Chapter 85 Going home

, Lin Qin's sad cries kept coming to his ears. Zhang Dayong felt that his heart was about to break. For the first time, Zhang Dayong hated himself for being stupid. He wanted to comfort Lin Qin, but he could only say the same thing over and over again. It will be better in the future.

"Brother Qin, please stop crying. Crying in this miscarriage will hurt your eyes, and you will easily lose sight in the future." Li Fulang wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and comforted Lin Qin.

Zhang Dayong became even more anxious when he heard that crying after a miscarriage can easily hurt your eyes. He comforted him with a hoarse voice, "Brother Qin, please stop crying. That child just has no fate with us. He will definitely feel uneasy if he knows that you hurt your eyes because of him." "Yes."

Fortunately, Zhang Dayong still had some wit and knew that it was useless to say anything at this time. Only Lin Qin, the child, would listen to him.

Sure enough, after Zhang Dayong's words fell, Lin Qin's crying became much quieter, and he choked and said, "Brother Dayong, I regret it. I regret why I went out and why I didn't stay at home obediently. The child only stayed in my belly for three days." Months, he hasn't seen a day in this world, it's all my fault."

"Brother Qin, listen to me, all this is not your fault, you didn't expect to encounter danger in the village, right? Don't worry, I will definitely seek justice for you today, and I will never let go of the person who hurt you and our children." When Zhang Dayong said this, his face was full of murderous intent. If it weren't for the scruples in his heart, , Zhang Dayong might as well have rushed directly to Brother Qi's house and chopped him up.

Lin Qin, who had been immersed in self-blame for himself, finally remembered that the reason why he lost his child was because he was pushed hard from behind. Anger and hatred suddenly filled Lin Qin's mind, and he said with red eyes and gritted teeth, "Who is it? Who is the person who pushed me???"

"It's Brother Qi," Zhang Dayong replied.

When he heard that it was Brother Qi, Lin Qin was stunned for a moment, and then asked with red eyes and disbelief, "Brother Qi!!! Why did he do this? I asked myself that I have never been sorry for him, why did he harm me and me?" Child."

Lin Qin asked himself that he had not wronged Brother Qi, and even saved Brother Qi's life. Why did Brother Qi want to retaliate like this? Lin Qin really couldn't figure it out.

"I don't know, maybe only he knows why." Zhang Dayong said lightly.

"I'm going to find Brother Qi. I want to ask him why he did this." Lin Qin said and was about to get out of bed to question Brother Qi, but was stopped by everyone.

"Where are you going? You don't know your current physical condition. What you have to do now is to take a good rest." Bai Xiuniang said angrily.

"Brother Qin, listen to my uncle's advice. You have just given birth and need to take a good rest. You can't make fun of your body." Seeing that Lin Qin still wanted to settle the score with Brother Qi, Li Fulang could only act harshly. Yao said, "Okay, you go, go. Since you don't want children anymore, we don't care what you do."

This sentence, "You can't have children in the future," successfully made Lin Qin stop his movements and looked at Li Fulang in confusion. , wondering why he said that.

"You have just had a miscarriage and your body is at its weakest now. Moreover, you have injured your abdomen this time and need to take care of it so that it will not affect your future fertility. But if you run out now and are blown by the cold wind, you will have to do some strenuous movements." Let's not talk about future health, there is definitely no way to have a child." Li Fulang could only exaggerate the results, so as to make Lin Qin worry.

Li Fulang's guess was good. His words immediately made Lin Qin completely give up the idea of ​​going to Brother Qi immediately. Lin Qin can ignore his own health, but he cannot ignore his future children.

Zhang Dayong was also startled by Lin Qin's actions. Seeing that Lin Qin was persuaded to stop, he breathed a sigh of relief and said with some reproach, "Why are you so impulsive? What if you really do it because of this eventuality?" Well, you think it doesn't matter if I bear the reputation of Kefu Lang."

This is the first time Zhang Dayong has said harsh words to Lin Qin since the two got married, which shows that Zhang Dayong is really angry. Zhang Dayong can tolerate Lin Qin no matter what shortcomings he has, but Zhang Dayong cannot accept that Lin Qin does not care about his body, even if Lin Qin is blinded by hatred because of losing their child.

"I'm just too angry, I'm sorry." Seeing that Zhang Dayong was really angry, Lin Qin suddenly softened and apologized softly.

"You really scared me. Brother Qin, I have already lost my child, and I can't lose you again. If you really have an emergency, what should I do?" Zhang Dayong said choked with sobs.

Lin Qin had never seen such a depressed Zhang Dayong. Only then did Lin Qin realize that it was heartbreaking to lose his child, but it was even more painful for Zhang Dayong who also lost his child and had to watch him become weak. When he felt uncomfortable, Zhang Dayong was there to support him, but when Zhang Dayong felt uncomfortable, he could only carry it alone.

"I won't be impulsive anymore. I will take good care of my body and give birth to a healthy baby in the future." Lin Qin said seriously.

Lin Qin finally calmed down, and Zhang Dayong breathed a sigh of relief. He borrowed a quilt from Bai Xiuniang and prepared to take Lin Qin back.

"Dayong, Brother Qin is still weak now, so you should rest for a few days before going back." Bai Xiuniang advised.

