Chapter 155: Preparation

In the first year after An An was born, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin were extremely worried. They were always careful when taking care of An An, but even so, An An would still get sick every now and then. It is no exaggeration to say that An An has been taking medicine since she was able to breastfeed. That year, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin really did not dare to sleep at night, for fear that the child would die if they closed their eyes.

Fortunately, the most difficult days are over. Now that An'an can eat complementary food, Zhang Dayong will buy a few meat bones every now and then to cook porridge or soup for him. Over the past year, whenever he reaches prey with higher nutritional value Zhang Dayong will stay behind to replenish the health of Lin Qin and his three children.

Zhang Qiong'an used to be a little thin, but after this year of nourishment, she has begun to become rounder. It can't be said that she has gained weight, she can only be said to be plumper than before. Her cheeks are also glowing red, which shows that she is very healthy.

Not to mention Zhang Jingcheng, he used to be a little calf, but now he is a strong calf. Apart from Zhang Dayong, he is the strongest in the family.

After a year of nourishing, Lin Qin has lost the paleness he had when he gave birth. Although his body is still a little weak now, he will be fine as long as he is not too tired.

That is, An An, Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin have worked hard to raise it for a year and it is not yet seven or eight months old than other people's children. It is more than a week old, let alone walking and even crawling. It is a bit difficult, which makes Lin Qin often sigh.

"Dad... Dad..." An An stretched out her thin arms and waved her arms towards Lin Qin, wanting Lin Qin to hug him.

Lin Qin lovingly walked over and picked him up. He shook the weight in his arms and said with some dissatisfaction, "How come it's so light when I feed you delicious food every day?"

An An didn't seem to understand what Lin Qin said, and only pointed at Lin Qin. Qin giggled.

Lin Qin shook his head helplessly, held An An and teased him for a while, then put him in the cradle, and then moved the cradle to the main room.

"Xiaodouzi, come here and check on An An. Dad is going to cook." Lin Qin called in the direction of Zhang Qiong'an's room.

"Okay, Dad, I will keep an eye on my third brother." Zhang Qiong'an has grown a lot in the past year and is now the eldest brother of seven.

Lin Qin saw that Zhang Qiong'an didn't know what he had done in the room just now, and his cheeks were stained with a little dust. He took out a handkerchief and wiped his face and said, "What did you just do in the room? Why is your face so gray?" ."

Zhang Qiong'an is a little guy who loves to be clean. When he knew that there was dust on his face, he blushed and said, "I saw that the room was a little dirty, so I wanted to clean it. It should have been contaminated when I was cleaning the corner just now."

"You don't have to do these dirty jobs when you are still young. Daddy will clean the room." Lin Qin said with some distress. Since giving birth to An An a year ago, Lin Qin's health has deteriorated a lot. In the first half year, he was unable to do any heavy work. After Zhang Qiong'an learned from Zhang Dayong that Lin Qin was not in good health and could not be tired, the six-year-old child seemed to have grown up overnight. Not only did he help clean the house and tidy up the yard, he even took care of his own clothes and clothes. Zhang Jingcheng's dirty clothes would be rushed to be washed, not to mention how distressed Lin Qin and Zhang Dayong were.

Zhang Qiong'an shook his head and said, "Cleaning the house is tiring. My father is not in good health and Xiaodouzi can do it by himself." "

You know, don't be too tired. If you are exhausted, my father will not be able to feel at ease for the rest of his life." An An also said You can't tell, as far as the two children Zhang Jingcheng and Zhang Qiong'an are concerned, although Zhang Qiong'an looks like a little brother, his personality is exactly the same as Zhang Dayong's and is very stubborn.

"I know." Zhang Qiong'an responded.

Lin Qin also took a rattle and put it in the cradle before going to the kitchen to cook. Although An An was a little sick, he was also an easy child to take care of. As long as he was given a toy, he could sit there quietly without making any noise. The fun lasts for a long time, and as long as someone is watching, you can do other things with peace of mind.

"Little Douzi, where did the little pine cone go? Go out and look for him. This bastard will never come back if you don't look for him every day." After Lin Qin prepared the meal and brought it out, he picked up An An and said to Zhang Qiong'an.

"Hey, okay." Zhang Qiong'an responded and ran out.

Zhang Qiong'an heard Zhang Jingcheng say he wanted to play in the water yesterday, so he ran directly to the river, and sure enough, he saw Zhang Jingcheng wearing a pair of shorts and a few boys splashing water on each other there.

