Chapter 123 Blame

"Everyone has been in a bad mood these past few days, and everyone is looking sad." After Lin Qin came back from washing clothes outside, while drying the clothes, he said to Xiaodouzi, who was holding Xiaodouzi with him. Zhang Dayong said.

Zhang Dayong saw Xiaodouzi blinking and staring at the clothes in Lin Qin's hand. He smiled and said, "Xiaodouzi wants to wear new clothes. I'll ask your father to make one for you tomorrow."

Lin Qin looked at the words. He glanced at the new clothes Xiaodouzi had just made, and said angrily to Zhang Dayong, "The clothes Xiaodouzi is wearing were just made by my predecessor, and this is the first time he will wear them today. You are thinking of making new clothes for him, Xiaodouzi." A few clothes are enough for the child as he grows up quickly. Too much will be a waste."

Lin Qin thought about how he was worried that Zhang Dayong didn't like his little brother's appearance when he was a child. He wished he could go back in time and tell him at that time not to think too much. Zhang Dayong If you dote on your little brother too much, you will never dislike him. When he was pregnant, Lin Qin always thought that he would be the one who doted on the children at home, and Zhang Dayong would be the one who was strict with the children, but now he found that it was completely the opposite.

Zhang Dayong gave Xiaodouzi whatever he asked for. He wanted to hold everything good in front of Xiaodouzi, so Lin Qin had to put away his desire to be a loving father. Otherwise, Lin Qin was really worried that Xiaodouzi would be spoiled. . It's okay now that Xiaodouzi can't speak. When he can talk and know how to ask for things, Lin Qin thinks he needs to teach him well, lest Xiaodouzi becomes a willful little brother who will be unpopular.

Zhang Dayong didn't know what Lin Qin was thinking at this time, and said, "Little brothers all like to be pretty. Although our little Douzi is still young, it is normal for us to like to wear new clothes." "

You also know that Xiaodouzi is still young." Lin Qin was angry. uttered a retort.

Zhang Dayong kissed Xiaodouzi on the face nonchalantly, then looked a little more serious and said, "Although it has been almost five days since the conscription, it is normal for everyone to not recover for a while after losing a loved one. "

Lin Qin was stunned for a moment before he remembered what he had just asked. Then he sighed and said, "I didn't dare to speak when I went to wash clothes. They were all saying that they didn't know where the team had gone. The villagers who were taken away Whether they eat well and whether they can come back alive. I'm deeply afraid that as soon as I open my mouth, they will think that we and our relatives have not been lost, and they will feel uncomfortable." "This is normal. If you have lost more

relatives than them, Then they will subconsciously comfort you, and of course they will also get a strange sense of satisfaction from you. They will think that we are not the worst, and there are people who are worse than us. But now the fact is the opposite, they have lost their loved ones you But not, they will naturally reject you subconsciously, and after a while it will be over and it will be fine." Zhang Dayong explained.

Lin Qin sighed quietly and said nothing. He likes to find a sense of presence in people who are worse off than himself. It seems that everyone likes this, but in fact this kind of behavior is really bad.

"Brother Qin, please find time to go to the Lin family and tell my father and the others that it's more important not to worry about the money but to pay it back to your health. When I came down from the mountain yesterday, I saw that my father and second brother were the only ones in the field, so I asked Only then did I realize that in order to repay the money as quickly as possible, my father and the others put the work that required three people on the shoulders of two people, while the remaining one went to the town to find a day laborer." Zhang Dayong understands but does not agree with the mentality of the Lin family, It would be fine if it were an outsider. The money owed must be paid back as soon as possible. But he is the son-in-law of the Lin family, and he has no shortage of money. Why is Lin Han so anxious? It would be unsightly to damage his body just to pay back the money.

Lin Qin really didn't know what Zhang Dayong was talking about. He frowned slightly and showed disapproval in his eyes. Then he said, "I understand. We can't come forward in this matter. We are juniors after all. What you said is not right for me." My father is unconvincing, so I have to ask Uncle Li to come forward."

Zhang Dayong thought about it. They, as juniors, said it was too light and it was useless, but it was too serious to hurt Lin Han's face.

After Zhang Dayong told Village Chief Li about this matter, Village Chief Li went to Lin Han's house that day. The two of them didn't know what they said. Anyway, although the Lin family still tried to make money to pay off the debt, they lost the money they had at the beginning. Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin both breathed a sigh of relief.

If something goes wrong with the Lin family in order to repay their debts, then Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin would be despised even in the village, even if Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin didn't say that they couldn't bear it. Done.

In fact, Village Chief Li also used this advice to persuade Lin Han, because Village Chief Li knew that Lin Han was stubborn and the only thing he cared about was his family. So he didn't need to use other words to persuade him. He only had to talk about what would happen to Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin if something happened to them because of debt repayment. Lin Han would naturally have more scruples in his heart and would not risk his own body anymore. .

