Chapter 23 The Bai family girl

All the wild wolves on Sunset Mountain have been eliminated, and the villagers who went up the mountain have returned safely. Life in Zhuangyuan Village has returned to peace again. Those who should go to the fields should clean their homes.

After Lin Qin finished his chores every day, he took out the coarse cloth he bought to make clothes for Zhang Dayong. Because Lin Qin couldn't measure Zhang Dayong's figure, he could only make guesses. Fortunately, Lin Qin had already discovered that Zhang Dayong's figure was similar to Lin Dazhu's in the previous meetings, and a little bit stronger than Lin Dazhu. Maybe it was because of hunting all year round, so he thought that he could just make it a little bigger according to Lin Dazhu's clothes.

"Lin Han, my mother-in-law asked me to ask you how your Dazhu's marriage is going, and which girl you like. If you are interested in her, you can make a deal with her. As time goes by, all the good girls will be picked up. "Today, Lin Han and his son finally planted the last seedlings. Now they just have to carry water and fertilize every day. They don't have to spend all day in the fields like they have been in the past few days. It was rare for the three of them to pack their tools in advance and prepare to go home, but they were stopped by a man from Aunt Zhou's family after they had only taken a few steps.

Lin Han had forgotten about Lin Dazhu's marriage for a while because of the wild wolf incident. He was busy in the fields these days and didn't even think about it. Now Wang Wu came to remember it and said to Wang Wu embarrassedly, "Brother Wang is really unlucky." Sorry, before the incident about the wild wolf came out, I was worried about whether Dazhu was injured. Later, Dazhu was recovering from his injuries and was busy with farm work in the farmland and forgot about it. I will discuss it with Dazhu when I get back soon." "Okay

. "Although Wang Wu thinks that the child's marriage can be decided as long as the elders like it. The child's opinion is not important at all. Will the elders harm the younger generation? But if Lin Han wants to discuss it with Lin Dazhu, let's discuss it. Anyway, he is the only mother-in-law in the number one village. Matchmaker, Wang Wu is not worried about this business going away.

Lin Dazhu guessed something when he saw Wang Wu appear. He was even blushing at this time, but he couldn't help but imagine the future mother-in-law in his mind.

"Go back first." Lin Han saw many villagers around him looking towards them. He said to Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu and the three of them continued walking home.

When he got home, Lin Qin had already laid out the food. The father and son washed their hands and sat down to eat. While eating, Lin Han informed Lin Dazhu about the situation of the three girls that Matchmaker Zhou had mentioned before, and then asked, "Dazhu, what are you doing?" My daughter-in-law wants to live with you for the rest of her life, and you have to like her. You tell dad which one you like, and if you don't like it, I will ask your Aunt Zhou to help you find it." Lin Qin and Lin Erzhu were

right when they heard this. Lin Dazhu winked and joked. Although Lin Dazhu was shy, he still said, "Dad, I like the girl from the Bai family better."

Lin Han frowned and said, "This girl from the Bai family is indeed good, but she is a bit too old. Nineteen."

"Dad, although she is a little older, I am not too young, right?" Lin Dazhu said seriously. Although Lin Dazhu had never met the Bai family girl, he could still tell through Lin Han's story Guessing that the other party was a person who seemed gentle but actually had ideas, Lin Dazhu had a good impression of this kind of person.

As Lin Han said before, Lin Dazhu's daughter-in-law still needs to be liked by Lin Dazhu. Since Lin Dazhu likes the girl from the Bai family and has no other problems except that she is a little older, Lin Han won't say anything. Because the rice transplanting had been completed, Lin Han asked Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu to go to the fields to water and fertilize in the afternoon, and he went to find Aunt Zhou.

"Sister-in-law, Dazhuzi said he likes a girl from the Bai family, and I would like you to help talk it out," Lin Han said.

Aunt Zhou nodded when she heard this, patted her chest and said, "Okay, just leave it to me. Dazhu's vision is pretty good. This girl from the Bai family is the number one person at home and outside. If she had been delayed before, she would have been a little older." A lot of people came to propose marriage."

Lin Han could only smile and nod.