Chapter 38

"You will only do bad things if you rush forward now. What if Li Jie sends the person away for a while and says we framed him!!!" Zhang Dayong grabbed Lin Erzhu and persuaded him.

Lin Erzhu was now very convinced. Zhang Dayong heard

this and asked, "Then what should we do?" If you don't want to admit it, then take them to the yard to confront the woman." Zhang Dayong thought for a while and said.

There is no problem in going to Li's house to make trouble with Lin Erzhu, but calling the village chief won't make the matter bigger. What will happen to Lin Qin's reputation then? This is what Lin Erzhu thinks in his heart and asks in his mouth.

Zhang Dayong glanced at Lin Erzhu and said, "Even if Brother Qin is the victim in this matter, as long as the marriage is canceled, the women in the village will definitely have gossip, and there is no way to avoid it. Although Dongyang Village is the same as our village People of all surnames live together, but Dongyang Village has always been xenophobic. If you go alone, they will easily unite to suppress you. Only by letting the village chief pass can the people of Dongyang Village be taboo and not dare to touch you. Of course This is just my idea. If you have other better ways, you can use your own."

Zhang Dayong is willing to help the Lin family find the whereabouts of Li Jie's concubine, but it does not mean that Zhang Dayong is willing to go to Dongyang Village to stand up for Lin Qin. . Firstly, no one would know that he was involved as long as the Lin family didn't tell the news about helping to find a concubine. Secondly, Zhang Dayong was not related to the Lin family but he helped so diligently. In addition, his reputation in the village was not very good. If someone found out, someone might implicate Lin Qin with him. Based on the gossip among the villagers, it may be rumored that Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin were together before, but Lin Han did not agree with their marriage and promised Lin Qin to the Li family. Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of the worst. If it comes to that, Lin Qinke will change from a victim to a shameless person. If that happens, Lin Qinke will really have no way out, and even Zhang Dayong won't be able to get it.

Lin Erzhu didn't know Zhang Dayong's thoughts. At this time, he had already agreed with Zhang Dayong's proposal, so even though he was holding his breath, he could only glare fiercely at the closed door, and then followed Zhang Dayong back to Zhuangyuan Village.

After returning home, Lin Erzhu directly told them how they had found the residence of Li Jie's mistress and Zhang Dayong. Lin Han and Lin Dazhu both felt that Zhang Dayong's method was feasible. They didn't even have time to wait for the next day, so Lin Han directly went to the village chief's house to smear the story. As for Zhang Dayong, he went back to his own home as soon as he returned to the village and did not go to Lin's house at all.

"Uncle Lin Han, what's the matter with you coming to my house this late at night???" When Lin Han arrived at the village chief's house, all the lights in the village chief's house had been turned off, and he had obviously fallen asleep. Lin Han knocked on the door for a long time. Li Teng, who went up the mountain with everyone, put on his coat and walked out and opened the door to let Lin Han in.

Lin Han didn't say anything immediately, but asked, "Where is your father, has he gone to bed? I have something to do with him!!!"

Li Teng saw Lin Han's expression was very ugly, and thought something big had happened. He quickly knocked on the village chief's door and called the village chief.

Seeing Li Teng's anxious look, Village Chief Li thought something had happened. He didn't even have time to put on his clothes, so he rushed out with his coat and shoes hanging down.

The village chief's name was Li Wu. When Lin Han saw the village chief, he first called him Brother Wu, and then told Lin Qin's story with a sad look on his face. Finally, he said, "Brother, my brother Qin is a well-behaved and clever child." Why did something like this happen? What do you think he will do in the future?"

Village Chief Li knew nothing about Lin Qin's matter. He didn't tell Village Chief Li when Li Mo came back. He just suspected that there was no evidence, and secondly, Li Mo was also worried that Lin Qin's situation would be even more difficult if word got out.

After listening to Lin Han's story, Village Chief Li was first shocked and then angry. Li Teng, who was standing next to him, also frowned with a serious face, and his eyes were filled with fire.

"This is really too much. Do you really think that there is no one in our Zhuangyuan Village? Tengzi, go and tell your three brothers and Yongzi that we will go to Dongyang Village early tomorrow morning. About this matter The Li family must give us an explanation." Village Chief Li said, patting the table.

Village Chief Li can't call more people, but after all, it involves a young brother's marriage, so Village Chief Li doesn't want to make the matter too big before the dust settles. The reason why Zhang Dayong, an outsider, was called was mainly because Zhang Dayong was good at it and looked good at bluffing people. What's more, Village Chief Li and Zhang Dayong had frequent contacts, and they knew that Zhang Dayong was both warm-hearted and tight-lipped.

"Okay, Father." Li Teng responded.