Chapter 151 Dystocia

"Brother Qin, how are you? Do you feel uncomfortable???" Because Lin Han and Lin Dazhu were men, they stayed in the main room to wait after arriving at Zhang's house. Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo ran to Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong's bedroom. Check Lin Qin's situation.

Lin Qin had just experienced labor pain, and his face was covered with sweat. He took several deep breaths before he had the strength to speak, and said, "Sister-in-law, I'm okay. I don't feel bad." "

That's good. Have you had breakfast? ? ?" Bai Xiuniang continued to ask.

Lin Qin shook his head and said, "Not yet. I just got up and my stomach hurt."

Bai Xiuniang also guessed that she hadn't eaten yet, so she nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go make you something to eat. The two children haven't eaten yet." Well, has Dayong gone to find Po Wen???"

"Well, as soon as my stomach started to hurt in the morning, I asked him to go find Po Wen as soon as possible," Lin Qin said.

Bai Xiuniang nodded and asked Li Mo to look after Lin Qin. She rolled up her sleeves and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Lin Qin and others.

"Madam, how is brother Qin??? Is she about to give birth???" Lin Dazhu asked as soon as he saw Bai Xiuniang coming out.

"It just started to hurt. It should be a while before the baby is born. Brother Qin is in good spirits now. I'll go make him something to eat first. How can he have the strength to give birth to a baby if he's not full?" Bai Xiuniang said.

Lin Dazhu and Lin Han were relieved when they heard that Lin Qin was in good spirits. Just as they were about to say something, they heard the cry of a child from the next room.

"Brother is awake. I'm going to pick him up." As soon as Zhang Qiong'an heard the cry, he understood that Zhang Jingcheng had woken up and didn't see anyone, so he made a fuss. He jumped off the stool and was about to hug Zhang Jingcheng.

Lin Dazhu stopped Zhang Qiong'an and said, "Sit down, little Douzi, and I'll hold the little pine cone."

"Okay, uncle." Lin Qin had been teaching Zhang Qiong'an to obey his elders, so Zhang Qiong'an sat back down as soon as Lin Dazhu's words came out.

Lin Dazhu walked to Zhang Qiong'an's room and saw Zhang Jingcheng crawling under the bed while crying, looking like he might fall off at any time. Lin Dazhu hurried forward and picked up Zhang Jingcheng. Zhang Jingcheng was suddenly picked up by someone. He was so frightened that he couldn't even cry. He originally thought it was Lin Qin or Zhang Dayong, but who knew it was his uncle. Although he really wanted Zhang Dayong or Lin Qin to hug him, his uncle couldn't help it.

When Lin Dazhu first picked up Zhang Jingcheng, he was really worried that Zhang Jingcheng would not let him hold him and continue to cry. However, although he was still holding back his tears, they stopped, and Lin Dazhu breathed a sigh of relief.

After Zhang Jingcheng was carried out of the room, he saw Zhang Qiong'an at a glance. Now he didn't dare to go to the ground to find Zhang Qiong'an, squirming in Lin Dazhu's arms. Lin Dazhu didn't expect Zhang Jingcheng to be so strong. He almost didn't hug him and quickly put Zhang Jingcheng next to Zhang Qiong'an.

This Jingcheng may be accompanied by someone familiar. He became quiet as soon as he sat down and allowed Zhang Qiong'an to bring him a towel to wipe his face and hands.

Bai Xiuniang quickly made several bowls of noodles, and hurriedly walked to Lin Qin's room with a bowl in hand. When she passed Lin Dazhu, she said, "Dazhu, go and bring out the two small bowls of noodles on the stove to the two children." Eat, and when Dayong comes back with Wenpo later, you can also tell him that I've warmed his share in the pot."

"Okay." Lin Dazhu responded.

As soon as he saw Bai Xiuniang coming in with noodles, Li Mo quickly helped Lin Qin to lean on the bedside, then brought a small table and placed it on the kang.

Lin Qin hadn't officially started giving birth yet, so he didn't need anyone to feed him. He picked up his chopsticks and endured the pain and quickly finished a bowl of noodles.

"Do you want more? If so, I'll get some more for you???" Bai Xiuniang asked after taking the empty bowl.

Lin Qin shook his head with some difficulty and said, "No, that's enough."

Seeing this, Bai Xiuniang didn't force herself. She took out the empty bowl to clean, and boiled some hot water for later use. Li Mo put the small table down and then took Lin Qin's hand to cheer him up.

Zhang Dayong picked up Wen Po as quickly as possible. Wen Po was still the same Wen Po who delivered Zhang Jingcheng and Zhang Qiong'an before. He was familiar with Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin. Because Zhang Dayong was generous with his money and didn't care whether it was a baby or a baby, Mrs. Wen liked delivering babies for their family.

After Wen Po arrived, Lin Qin finally gave birth officially. Lin Qin's painful screams passed through the thin door and reached the ears of everyone in the hall. Zhang Dayong originally thought that he would be very calm after experiencing Lin Qin's birth twice, but when Lin Qin started shouting, Zhang Dayong realized that being calm was just something to think about.

"Father, are you sick? Why are you screaming so loud???" Zhang Qiong'an also experienced Zhang Jingcheng's birth and knew that giving birth would be very painful, so she was scared but still calm when she heard Lin Qin's screams of pain. But Zhang Jingcheng was easily panicked at a young age, and he had never experienced anything like this before, so he thought something had happened to Lin Qin. He was so frightened that he burst into tears and hugged Zhang Dayong's leg and refused to let go.

