears it. Embarrassing." Lin Qin said seriously.

Li Mo looked at Lin Qin's serious look, sighed, lowered his head and walked out.

After Li Mo left, Lin Qin sat there in silence for a long time. After an unknown amount of time, a faint sigh suddenly came from the quiet room. In fact, Lin Qin was still a little moved just now. Lin Qin, as Li Mo said, understood that marrying Zhang Dayong was indeed a good choice. Lin Qin also knew that Zhang Dayong was a very good person, but just because Zhang Dayong was so good and had saved him before, how could Lin Qin repay kindness with hatred.

Knowing clearly that Zhang Dayong didn't like him, he went to tell someone to marry him, regardless of whether Zhang Dayong would agree. This kind of behavior was repaying kindness with hatred. So even though he was a little moved in his heart, Lin Qin put the matter behind him and pretended that Li Mo's words had never been said.

Lin Qin was still a little worried about Brother Qi. After thinking about it, he was going to talk to Brother Qi to ask him to give up on Zhang Dayong. Even if he didn't give up the action, he should restrain himself so as not to be discovered.

It's a pity that Lin Qin's actions were still a step too slow, and Brother Qi was discovered by someone, and this person was none other than Brother Li, who had an affair with Brother Qi last time.

Brother Li was already unhappy with Brother Qi. Last time he was lectured by Brother Qi and he was simmering with anger. After finally catching Brother Qi's excuse, he still didn't publicize it properly. Wouldn't he be very sorry for himself?

When Lin Qin walked out of the house to go find Brother Qi, he heard the neighbor next door gossiping about Brother Qi in the yard. Lin Qin's heart skipped a beat, and he stood outside the yard and shouted to the inside as if he didn't know anything. Aunt Wang, what are you talking about? Seeing you smiling so happily, has something good happened? Tell me and let me be happy for you."

"Brother Qin, what are you doing standing outside? Come in quickly." Aunt Wang's family has been friends with the Lin family for decades. It can be said that they have watched Lin Qin grow up. Aunt Wang also had a good relationship with Lin Qin's mother before, so she always took good care of Lin Qin. As soon as she saw Lin Qin, Aunt Wang immediately opened the courtyard door and pulled Lin Qin to let him in.

Lin Qin followed Aunt Wang into the courtyard without refusing. In addition to Aunt Wang, there were several aunts and uncles in the courtyard. Lin Qin obediently called them over one by one.

Aunt Wang usually interacts with relatively gentle types who have similar personalities to hers, so when facing Lin Qin, no one deliberately mentioned Lin Qin's previous defrauded marriage. On the contrary, they kept asking about it. How is Lin Qin doing recently? Is he in good health?

"I'm living a good life. Now that my eldest brother is married to his sister-in-law, I don't need to do any housework. I don't have anything to do every day except occasionally making clothes for my second brother. Now that I'm bored at home, I want to go out for a walk. It's just the right time. Seeing the aunts chatting happily here, I thought of coming over to join in the fun." Lin Qin said with a smile.

I have to say that Lin Qin's appearance is very popular with the elders. As soon as Lin Qin finished speaking, Aunt Wang took the lead and said, "I have suffered a lot from you these years. Now that your sister-in-law has come in, you can finally have a good rest."

"That's right, I have seen your sister-in-law a few times. She is a gentle person. Sister-in-law Zhou is right about this marriage." Aunt Wang's cousin and sister-in-law Wang Fufu said with a smile.

"Brother Qin, you also need to take a good rest. Only when you get married can you have a fat boy as soon as possible." "

That's right, brother Qin, you are still too thin. Eat more meat to replenish your health." I still have to be mellow and order good-looking dishes."

Lin Qin was a little embarrassed to be told that, but he was more concerned about what Aunt Wang and Aunt Wang were talking about just now, so he changed the subject and said, "Auntie, uncle, you can only make fun of me, Aunt Wang You haven't said anything about the happy event yet. I just saw you smiling so happily."

After hearing Lin Qin asking about what they were talking about just now, the smile on Aunt Wang's face dropped a lot. She sighed and said, "What a happy event. We were just talking about Brother Qi, and this little brother doesn't know what he thinks."

Lin Qin's heart skipped a beat. What he feared most happened, and people found out about Brother Qi's pursuit of Zhang Dayong. But how could it spread so quickly? No one else knew about it when Li Mo came to see him in the morning. Why did it spread in one morning? Lin Qin didn't think that Li Mo would be the kind of person who gossiped everywhere.