Chapter 89 Song Mian returned to the village.

After Village Chief Li saw off the servants, he turned around and glanced at Brother Qi, who was already dumbfounded. He didn't know if he heard what he just said. In fact, it doesn't matter whether you heard it or not, it's a foregone conclusion and it won't change.

After Brother Qi was imprisoned in the ancestral hall, because the guards had not yet been selected, Village Chief Li personally went to guard Qi Brother on the first day. As for his meal today, he asked Li Fulang to bring it to him. .

Besides, after returning home, Zhang Dayong stood at the door of the room and struggled for a long time on whether to tell him the reason why Brother Qi harmed Lin Qin. Mainly, Zhang Dayong was worried that Lin Qin would not be able to accept it. After a while, Zhang Dayong finally made up his mind to tell Lin Qin all the truth. After all, even if Zhang Dayong didn't tell Lin Qin, he would always know it from other villagers. And Zhang Dayong knew that if he didn't tell the truth, Lin Qin would always remember the incident and would not be able to get over it completely.

Lin Qin cried and laughed after listening to Zhang Dayong's story, which frightened both Zhang Dayong and Bai Xiuniang. Fortunately, Lin Qin regained his composure after venting his anger and seemed to be much more energetic. This prevented Zhang Dayong from rushing to the doctor.

After Lin Qin vented his anger, he neither mentioned Brother Qi nor the child. He drank medicine to maintain his health obediently and seemed to have completely recovered. Zhang Dayong doesn't know whether he has left or not, but Lin Qin's situation seems to be developing in a good direction.

"Master, do you think that person over there is Song Xiucai???" A woman suddenly pulled her husband beside her and pointed at a man in a long gown not far away and said.

The woman's husband followed his wife's hand and took a closer look. Isn't it Song Mian? But Song Mian shouldn't be studying in school at this time. How could he suddenly come back to the village?

"Song Xiucai, why are you back at this time? It's not the day of vacation yet." After the man finished speaking, he saw Old Man Song and Mother Song behind Song Mian. He looked at each of them carrying large and small weapons. Ba Bao's face suddenly changed, and he said as if he couldn't believe it, "Aren't you going to move back

to the village, right?" It's no wonder that the man couldn't believe it, usually he would just squeeze his head out and move to the town, and no one would live there. After going to the town, they moved back to the village. Especially when the incident about Song's mother almost ruining Lin Qin's life came out, Song's mother completely lost her reputation in the village. It would be nice if the villagers who used to look up to her because of Song Mian didn't despise her now.

As soon as the man's words came out, Old Man Song looked a little strange, as if he was angry and lost. In the end, he glared at Song's mother fiercely, which made the man feel even more strange. You must know that in the past, although the Song family did not say that Mother Song had the final say, it was true that Mother Song's words were more useful than Old Man Song.

The strangest thing was that Mrs. Song was not angry when Old Man Song stared at her. Not only was she not angry, but there was a look of regret and guilt in her eyes. This was too strange.

The only one among the three who looked normal was Song Mian. Song Mian gave a junior salute and then said, "Hello, Uncle Lin. I have completed my studies at the school, so I moved back to the village." If the man was

still a man before, He was just surprised that the Song family would move back to the village, but now he was shocked. He couldn't believe what he heard. Song Mian had finished his studies. Could it be that Song Mian had already passed the examination? ? ? No, the time for the provincial examination has not yet come. How could Song Mian pass the exam? There is only one answer left, that is, Song Mian was kicked out of the school.

It's just that this shouldn't be the case. Song Mian was so talented in reading that he was already admitted as a scholar at a young age. It was only a matter of time before he was admitted to the imperial examination. How could such a good young man be kicked out of such a good school?

As if he saw the man's doubts, Song Mian also knew that some things could not be hidden, so he smiled bitterly and talked about why he dropped out of school and why he returned to the village.

After all, it was Song's mother's fault. After he apologized to Lin Qin, Song Mian returned to town and packed some clothes and applied for accommodation from his husband, because he really didn't know how to face Song's mother.