Zhang Dayong was worried about Lin Qin in the room when he felt a heavy weight on his calf. He looked down at Zhang Jingcheng and picked him up and said, "Daddy is not sick, he is giving birth to a little brother for you. The little brother will be born soon." Your father won't feel uncomfortable."

Zhang Jingcheng nodded in understanding and said, "My brother is not good, and it hurts my father so much." "

When you were born, your father also felt so much pain, so you must do it in the future. You know what dad said?" Zhang Dayong said, rubbing the back of Zhang Jingcheng's head.

Zhang Jingcheng didn't understand it very well, but it didn't stop him from nodding in agreement.

The door was opened and closed several times. Every time it was opened, a basin of blood was brought out. I wonder if it was Zhang Dayong's imagination. He always felt that the blood brought out this time was better than the blood brought out during the previous two births. Much more red.

"No, the amniotic fluid is all gone and the baby still refuses to come down." Qi Wenpo has delivered Lin Qin twice, and each time the birth went smoothly. Qi Wenpo originally thought it would be the same this time. Unexpectedly, the birth canal was fully opened, the amniotic fluid was almost flowing, and the baby was still firmly in Lin Qin's belly, showing no signs of moving down.

Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo were both shocked. The amniotic fluid can lubricate the baby when it goes down, and it can also make the delivery easier for the mother. The most important thing is that if the amniotic fluid has drained out and the baby has not yet come down, the baby will easily suffocate to death in the stomach.

"What should Granny Qi Wen do?" Li Mo himself had given birth to three children, and each time they were very smooth. He had never encountered such a thing before, and he immediately wondered what to do.

Qi Wenpo is indeed the best Wenma in Shiliba Village. She is very experienced in delivering babies. She only panicked for a moment before calming down. She rolled up her sleeves and said to Lin Qin seriously, "The child has been unable to come down. If you don't find a way to get him down, he will probably come down." If you are suffocated in your stomach and just want the baby to come out quickly, there is only one way to do it, which is to press the tire. But the tire pressure is very painful, four or five times more painful than giving birth. Many pregnant women cannot bear the pressure. The pain of the fetus can be so painful that it can kill you, so you have to think about it."

When Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo heard that they could die from the pain, they both advised Lin Qin, "Brother Qin, if you don't want this child, we won't give up. Anyway, you already have two children, and the Zhang family has not lost its roots."

"Yes, Brother Qin, think about Xiaodouzi and Xiaopinecone, you can't let them lose their father."

Lin Qin was also very entangled at this time. Reason told him that it would be better to choose not to have children, but how could he let it go? This was his child who was nine months pregnant. This child was in trouble when he was in his belly. How could Lin Qin be willing to give up on him when he was finally born?

Lin Qin gritted his teeth and said, "Po Qi Wen, I want this child."

Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo were extremely anxious after hearing this and wanted to persuade her a few more words, but they fell silent when they saw Lin Qin's firm gaze.

Qi Wenpo looked at Lin Qin and sighed, "Okay, then just bear with me, I'm going to start."

Lin Qin grabbed the quilt under him and nodded firmly.

Seeing Lin Qin's resolute attitude, Qi Wenpo put her hand on Lin Qin's stomach and began to press it regularly. The movement seemed gentle, but it was like a sharp knife stabbing Lin Qin's stomach one by one.

pain! ! ! Lin Qin originally thought that giving birth to a child was the most painful thing ever, but he didn't expect that the tire pressure would be several times more painful than giving birth.

"Ah...Brother Dayong..." Lin Qin suddenly heard a sharp cry of pain, and subconsciously called Zhang Dayong, as if this could give him strength.

Lin Qin's sharp cry of pain made Zhang Dayong subconsciously stand up and run to the bedroom door. He slapped the door and shouted, "What happened? Why is Brother Qin screaming so miserably? Open the door quickly."

Lin Qin just screamed. It was so miserable. Both Lin Han and Lin Dazhu had given birth to several children. They both noticed the difference in Lin Qin's voice just now, and felt a little worried in their hearts. They subconsciously followed Zhang Dayong to the door.

Because Zhang Dayong kept knocking on the door, which affected Qi Wenpo's performance, he sent Li Mo to open the door to calm down Zhang Dayong.

"Second brother, Brother Qin... How is Brother Qin? Why did you scream so miserably just now???" Zhang Dayong saw that the door was opened, and regardless of the fact that Li Mo was a brother, he directly pressed his shoulder. Asked.

Li Mo's eyes were red and his face was pale. He looked very haggard. After hearing Zhang Dayong's question, the tears he had been holding back since just fell down. She finally stopped her tears and said with a choked voice, "Brother Qin is having a difficult labor. Even the amniotic fluid has drained out and the baby still can't come out. Qi Wenpo said that if the baby doesn't come out, he will suffocate to death. So in order to let the baby come out quickly, we can only press the tire. But Qi Wenpo said that pressing the tire was four to five times more painful than giving birth, so we all advised Brother Qin to give up the baby. But Brother Qin refused to give birth to the child, so Qi Wenpo I can only press the tire for him."

Hearing that Lin Qin was having a difficult delivery, Zhang Dayong's face turned as white as ice. He pushed Li Mo away and rushed in regardless of the rule that men were not allowed to enter the delivery room.

Lin Han and Lin Dazhu were extremely anxious when they heard that Lin Qin had a difficult delivery. However, they and Zhang Dayong had different identities and could not rush in. They could only wait anxiously at the door and pray to God that Lin Qin and his son would be safe. .

Author's gossip: There was a problem with the production last time, I hope it won't happen again this time, o(╥﹏╥)o