"That's right, Dayong. How can you take care of Brother Qin when you have to go to the fields to hunt and support your family? It's better to just let him stay here. At least you will have Sister-in-law and Brother Mo to help." Lin Erzhu also persuaded.

Lin Erzhu's words made Zhang Dayong hesitate. It is true that there are no elders in the family to help, and Zhang Dayong has to work in the fields and cannot stay with Lin Qin to take care of him all the time. But a miscarriage also requires a month's rest. If you stay at the Lin family for a month, others will definitely gossip.

After thinking about it, Zhang Dayong decided to take Lin Qin back. He said, "Second brother, I appreciate your kindness, but Brother Qin is already married after all. This recuperation will take at least a month. It's not good for him to stay at his parents' house for a month." What's going on. The most important thing is that the child in Brother Qin's belly has not been completely aborted, and he will have to drink abortion pills to drain it out. There is a pregnant husband like the second brother at home, so it is easy to have an abortion here. "

As soon as Zhang Dayong's words came out, Li Fulang, who originally wanted to persuade him, fell silent. He sympathized with Lin Qin's experience, but he cared more about his children. Only then did Li Fulang remember that Li Mo was also pregnant. If Lin Qin had an abortion at the Lin family, the bloody smell would easily conflict with the pregnant woman.

When Li Mo was mentioned, Lin Erzhu also hesitated, but just letting Zhang Dayong take Lin Qin back like this made Lin Erzhu a little worried.

Only then did Lin Qin realize that the child in his belly had not been drained cleanly yet. Thinking of having to drink abortion pills to drain him out, Lin Qin couldn't help but shed a few more tears.

Zhang Dayong saw Lin Erzhu's troubled face and understood that the other party was worried about Li Mo and worried that no one would take care of Lin Qin when he returned. In fact, Lin Erzhu's heart was already leaning towards Li Mo. Li Mo and the child in his belly were his husband and his biological flesh and blood, so Lin Erzhu naturally felt more distressed.

Zhang Dayong didn't think there was anything wrong with Lin Erzhu favoring Li Mo. People's hearts are biased. For example, he cared more about Lin Qin. This was human nature.

"After I take Brother Qin back, I have to ask my sister-in-law to come to my house from time to time and help take care of Brother Qin." Zhang Dayong begged Bai Xiuniang.

"Brother Qin is also my younger brother, so I should take care of him. Now Brother Mo's fetus is safe and he doesn't need anyone to take care of him. He can also do some light work. I will concentrate on taking care of Brother Qin." Bai Xiuniang glanced at her after she finished speaking. Lin Erzhu and Li Fulang were worried about what opinions they would have.

Naturally, Li Fulang and Lin Erzhu would not have any objections. Even if Li Fulang favored his children, he would not think there was anything wrong with Bai Xiuniang's arrangement. If Li Mo's pregnancy was not stable, Mr. Li would definitely have something to say, but now that Li Mo is more than four months old, there is nothing wrong with her. Other families have their four-month-old pregnant husbands accompanying them to the field. What does it matter if they are just cooking and sweeping the floor.

"Thank you, sister-in-law." Zhang Dayong thanked him sincerely, then borrowed an old quilt and carefully wrapped Lin Qin to prevent the wind from getting in. Since there was no way to cover his head, Zhang Dayong lent Lin Qin a hat to wear. After making sure that the wind would not blow him, he carefully picked up Lin Qin and walked home.

When Zhang Dayong left Lin Qin's house in his arms, many villagers saw it. Everyone already knew that Lin Qin's child was gone, and they all lamented.

"These two people have suffered a lot. They finally had a good life but something like this happened again." An older woman wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. She couldn't stand seeing this anymore.

"Who says it's not the case? It's been more than three months, almost four months, and the child has taken shape and then disappeared like this. It's like poaching the heart of Qin Ge." A middle-aged husband sighed.

"Do you think that Brother Qi is a demon? He suddenly pushed Brother Qin and lost his child." Although everyone did not see Brother Qi push him, when Brother Qi escaped, Everyone has seen that ferocious appearance, and it makes them shudder just thinking about it.

"Who knows, what is Brother Qi doing, and what good will this do to him? His official match has never been found, and everyone speculates whether it is because of his crazy pursuit of Zhang Dayong and his pursuit of death. But who hasn't chased a few people when they were young, thinking that the news will come out soon, and those people who were officially matched are living a good life now, and thinking that after he is officially matched, he can live a good life without his father. Days."

"Don't think about it now. Brother Qi has already committed murder. It's good that the official didn't arrest him. How could he still help the official match up with a good family? Even if it's against the law and gives him an official If he has one, what good can he do with his current reputation and character." "

I just heard from Sister-in-law Wang that the child in Brother Qin's belly was not drained clean, and he will have to drink abortion pills soon. It's really a crime." A husband who had just heard the news from Aunt Wang said to everyone with his eyes shining.

As soon as the husband's words came out, everyone was sighing again. Even if the child was aborted, the abortion was not clean. He had to drink abortion pills and then watch the child pass out of his body. This was not to apply too much cruelty to the opened wound. A hard chop? How painful it would be.

Author's gossip: It was always scheduled before, but today it was not scheduled and then I forgot about it. I almost updated it today, hahaha