Chapter 130 Recovery

Village Chief Li did not stay at Zhang Dayong's house for long. He still had not counted the losses of half of the village. Seeing that Zhang Dayong was recovering well, Village Chief Li left with peace of mind.

After Village Chief Li left, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin continued to live their lives, asking for compensation and so on. Lin Qin said he would rather not compensate as long as Zhang Dayong was in good health.

When the compensation came down, Zhang Dayong was able to get out of bed and walk around.

In fact, if Dr. Tian hadn't said when he came for follow-up consultation that Zhang Dayong was recovering well and could get out of bed and walk around to recover faster, Lin Qinzhen could have kept Zhang Dayong in bed until he fully recovered.

"Brother Qin, please help me go for a walk in the yard. I'm so nervous in the house." Although Zhang Dayong can get out of bed, it seems to him that he has no problem walking around, but Lin Qin is worried. Every time he gets out of bed, He has to be there to support me.

"Okay, then walk slower and not faster." Zhang Dayong has not been out for almost half a month. Lin Qin also knows that staying indoors is not good for the recovery of wounds, so he agreed.

"Dayong, can you come out???" Although Bai Xiuniang and Zhang Dayong are relatives, they are different between men and women. So although they have been here to help for so long, they have not seen Zhang Dayong a few times. It has been five or six days since they last met. At that time, Zhang Dayong could not get out of bed.

"The wound has almost recovered. Doctor Tian said that walking around more is helpful for recovery. It's been a hard time, sister-in-law." Zhang Dayong is truly grateful to Bai Xiuniang, his sister-in-law. In the past few years, Bai Xiuniang has always come to help with anything in their family. busy.

"Why are the whole family so polite?" To be honest, Bai Xiuniang had an easier time helping the Zhang family. The Zhang family doesn't have much housework, just washing clothes, cooking, and helping to take care of the children. Lin Qin helps with this.

Bai Xiuniang basically had lunch at the Zhang family during this period, and the Zhang family was a meat-loving family. Even Zhang Dayong was injured recently and had a lot of bacon that he had saved before he could not go up the mountain. In the past, she only ate meat once or twice a month in the Lin family. Now Bai Xiuniang eats meat every day, and she feels a little embarrassed about eating it.

Lin Qin helped Zhang Dayong walk in the yard for about a quarter of an hour before letting Zhang Dayong go back to the bedroom to rest. Zhang Dayong also knew that some things could only be done slowly.

"Yongzi can already go out to eat, that's good." It was lunch time when Village Chief Li delivered the compensation, and Zhang Dayong had already come out and sat at the table to eat in the past few days.

"Uncle Li, have you eaten? Let's eat some together." As soon as Lin Qin saw Village Chief Li, he stood up and pulled out a stool for him to sit down.

Village Chief Li waved his hand to stop Lin Qin's movements, took out five taels of silver and handed it to Zhang Dayong and said, "I won't sit down anymore, and I am rushing to deliver all the compensation. The official who came to deliver the compensation said that the border There's still a war over there, so the court doesn't have much money. They gave us thirty taels of silver and let us divide it up."

"Uncle, is this too much? It's already one-sixth, and there's enough left. Do you want to share it? I'm not short of this little money, and my family hasn't suffered any losses, otherwise I won't want this money." Zhang Dayong said with a slight hesitation.

Hearing this, Village Chief Li said with disapproval, "What do you mean no more? Yes, your family did not suffer any damage, but your life was almost lost. Isn't your life worth the money? Besides, you will be injured this time." It doesn't cost much, so it's good to get some supplements back."

"That's good, I'll take it." Zhang Dayong said, but Village Chief Li had no choice but to take the money.

"That's it. Then I will continue to give money to others. You can eat in peace." Village Chief Li wanted to give Zhang Dayong more selfishly, but this was what he deserved.

If it weren't for Zhang Dayong, many people wouldn't have survived this time, so these five taels of silver are both compensation and reward for Zhang Dayong.

