Chapter 47 Apology

Without Mother Song's obstruction, Old Man Song went back to get the money smoothly. Village Chief Li and several elders who testified also took Mother Song to the Lin family. Naturally, they were watched and discussed by the villagers along the way, and there were even many people. A few villagers wanted to follow Village Chief Li and his party to Lin's house to watch the fun, but they were chased away by Village Chief Li and the clan elders.

"Uncle Li, what's the matter... How dare you come..." Lin Erzhu was repairing a hoe in the yard when he saw Village Chief Li and the clan elders pushing open the courtyard door and entering. At first, they didn't see the people behind them. Mother Song still had a smile on her face. When she saw Mother Song, her expression immediately changed. She picked up the hoe and wanted to hit her, but was stopped by the elder of the Song family.

"Er Zhuzhu, I know you are angry, but don't go too far. If you really mess with people, how can you deal with them when the time comes?" Village Chief Li was also startled by Lin Erzhu's actions. He quickly took the hoe from Lin Erzhu's hand and put it aside.

Lin Erzhu was so angry just now that he wanted to hit someone with a hoe. After hearing Village Chief Li's words and calming down, he realized that he was impulsive. Just like what Village Chief Li said, he really beat someone up and was blackmailed. It's not worth it.

"Uncle Li, why did you bring her to our house???" Although Lin Erzhu calmed down, his eyes when looking at Song's mother were still full of evil. It made Lin Qin, the culprit of this, think of Lin Erzhu's smiling face right in front of him. Unable to welcome each other.

"I just discussed it with the clan elders. Is your father here? It's not a problem for us to go in first and stay in the yard." Village Chief Li frowned when he saw many villagers around him sticking their heads out.

Lin Erzhu was not interested in watching the excitement. He nodded and led a group of people to the main room, calling Lin Han loudly.

When Lin Han came out and saw Song's mother, his first reaction was to rush forward, and then he was stopped by Village Chief Li. Village Chief Li was also very tired at this time. If I had known about this time of pulling people in, I would have asked Li Teng to make a trip first so that the Lin family could be mentally prepared. The most important thing was to let them all calm down first.

"Where's Brother Qin? He's the main victim in this incident. He has to be present if Old Man Song's family comes to apologize." Village Chief Li looked around and didn't see Lin Qin, so he asked Lin Han.

Lin Han glanced at Lin Qin's closed door and said to Lin Erzhu, "Erzhu, go and call brother Qin out."

"Okay, father." Lin Erzhu responded and walked to Lin Qin's door. Knocked on the door.

Lin Qin had actually heard the commotion in the house, but generally speaking, his younger brother would not be involved in major family matters, so even though Lin Qin was very angry, he still stayed in the house obediently. Now he heard Lin Han let him know He didn't cause any trouble when he went out, so he rushed out and glared at Song's mother angrily.

Song's mother was afraid that Village Chief Li was afraid of Lin Han but not Lin Qin. In her opinion, all this was Lin Qin's fault. If Lin Qin had not been shamelessly together with Song Mian, where would everything be today? Seeing that Lin Qin dared to stare at her, he immediately stared back. Lin Erzhu, who was standing next to Lin Qin, became even more angry. He pulled Lin Qin behind him and glared angrily.

As soon as Song's mother saw Lin Erzhu's gloomy expression and thought of his crazy appearance in the yard before, she subconsciously shrank her neck and stood quietly behind the clan elders.

When Lin Dazhu and Bai Xiuniang came out after hearing the commotion, they saw Mother Song's expression not very good, but the elders didn't say anything and they, the juniors, couldn't say anything, so they could only stand quietly behind Lin Han.

After Village Chief Li saw that everyone had arrived, he told Mother Song the punishments he had discussed with the clan elders one by one. Finally, he asked Lin Han and Lin Qin, "What do you think? Are you satisfied with this result?" If you are not satisfied, we can discuss it again."

Is Lin Han satisfied with this result? Of course Lin Han is not satisfied. If possible, Lin Han would naturally want to divorce Song's mother, but Lin Han also Knowing that it was impossible to divorce Song's mother as long as Song Mian was here, she had no choice but to agree to Village Chief Li's proposal.

Lin Han said it was okay, so Lin Qin naturally didn't say a word, but kept staring at Mother Song, which made Mother Song shudder.