Chapter 165 Apprentice (3)

Zhang Jingcheng does have some talent in arithmetic. The question actually exceeded the knowledge he had learned, but after spending some time, Zhang Jingcheng was able to figure it out, but he could not guarantee whether the result was correct. .

At this time, Zhang Jingcheng no longer had the confidence he had when he came. He handed the completed test paper to Accounting Room Yu a little weakly, and then stood quietly waiting for the results.

Accountant Yu took a quick glance and basically knew whether Zhang Jingcheng was right or wrong. He got three of the five questions wrong. To be honest, his results were not good. But Yu Zhangfang didn't really look at the results, but at Zhang Jingcheng's method and results. After all, this question is completely out of scope. It would not be fair to Zhang Jingcheng if it were really based on the results.

"Three of the five questions were wrong." Accountant Yu put the test paper aside and said calmly.

As soon as Accountant Yu's words came out, both Zhang Jingcheng and Zhang Dayong looked defeated, feeling that today's apprenticeship was hopeless. Zhang Jingcheng even began to wonder if he was really talented in arithmetic. If so, how could he make so many mistakes?

Accountant Yu seemed to have noticed Zhang Jingcheng's self-doubt, and suddenly laughed. When he laughed, Accountant Yu completely lost his aloofness and looked a bit naive. Maybe this is why Accountant Yu doesn't like to laugh on weekdays. He said, "Although you got three questions wrong, your thinking on these three questions was correct. It's just that you did it wrong because it was beyond the scope of your daily study."

Yu Accountant's words made Zhang Dayong and Zhang Jingcheng's The light of hope ignited in their eyes again, and the two of them looked directly at Accountant Yu at the same time.

The hopeful and honest looks in Zhang Jingcheng and Zhang Dayong's eyes made Accountant Yu unable to bear to say any destructive words. Not to mention that Accountant Yu had already made up his mind to take over Zhang Jingcheng, even if he hadn't, Accountant Yu felt that he would be tempted to take over Zhang Jingcheng after seeing the look in their eyes.

"I can accept you..." As soon as Accountant Yu said these words, Zhang Jingcheng showed an ecstatic expression, his face suddenly turned cold, and he said seriously, "Although I have accepted you, you can't call me master yet. Only Only if your performance satisfies me within the next year will you be considered my apprentice."

"I will definitely study hard and try to call you master as soon as possible." Zhang Jingcheng told himself that since he entered Yu Accountant's door, he would definitely He would not give Accountant Yu a chance to drive him away.

Zhang Dayong kept bowing to Accountant Yu and said, "Thank you, thank you for accepting Jing Cheng. Although this child is a bit naughty on weekdays, he is smart and sensible and will not let you down. In the future, just tell him if you have anything to do." You can beat or scold him no matter what you do if he does something wrong. This is what he deserves as a disciple."

"Hmph, I'm not the kind of master who likes to hit others." Although Zhang Jingcheng was told to perform well within a year before he was called master, But Accountant Yu himself called himself master first. Accountant Yu should be the legendary cold-faced and soft-hearted person.

Mr. Wang was not surprised at all by the scene before him. He had taught Zhang Jingcheng himself and he knew best what his qualifications were. Accountant Yu was also his old friend for decades, so he naturally knew what he wanted from his apprentice.

"I first said that the apprentice will not be paid, but I will provide him with food and accommodation. Is there any problem with making new clothes every quarter?" Although Accountant Yu asked Zhang Jingcheng, it was Zhang Dayong who was looking at him. After all, Zhang Jingcheng is still young, and elders still have to make the final decision on such important matters.

"No problem, of course there is no problem." How could Zhang Dayong think there was a problem? He had known for a long time that the apprentices had no wages. It was good that the accountant Yu was willing to provide food, accommodation and make clothes. Some of them only provided accommodation without food. Be sure to give me a bag, let alone clothes.

When Accountant Yu saw Zhang Dayong agreed, his eyes towards Zhang Jingcheng became a little softer and he said, "If you go back and clean up at night, you will move in with me tomorrow. It's okay to have one day off in ten days." "No problem

. Yes, sir." Since Accountant Yu said that Zhang Jingcheng would not be allowed to call him master within a year, Zhang Jingcheng would naturally have to obey, and the same would apply if he did not ask master to call him sir.

When Mr. Wang saw that Accountant Yu had given all the instructions, he said, "Come to the school tomorrow. I will refund the remaining tuition fees to you and help Jingcheng go through the withdrawal procedures." "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang

. , If it weren't for you today, I wouldn't have been able to join Yu Accountant's door." Zhang Dayong said gratefully to Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang waved his hand and said, "Jingcheng is my student and I should help him. What's more, if he doesn't have any talent himself, even if I say it, Lao Yu will not accept him." Then He looked at Zhang Jingcheng and said, "Jingcheng, although you have left the school, you still can't throw away the books. It will be good for you to read more when you have nothing to do. If you encounter knowledge that you don't understand or encounter any difficulties, come here The school is looking for a teacher. If he can help, he will definitely help."

Zhang Jingcheng suddenly knelt down and kowtowed to Mr. Wang three times, thanking him and saying, "Thank you sir for your upbringing over the years." "

You kid, hurry up. Get up, get up quickly." Mr. Wang did not expect Zhang Jingcheng to come so suddenly, and was stunned for a moment before quickly bending down to help Zhang Jingcheng up.

