Chapter 125 An accident happened.

Zhang Dayong returned home worriedly with Xiaodouzi's name. Lin Qin saw his sullen face and thought something had happened. He dropped the smile on his face and asked worriedly, "Brother Dayong, what happened?" You look so ugly???"

"Don't think it's okay, I just felt a little emotional when I saw a lot more refugees in the town." Zhang Dayong didn't want to ruin Lin Qin's mood, so he took out the fortune teller's letter. A piece of red paper was handed to Lin Qin and said, "The fortune teller said that our little Douzi lacked wood in his life, so he gave him a name with wood. How about Qiong'an and Zhang Qiong'an? Is this a nice name?"

Lin Qin first handed Xiaodouzi to He asked Zhang Dayong, and then wiped his hands before taking the red paper with both hands. After opening the red paper, three big characters came into Lin Qin's eyes. Lin Qin didn't know how to read, but he thought these three characters on the red paper looked good.

"Brother Dayong, what's the meaning of this name???" Usually when elders choose a name, they will mention what they hope their children can do or blessings. For example, Lin Qin's name is because his father hopes that he can be diligent in doing things. Take the word Qin.

"The old gentleman said that Qiong represents beautiful jade, and he hopes that my little brother will be as white and flawless as jade in the future. Moreover, Qiong belongs to wood in the five elements, which just makes up for what Xiaodouzi lacks. As for the word An, I hope that Xiaodouzi will May the future be peaceful and smooth." It must be said that Zhang Dayong's memory is still good. Although the fortune teller only said it once, Zhang Dayong completely remembered it.

Lin Qin originally liked the name that the fortune teller chose for Xiaodouzi, and now he likes it even more after hearing the meaning of the name. Lin Qin's biggest wish is that Xiaodouzi can be safe and smooth throughout his life.

For the next period of time, Zhang Dayong didn't go to the town. Lin Qin once asked him in confusion why he didn't go to the town to sell prey recently. Zhang Dayong didn't explain much. He just said that there weren't a lot of prey recently and the price in this season. It's not very high, so I might as well keep it for myself.

Lin Qin didn't understand these things, so when Zhang Dayong said this, he naturally believed it.

Zhang Dayong did not tell Village Chief Li about the things in the town, because Zhang Dayong did not think that the things in the town would affect them. But something happened not long after that slapped Zhang Dayong in the face, letting him know how naive he was.

"Er Mao, what's wrong with you, Er Mao? Why are you covered with blood? Come here and help me. Then call the village chief. Go quickly." Wang Dafu had just poured a pot of wine from the village wine shop and was about to go home. After a good drink, when he passed the village entrance, he suddenly saw a bloody man rushing over. Wang Dafu was startled and the wine bottle in his hand fell to the ground. Before Wang Dafu had time to feel sorry for his wine, he saw that this bloody man looked familiar. If he looked carefully, he could see that it was his cousin's Ermao. He hurriedly stepped forward to help Wang Ermao and shouted anxiously.

At this time, most of the men were busy in the fields, so Wang Dafu only called out a few husbands and women after calling for a long time. The husband and wife were relatively timid and dared not step forward when they saw this situation. In the end, the bolder one ran to Village Chief Li's field and called Village Chief Li over.

When Village Chief Li heard that Wang Ermao fell at the entrance of the village covered in blood, his expression suddenly changed. He handed the hoe in his hand to the boy beside him, and then ran quickly to the entrance of the village.

The villagers who were near the field of Village Chief Li's house all heard the husband's words. They were more worried about Wang Ermao than watching the excitement, so they put down what they were doing and rushed to the entrance of the village. While rushing there, he didn't forget to ask his children or brothers to talk to other relatives. Some kind-hearted people even went to Wang Ermao's house to talk to Wang Ermao's parents.

Wang Ermao's parents, who rushed over after receiving the news, fainted on the spot when they saw their boy covered in blood, and the scene suddenly became even more chaotic.

Because Wang Ermao was covered in blood, he didn't know where he was injured. Village Chief Li was worried that if he moved casually, he would get more injured, so he asked Wang Dafu to put him down and not move, and then asked Li Teng to call the doctor quickly.

Wang Ermao's parents didn't have so many worries. They helped them aside and pinched them to wake them up.

As soon as Wang Ermao's mother woke up, she rushed to Wang Ermao's side and cried loudly, "Er Mao, I shouldn't have let you go to town to buy things. I shouldn't have let you go."

Although Wang Ermao His name was Er Mao, but in fact he was the only son of the Wang family. Wang Ermao originally had a brother named Da Mao, but Da Mao died not long after he was born, so Wang Ermao's parents valued Wang Ermao very much. After putting a lot of effort into raising her, she was ready to marry Wang Ermao a wife and look forward to having grandchildren. But in the end, something like this happened. Who could bear it?

"Okay, Ermao hasn't died yet. Don't cry out, or you may lose Ermao's soul by crying." Wang Ermao's father was also worried about his son's injury, but his wife kept crying and made people upset, so he said It was a slap in the face when he looked at her.

Wang Ermao's mother was scolded, and she was worried that Wang Ermao's soul would really be wiped out by her tears. She stood there not daring to cry or come forward. The people watching were very pitiful.