Except for Zhang Dayong who received five taels of silver, the rest of the injured villagers were basically given one tael of silver, and those with minor injuries were given five hundred coins. Even though Li Teng's hand was almost broken, Village Chief Li only gave him a tael of silver.

Village Chief Li also gave each of the villagers whose homes had been damaged five hundred coins to clean up their houses. Although not all villagers were dissatisfied with the small amount of compensation, they could only murmur secretly. How could they dare to express their dissatisfaction with the county magistrate for distributing too little money?

But no matter how much the villagers murmured, no one doubted whether Village Chief Li had embezzled money. This can be regarded as the villagers' recognition of Village Chief Li.

"It feels so good to recover." Zhang Dayong stood in the yard and stretched himself, his face full of joy.

Lin Qin stood by the door holding Xiaodouzi, looking at Zhang Dayong moving around in the yard, and said, "If you don't want to lie in bed anymore, you have to be more careful when going up the mountain."

This time it was a man-made disaster and there was no way to avoid it, but hunting in the mountain was different. , Zhang Dayong's hunting skills are good. As long as he doesn't go into the mountains and is more careful, no animal can hurt Zhang Dayong.

"Don't worry, I will definitely be careful and careful." Zhang Dayong walked up to Lin Qin, took Xiaodouzi out of his arms and gave her a good kiss.

This time Zhang Dayong hadn't hugged Xiaodouzi for more than half a month because of his injury, and he had already given up.

Xiaodouzi is not yet one year old, and such a young child is very forgetful. Zhang Dayong has not held him for more than half a month, and he has long forgotten the feeling of being held in his father's arms. Suddenly being held in his arms, Xiaodouzi panicked, his eyes suddenly turned red, and his nose began to sob, which made Zhang Dayong feel very distressed.

Lin Qin naturally felt distressed when he saw this, but Xiaodouzi still had to get acquainted with Zhang Dayong again.

Fortunately, children forget it quickly and become familiar with it quickly. After being coaxed by Zhang Dayong for a while, they obediently snuggled on Zhang Dayong's shoulder.

Zhang Dayong looked at Xiaodouzi lying on his chest and sighed, "Sure enough, I am still cute and well-

behaved. How could I be so quiet?" Lin Qin covered his mouth and snickered when he heard this, which is what Zhang Dayong would say.

After Zhang Dayong recovered, he and Lin Qin brought two smoked rabbits to the Lin family to express their gratitude. Without the help of the Lin family during this period, Lin Qin would have been too busy by himself. There are also fields. After Zhang Dayong recovered from his injury, he went to see the fields. The rice was growing very well, and there would definitely be a lot of harvest when it was harvested. All this was due to the Lin family.

"You said you could come just come. Why are you bringing rabbit meat? Take it back quickly and eat it to replenish your body." Lin Han was very happy to see Zhang Dayong coming over, but after seeing the rabbit meat in Zhang Dayong's hand, he Somewhat unhappy, he said with a droopy face.

Zhang Dayong didn't take Lin Han's bad face to heart at all. He pushed the rabbit meat into Lin Han's hand and said, "Father, I know you feel sorry for me and Brother Qin, but during this time, the family is relying on My sister-in-law helps, and I rely on you and my eldest brother to help in the fields. You have been tired during this period, and these two rabbits will replenish your body. As for me, you are still worried that I will not be able to eat without meat."

Zhang Dayong mentioned this. Lin Han would not look good if he refused again, so he could only accept it helplessly, and then said, "Don't bring so many next time you come here, and you won't be visiting relatives during the New Year and the holidays."

"I know, father." Zhang Dayong responded. .

In order to celebrate Zhang Dayong's recovery, Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo worked together to prepare a table of dishes and stir-fried a rabbit. Everyone who ate it was all red. Lin Han also specially gave Lin Qin twenty coppers to bring back a pot of wine, and the four men drank happily all night.