When Song's mother came back and saw Song Mian packing up his clothes and leaving, she naturally refused, but she did not dare to go to the school to make trouble for fear of affecting Song Mian. After enduring for half a year, Song Mian only came back three times during this period, staying for one night each time before going back again. Song's mother couldn't bear it any longer, so she ran to the school gate and waited, hoping that Song Mian would come out to see her. But she didn't have anyone to tell Song Mian, so how could Song Mian know that she was always outside. So one didn't know, and the other thought that his son didn't want to see him, so day by day passed. Gradually, many students in the school knew that Song's mother came to wait for Song Mian every day, and also knew that Song Mian never went out to see him. Passed by Song Mu.

The students all felt that Song Mian was too cruel and unfilial to his mother. How could such an unfilial person take the imperial examination, so they directly united and sued the teacher. Song Mian was also unlucky. When the students went to complain, the academic administration happened to be debating with several gentlemen in the school. After learning about Song Mian's unfilial piety, he was furious and called Song Mian directly. He also asked someone to invite Mother Song in.

When Song Mian was called by his classmates, he looked confused and had no idea what was going on. Although he was confused, he still respectfully bowed to his disciples when he saw the teacher, "I have met you gentlemen." Academic Affairs

View Song Mian didn't look like the kind of unfilial person. How could he let his mother wait outside the school but refused to go out to meet her.

"Song Mian, let me ask you why you let your mother stand waiting outside the school but refused to go out to see her." Xuezheng asked Song Mian.

Song Mian was shocked when he heard this and said, "My mother has been waiting outside the school???"

"You don't know???" Xuezheng stared at Song Mian sharply, as if he wanted to see if he was lying.

"The students really don't know. No one has ever told the students that the student's mother is outside the school." Although Song Mian was anxious in his heart, he still maintained a respectful look on his face.

Song Mian's behavior made Xuezheng's face look better. Master Wang, who was teaching Song Mian at the side, said, "Master Xuezheng, I have taught Song Mian since he entered the school. I know very well that his behavior is definitely not unfilial." There must be some misunderstanding."

Only then did Song Mian realize that the person who had just questioned him was actually the Academic Affairs Master. The students who came to complain were also shocked and all saluted the Academic Affairs Master, "The students have seen the Academic Affairs Master. "

Excuse me." Xuezheng waved his hand, and then said to Master Wang, "Then let's wait until Song Mian's mother comes over and see what she says." Master Wang

nodded. He was very optimistic about Song Mian and believed in him. He is definitely not the kind of unfilial person.

Song's mother was quickly brought in. After entering the house, she saw Song Mian and rushed over in surprise, "Mian'er, you are finally willing to see mother. Mother knows she is wrong. She really knows she is wrong. Can you come back?" "

Song's mother's words made Xuezheng furious. She asked Song Mian, "Song Mian, what else do you have to say!!!"

Not to mention Xuezheng, even Mrs. Wang who had always believed in Song Mian couldn't help but frown. She frowned because Mother Song's words were so misleading.

Song Mian knelt down with a bang and said to the academic administration, "Master Qi, the students really don't know that their mother is waiting outside the school."

Song's mother didn't know what happened. She only saw a middle-aged man questioning Song Mian, and then Song Mian knelt down. He also knelt down with a plop, kowtowed to Xuezheng desperately and said, "Sir, My Mian'er did nothing wrong. All his mistakes are my fault. Don't blame him. He is a good boy." "

Song Mian, Song Mian, look at your mother, you are so unfilial and she begs for mercy on your behalf. , how could you do something like leaving her out in the wind and sun?" Xuezheng said with hatred of steel. I had heard many masters praise Song Mian's academic affairs after coming to the school, and I originally wanted to meet Song Mian. But I didn't expect that people would see it, but under such circumstances.

Seeing that things were getting more and more complicated, Song Mian could only suppress the anxiety in his heart and asked Song's mother, "Mom, when did you come to the school and why didn't you find someone to tell me???"

Song's mother seemed confused. Understanding something, he looked at Song Mian innocently and said, "Mom was outside the school ten days ago. I wanted to see you but you never came out. I don't know anyone in the school and I don't know who to look for. I thought I You will know when you stand at the door."

"Mom, if you don't find someone to tell me, how will I know." Song Mian finally understood how his disaster today came about.

Others also understood. Co-author Song's mother did not find anyone to tell Song Mian that she was outside the school, so Song Mian could not be blamed for not going to see her.