Doctor Tian came very quickly. Although he already knew from Li Teng that the person was seriously injured, he was still shocked when he saw Wang Ermao covered in blood. He put down the medicine box and checked it carefully for Wang Ermao. After checking it, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"It's nothing serious. Most of the blood on his body is not his own. He just had some skin injuries on his hands and feet and bandaged them. The main reason why he fainted was because he was too frightened." Doctor Tian put the pulse diagnosis back into the medicine box. said.

Hearing that most of the blood on Wang Ermao's body was not his own, Wang Ermao's parents breathed a sigh of relief at first, and then became a little worried that Wang Ermao was not out killing people. Otherwise, how could there be so much blood? , but then felt that it was impossible. How could Wang Ermao, who was always timid, kill someone.

In fact, it wasn't just Wang Ermao's parents who thought so. The villagers present also had doubts. The bloody clothes that looked like red were really too scary.

Since Wang Ermao only had some skin injuries, there was no problem in moving him. Village Chief Li called a few young people to carry Wang Ermao back home, and then Dr. Tian bandaged Wang Ermao. After bandaging, Dr. Tian began to apply acupuncture on him again. After Dr. Tian pulled out the last needle, Wang Ermao, who had been unconscious for a long time, finally woke up.

"Er Mao, mother, Ermao, you are finally awake, you scared me to death." When Wang Ermao's mother saw Wang Ermao waking up, she immediately rushed over and broke down crying.

Wang Ermao was really filial. When he saw his mother crying, he comforted her regardless of the pain on her body, "Mom, I'm fine, please stop crying. Your body is not in good shape. Crying for a long time will hurt your body." "Hey, eh

, Oh, mother, stop crying." Wang Ermao's mother happily wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"Er Mao, what happened to you? Why did you come back covered in blood?" Village Chief Li asked Wang Ermao seriously.

Village Chief Li's question reminded Wang Ermao of that hellish scene again. His face was full of fear, and his whole body was trembling. His appearance made his parents feel very distressed, and the people around him were watching the excitement. The villagers were even more curious about what happened to Wang Ermao.

Just when Ermao's mother was thinking about asking Village Chief Li not to force Wang Ermao to talk, Wang Ermao said, "Yesterday, my mother said that we have almost used up the salt and oil at home. Today I will go to the town to buy some salt and whiteboard." Come back. When I was about to come back after shopping, I suddenly saw a group of refugees rushing into various stores to grab things. The shopkeepers who resisted were killed by those people. I was so frightened that I wanted to hurry up. I ran out of the town, but when I was about to run out, the refugees started to kill people on the street again. I was also slashed a few times, but fortunately, the other party saw that my clothes were shabby and thought I didn't have much money, so they robbed me. After getting the salt and white board, they let me go."

Wang Ermao was so excited that his wounds were involved. He took a breath of air before continuing, "I staggered to the entrance of the town and found that the guard official didn't know When it disappeared, the town gate was also closed. I don't know if I was in a hurry and didn't close it tightly, but there was still a gap left. I worked hard to open the gap wider, then got out and trotted back all the way. Some of the blood is my own, and some is contaminated by others. When I was in the town, I ran in a panic and fell on a dead man." Wang Ermao's words

made all the villagers take a breath, and many refugees came to the town. They all saw it when they went to town to buy oil and salt recently, but they didn't think it was anything, and they felt pity for them in their hearts. Why did those refugees just grab things and kill people? This is crazy.

After listening to Wang Ermao's words, Village Chief Li pondered for a while, and then said, "Ermao, you have a good rest first. Li Teng will sound the gong to inform everyone of the meeting under the tree at the entrance of the village." Li Teng responded

, trotted home and took the gong from the side. While running, he knocked and kept shouting the message that Village Chief Li asked the villagers to go to a meeting.

The villagers who still didn't know what happened walked to the tree at the entrance of the village with doubts on their faces. Just as they were about to ask what happened, they learned from some villagers who had just come out of Wang Ermao's home that Wang Ermao had been robbed by refugees in the town. He also learned about the crazy robbery and murder committed by the refugees in the town, and everyone looked panicked.

"Dayong, how could someone be so crazy? What did the people in the town do wrong? The people in the town were kind enough to let them stay in the town to recuperate, but they actually..." Lin Erzhu said angrily.

Zhang Dayong's temperament is colder than Lin Erzhu's, and he said rationally, "It's actually not surprising. Those refugees who fled from the border lost everything and were all hungry and skinny Lin Chai, but the people in the town lived and worked in peace and contentment. If the county magistrate immediately appeases and arranges the food and accommodation for these refugees, they will definitely find a way to integrate into the town. But the problem is that the county magistrate does not care at all and allows the refugees to live on the streets. They look at the people in the town every day They look like they are well fed and clothed and happy, and then watching them starve and freeze every day for a long time will definitely produce twisted jealousy. But I didn't expect that they would be crazy enough to kill people." Zhang Dayong's words

left Lin Erzhu speechless. He said that he didn't know who to blame. In the end, he could only sigh in his heart and feel sad for the people who died in the town.