I don't know if he drank too much or was too angry with the rabbit meat. As soon as he got home, Zhang Dayong couldn't wait to pull Lin Qin to the bed. Lin Qin hurriedly pushed him, it wasn't that Lin Qin was unwilling, it was just that he was still holding Xiaodouzi in his hand...

Zhang Dayong was pushed away by Lin Qin, looked at him with an aggrieved look, and said in a low voice, "Brother Qin, we We haven't had sex for more than half a month." The two of them have never had sex since Zhang Dayong was injured. After Zhang Dayong recovered a little from his injury, he didn't think about it, but Lin Qin rejected him because he hadn't recovered from his injury.

Zhang Dayong's straightforward words made Lin Qin a little unbearable. He blushed and said, "I didn't say I didn't want to. It's just that I'm still holding Xiaodouzi, so I have to coax him to sleep first."

Zhang Dayong patted his head and said "Why did I forget about him? Let me coax you to take a shower first." "I'll coax

you. Look at the smell of alcohol on your body and be careful to get Xiaodouzi drunk." Lin Qin disliked it. said.

Zhang Dayong sniffed left and right, deliberately approached Lin Qin and said, "Where's the smell of alcohol? I smell like a man." "It

still smells like a man, it's just a bad smell. Don't make trouble, be careful to offend Xiaodouzi." If you cry, I won't accompany you when the time comes." Lin Qin saw that Xiaodouzi frowned in discomfort and said quickly.

Zhang Dayong had been thinking about it for more than half a month. When he heard that Lin Qin was not with him, he would dare to deliberately tease Lin Qin. He took off his clothes and waited on the bed obediently.

Xiaodouzi was always easy to coax, and he fell asleep soundly after a while. Lin Qin was worried that he would bump into the child if there was too much noise, so he put the child in the cradle and placed the cradle next to the bed so that he could detect it in time if something happened.

After doing all this, Lin Qin didn't even have time to take off his clothes before Zhang Dayong hurriedly pulled him to the bed.

"Easy, take it off gently, I just made these clothes." Zhang Dayong's movements were a little wild after drinking too much. The action of helping Lin Qin take off his clothes could no longer be said to be taking off, but directly tearing it off. Fortunately, Lin Qin After Qin finished speaking, he regained his strength a little and did not tear his clothes.

Zhang Dayong pressed Lin Qin on the kang and worked hard for most of the night, and it was not until late at night that the two of them fell into a deep sleep. Because he was so tired, Lin Qin didn't notice when Xiaodouzi was hungry and cried in the middle of the night. Zhang Dayong got up, fed Xiaodouzi and changed his diaper.

When Lin Qin woke up the next morning, it was already bright. He touched the temperature next to him and it was already cold. It was obvious that Zhang Dayong had already gotten up. Looking in the direction of the cradle, Xiaodouzi was no longer around. It must have been that Zhang Dayong carried him out.

Lin Qin rubbed his sore lower back, stood up and put on his clothes. He packed up the clothes thrown on the ground yesterday and put them in a wooden basin to take them out for washing.

"Get up, let's eat breakfast first." After Zhang Dayong woke up, he felt a little embarrassed thinking about his behavior yesterday, which was too rude.

Lin Qin rolled his eyes at Zhang Dayong angrily and said, "I think you want to change your husband? You are so barbaric." "

Did it hurt you? I drank a little too much yesterday. I'm sorry." Zhang Dayong was still angry after hearing this. Thinking that Lin Qin was injured somewhere, he quickly asked anxiously.

Lin Qin blushed and said, "I'm not injured, but my waist is very uncomfortable. Okay, I'm not angry either. It's just that you should use less force next time, it's a bit scary." "Okay.

" Zhang Dayong had no reason not to agree. Because Lin Qin said his waist was uncomfortable, Zhang Dayong kept massaging his waist while Lin Qin was having breakfast.