"Now that things have been explained clearly, Song Mian, please help your mother get up first. Today, you and your mother go back and have a good talk. Maybe your mother has done something sorry for you, but she is the mother who gave birth to you. Do you understand?" After learning that Song Mian was not an unfilial person, Xuezheng became much kinder to him. Thinking of what Song's mother had just said when she knelt down, he guessed that there might be some misunderstanding between her and Song Mian, so he specifically let him go. Let him go back with Song Mu for half a day off.

Song Mian first thanked Xuezheng, and then said with a wry smile, "Master Xuezheng, some things can't be resolved with just a few words of discussion. Students really don't know how to face their mothers."

Song Mian's words came out. The academic administration and the concubines frowned again, while Mother Song sobbed softly.

"Tell me what happened, and I'll see if I can help you untie the knot with your mother." Xuezheng knew that Song Mian was talented in learning, and he was quite optimistic about him.

Song Mian actually didn't really want to tell Song's mother about plotting against Lin Qin. After all, it wasn't a good thing. But the academic administration had already asked the question, how could Song Mian dare not to say it, but he was too embarrassed to say it in front of everyone, so he asked if the students could be allowed to go out first.

Since the story of Song Mian being unfilial to his mother was false, the students had no reason to stay. Therefore, even if the students wanted to show off in front of the academic administration, they could only leave after the master's words.

After the students left, Song Mian briefly told what Song's mother had done to Lin Qin, and finally said, "Although everything has been stopped, students really don't know how to face their mother. Sometimes students even want to If he had not studied but had been farming in the village honestly, nothing would have happened, and the students would have been able to marry the person they liked." The

academicians and wives are not young, but they have never met each other. Such things made them look at each other involuntarily, and then at Song's mother carefully. It was completely unimaginable that an ordinary middle-aged woman could be so courageous, dare to plot a young man's life and almost succeed.

Song's mother seemed to know that she had embarrassed Song Mian, and her heart was overwhelmed with regret again. If she could turn back time, she would definitely not do anything to plot against Lin Qin.

Xuezheng was silent for a long time and suddenly sighed at Song Mian, as if he was regretting something, and said, "Song Mian, your talent in reading is very good. If you continue on, you may not be able to pass the Jinshi examination, but you can't do that now."

Song Mian's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. He looked at Xuezheng and didn't understand why he said that.

Xuezheng felt more and more regretful when he saw Song Mian's shocked look, and said, "Last year, there was a serious incident where a person relied on his fame to do evil, and it caused a lot of trouble. The emperor was furious about this, and not only sent the person to the border, but also ordered Starting from the next provincial examination, all candidates will be investigated by the government. This investigation will not only investigate the identity of the candidates, but also investigate whether the candidates and their family members have done anything wrong in daily life, even if they eat a King meal once. "

Although Mother Song didn't succeed in her plan at first, she actually took action and couldn't hide it at all. Song Mian is indeed innocent, but the emperor's edict has been issued, which means that Song Mian's future has been completely cut off because of his mother.

Not only was it a pity for the academics, but also for the masters. Song Mian had a bright future that could have passed the Jinshi examination, but now he had nothing.

After listening to Xuezheng's words, Song Mian had a very complicated expression on his face, which seemed sad and relieved. After a long time, he seemed to have thought about something and relaxed. He respectfully saluted the masters and said, "Students are grateful." After years of teaching by the masters, the students have let the masters down."

"Song Mian, you have never let us down. This is not your fault, hey..." Master Wang sighed and said.

"The students will go through the withdrawal procedures soon." Since the road to the scientific examination has been cut off, Song Mian naturally has no reason to stay in the school.

The dean of the school felt sorry for Song Mian and didn't want him to go back to farming after studying for so many years, so he said, "Song Mian, although you can't continue the scientific examination, your fame will not be taken away. Well, you can just stay in the college and teach those children, are you willing?"

Song Mian's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he said, "Students are willing." Song Mian really likes reading and the school. He was more disappointed than he couldn't take the scientific examination just now. I'm even more sad that I won't be able to stay in the school and continue studying in the future. Of course he is willing to stay now.

The dean stroked his beard and nodded happily, and the other masters also showed a smile. This must be a good ending for Song Mian.

Author's gossip: Written according to the suggestions given by Bole 5454880, it can be regarded as Song Mian's ending. Actually, I quite like the character Song Mian, but it's a pity that he has a brainless and unreasonable mother.