In fact, Lin Han really didn't think too much. He just wanted to pay back the money as soon as possible so that he would not be weak when facing Zhang Dayong. And although he knew that Zhang Dayong was a good man and was good to Lin Qin, he was still worried that his family would owe Zhang Dayong money and Lin Qin would lose his status in front of Zhang Dayong.

"Brother Qin."

Lin Qin was sitting in the hall giving soles to Zhang Dayong when he heard someone calling him. He looked over and saw that it was Brother Yi. He hurriedly called out, "Brother Yi, come in quickly. It's been a long time." You didn't come to chat with me anymore."

Brother Yi smiled, but for some reason there was a hint of exhaustion and sadness in that smile.

"What's wrong? You don't look very good-looking." After waiting for others to enter the house, Lin Qin discovered that Brother Yi's face was very haggard. He looked completely without the energy of the past. He was even in his twenties. There were a few white hairs on his head.

When Brother Yi heard this, he wanted to smile calmly and say it was nothing, but he couldn't help but shed tears when he thought about the days he had lived recently.

When Lin Qin saw Brother Yi crying, he became more anxious. He threw the soles aside, held Brother Yi's hand and persuaded him, "Why are you crying? If you tell me anything, I will help you." ."

Brother Yi sobbed for a while before wiping away his tears, and said in a hoarse voice, "You can't help me. It will be fine after a while when the head of my family stops twisting his head."

Lin Qin became more and more upset as he listened . Confused, he asked in confusion, "Can you tell me what happened???"

"Actually, we have to start with the conscription..."

It turned out that after the conscription order came down, Yi Gezi's husband's family decided to After all, their family is not rich and cannot afford thirty taels of silver. If you have enough time, you can make up for it by selling your family's land, but the problem is where to sell the land in one night, and the land sold at this time also sells for a lot of money. If the other party suppresses the price, you will not be able to get thirty taels from selling the land, and then the people will be gone and the land will be gone.

So it was decided from the beginning that one person would be born in the family. As for who the child would be, the man Yi Gezi naturally felt that it was him who should go. He was young and strong and might have a chance to survive.

But Yi Gezi's father-in-law refused and said that he should be allowed to go. Anyway, it didn't matter even if he couldn't come back at his age. Brother Yi's man would definitely not agree, so the two quarreled there. As for Brother Yi's mother-in-law, she kept crying aside. After all, whether it was her husband or her son who went there, it would be a heart-wrenching pain for her.

Finally, Yi Gezi's father-in-law gave a reason why he had to go, that is, Yi Gezi's husband has not stayed. If he goes and cannot come back, the younger generation will only have one younger brother, then their family will be extinct. .

This reason left Brother Yi's man speechless, but Brother Yi felt something bad in his heart. Sure enough, he saw that his man looked at him in a wrong way.

After sending his father-in-law away, the head of the family beat Brother Yi severely, saying that it was because he had no ability to give birth to a little brother, otherwise his father would not have to go to the battlefield to die. , everything is his fault.

What can Brother Yi say? Although his personality is usually a bit aggressive, the education he received since childhood prevents him from resisting his boss. What's more, no matter who thinks it is his fault that he didn't give birth to a boy.

In fact, Brother Yi also understood that his man did not really blame him, but that he and his father had a good relationship and could not accept that his father would die on the battlefield, and he did not know who to blame for all this, so he could only blame everything. Take your anger out on him.

After listening to Brother Yi's story, Lin Qin was so shocked that he didn't know what to say. At this time, Lin Qin discovered that there seemed to be traces of red marks on Brother Yi's hands. He lifted up his sleeves and saw the dense red marks on his hands. The seal was obviously punched out by someone.

Lin Qin's eyes suddenly became moist, and he said distressedly, "How could he be like this? The imperial court ordered the conscription and blamed you. How could he blame everything on you and actually beat you? Isn't he a man?"

Brother Yi Brother Yi broke away from Lin Qin's hand, put his sleeves down again to cover all the red marks, and said indifferently, "He is also feeling bitter. He will be fine after a while."

Brother Yi knew this matter in his heart. He will never be able to live through it for the rest of his life. If he gives birth to a boy in the future, his life will be easier, but if he cannot give birth to a boy, he will have to suffer as soon as his family members think of it. But what can he do? As a brother, he can still make peace with each other. His mother's family won't allow him to leave for such a small thing. What's more, he still has a little brother here. Even if it's for his little brother, he can't. Just keep at it.

For a moment, Lin Qin wanted to persuade Brother Yi to let it go if he really couldn't bear it any longer, but he quickly gave up the idea. Firstly, their relationship was not that good yet, and secondly, he broke up with Li because he was beaten by a man. When you go out, people will only say that you are mentally ill because of such a little thing and leave.

Being beaten by a man is a big deal to Lin Qin, but it is just a trivial matter to others, because some men with bad tempers like to beat their husbands, and many husbands or women have been beaten by their own men. They just held back and didn't say anything. The most important thing is that Brother Yi still has a younger brother. If Brother Yi really reconciles with his man, he will definitely not let him take him away. If he stays, he will marry him again in the future. You can imagine how sad it would be.