Zhang Dayong did not stop Zhang Jingcheng's actions. He felt that this was what Zhang Jingcheng should do.

"Lao Yu, this kid has an honest character, please pay more attention in the future." Mr. Wang took out a handkerchief to wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes, and warned Yu's accountant with red eyes.

Accountant Yu couldn't bear to see such a scene. He waved his hand impatiently, "Okay, okay. He's so old and still has red eyes. He will be mine from now on. How can I not let others bully him?"

Accountant Yu is really good at everything, but his mouth is annoying. Mr. Wang shook his head helplessly and motioned to Zhang Dayong and the others to go back and pack their things first. He wanted to stay and talk to Accountant Yu for a while. In fact, Mr. Wang wanted to say something more about Zhang Jingcheng, so that Accountant Yu could learn more about Zhang Jingcheng.

On the way back to the village, the smiles on the faces of Zhang Dayong and his son could not stop. Zhang Dayong kept telling Zhang Jingcheng to be more diligent when following Accountant Yu in the future, and not to wait for Accountant Yu to speak before doing anything. Zhang Hongan was also a little brat. He would interject from time to time, with a serious expression on his face. Some people thought he was the elder brother and Zhang Jingcheng was the younger brother.

Although Zhang Jingcheng was a little dumbfounded, he still agreed repeatedly. Today's visit made him understand that he has just started in arithmetic, and it is still early for him to achieve anything.

"I'm back now. How is it? Has Accountant Yu accepted Jingcheng???" It was completely dark when the father and son returned to the village. Lin Qin had been waiting anxiously in the yard.

"I accepted it, but I said there is still one year of observation period. This year, I will let Jing Cheng call me master when I am satisfied." Zhang Dayong said while pulling the cattle into the cowshed.

Lin Qin felt half relieved after hearing this, but the other half could only be relieved after Zhang Jingcheng successfully called his master. Lin Qin pulled Zhang Jingcheng and Zhang Hongan to wash their hands and prepare for dinner, while telling Zhang Jingcheng to be good and not naughty.

The Zhang family all got up before dawn the next day. Lin Qin specially made a large bowl of noodles for Zhang Jingcheng. When he was eating the noodles, he said with some reluctance and worry, "Although you used to go to town to study, But you come back every day, and it doesn't count as leaving home. But this time is different. You have to live in Yu Zhangfang's house for ten days before you can come back once. Dad doesn't know if you will be scared when you go to bed at night. If you miss Dad, When your father is dead, go to the school and tell Hong An that your father and I will definitely come to see you. Be more obedient on weekdays, listen more and watch more, learn more knowledge from Yu Accountant, and strive to start school as soon as possible." "

Don't worry, Dad, I will definitely I will study hard." Zhang Jingcheng also felt a little depressed, but he still managed to keep his spirits up.

Zhang Dayong is a man who won't say anything even if he feels sorry for himself. He just gently rubbed Zhang Jingcheng's head when he sent Zhang Jingcheng to the door of Yu Accountant's house, and then said, "Go, your father gave it to you." Have you put the money away? If you want to eat on weekdays, buy whatever you want. Don't be reluctant."

"It's all put away. Father, please go back." Zhang Jingcheng resisted the urge to cry and said to Zhang Dayong.

"Father will watch you go in and then go back." How could Zhang Dayong leave with peace of mind if he didn't watch Zhang Jingcheng enter.

Zhang Jingcheng had no choice but to turn around and knock on the door. After a while, Accountant Yu appeared in front of the father and son, and Zhang Jingcheng respectfully called sir.

Accountant Yu asked Zhang Jingcheng to come into the room and said to Zhang Dayong, "Okay, you can go back and pick me up in ten days." "

Jingcheng is going to be troublesome, sir." Zhang Dayong was worried that Accountant Yu would be unhappy if he stayed too long, and he was a little reluctant to leave. He glanced at Zhang Jingcheng, then turned and left.

Although Zhang Jingcheng was nine years old, he was still a child. The moment Zhang Dayong turned around and left, he could no longer hold back his tears. Maybe he was worried about making Accountant Yu unhappy, so Zhang Jingcheng didn't dare to cry out loud and just sobbed silently.

Accountant Yu glanced at him and didn't say anything. He just led him to the door of a room and opened the door. There was a small bed, a wardrobe and a desk in the room. Although the room is not big, it has all the necessary furniture.

"You put the baggage in the closet, and you will have to clean the room yourself from now on." Accountant Yu said.

"Yes, sir." Zhang Jingcheng responded.

"There is a cleaning woman at home, so you don't have to do tasks like bringing the water to wash your face, but you are responsible for the water I drink. I won't tell you when I need to drink water. You have to observe it yourself. I'll give it to you I have prepared some questions. You can make one every day after you get up and give it to me for correction. When I go to the restaurant to settle the accounts, you should also know it." Accountant Yu looked at Zhang Jingcheng and said.

Zhang Jingcheng responded, "Remember it, sir."

Accountant Yu nodded with satisfaction, and then asked Zhang Jingcheng to pack his clothes first, then go to the study to find him, and then left Zhang Jingcheng's room.