"Zhang Jingcheng, come up quickly, daddy asked you to go back for dinner." Zhang Qiong'an stood by the river and shouted loudly.

When Zhang Jingcheng saw Zhang Qiong'an, he subconsciously wanted to go over, but his friend next to him stopped him. "Zhang Jingcheng, why do you listen to a little brother like this? You are no longer a boy." "Am

I a boy? Do you listen to me?" What does brother's words have to do with it? Don't forget that your father is also your father. Don't you listen to your father's words, or do you think you became a little brother after listening to your father's words???" Zhang Jingcheng sarcastically said Immediately he trotted ashore, leaving only his friend fuming and the others holding their stomachs and laughing.

"It's a good thing you don't have the brains to play in a deep river, otherwise I won't stop my dad from beating you up later." Zhang Qiong'an took a piece of Zhang Jingcheng's coat and wiped the water stains on his hair and body, and then helped He put on his underwear and pulled him towards home.

"Brother, if my father and father are going to beat me up later, you have to stop me." Only then did Zhang Jingcheng remember that his father and father had warned him not to go down to the river to play in the water without an adult. Yesterday, I was taking a dip in the water to cool off due to the hot weather, but I forgot about this, and now I felt a little scared.

Zhang Qiong'an said angrily, "Now I know it's too late. When father wants to beat you later, I will help pass the stick."

"Brother..." Zhang Jingcheng looked at Zhang Qiong'an pitifully.

"Okay, okay, I get it. I get scared every time I get into trouble like this. Why can't you just be obedient and stay at home every day?" Zhang Qiong'an poked Zhang Jingcheng's head and said.

Zhang Jingcheng scratched the back of his head and said, "It's too boring at home. Brother, you are the little brother and you can't run around and play with me. Naturally, I can only go out and play with other boys."

Zhang Qiong'an also knew that Zhang Jingcheng should stay here every day. I was so frustrated at home that I sighed and said nothing.

When Zhang Qiong'an took Zhang Jingcheng back, Zhang Dayong had already come back. As soon as he saw Zhang Jingcheng's hair that was not dry and the coat that Zhang Qiong'an was carrying, he didn't understand anything. He picked up a stick and was about to beat him. Suddenly Zhang Jingcheng. Zhang Jingcheng turned around and ran as soon as he saw something bad, but his short steps could not compare with Zhang Dayong. He was caught before he could run a few steps, and he was pressed on the leg and beaten.

Seeing this, Zhang Qiong'an hurried up to persuade him and said, "Father, my brother already knows that he was wrong. I just scolded him, so you should stop beating him. If you really hurt me, you have to take care of me." Zhang Dayong is really not

cruel to his children. Afterwards, Zhang Qiong'an walked down the steps as soon as he was given to him. He threw the stick aside and yelled at Zhang Jingcheng, "Let's forget it this time. It won't be useful if your father comes next time. I told you You can play in the water as many times as you like, but I have to carry it with you. The river is so fast, what if you get cramps and fall down or are washed away by the river, what do you want me and your father to do?" "

Father, I know I was wrong." Zhang Jingcheng said aggrievedly, holding his buttocks.

Zhang Dayong felt a little distressed when he saw Zhang Jingcheng's pitiful appearance, but he thought that if he didn't treat him severely, he would only become more courageous, so he snorted coldly and went into the house without looking at him.

Lin Qin might have had Zhang Dayong say something to him, or he might have been angry. In short, both of them ignored Zhang Jingcheng during the meal. Now Zhang Jingcheng was really scared, and he was twitching during the meal. . After dinner, he hugged Zhang Dayong's lap and cried. Zhang Dayong finally relented, picked up Zhang Jingcheng and wiped the tears from his face, and asked, "Do you still dare to play in the water by yourself in the future???" "

I don't dare anymore. ." This time, Zhang Jingcheng was really taught a lesson. How dare Zhang Jingcheng go play in the water privately.

Seeing that Zhang Jingcheng really remembered it, Zhang Dayong nodded with satisfaction. Occasionally he would take Zhang Jingcheng to have a water fight in the river when he was free. It is a child's nature to love to play. As long as safety is ensured, Zhang Dayong would not stop him. .

"Brother Qin, Brother An is already nine years old this year. It will be too late if he doesn't go to school. Xiao Songguo happens to be six years old this year and it's almost time to go to school. I'm thinking about sending Brother An and Xiao Songguo to register. Reading???" In the evening, after Zhang Dayong hugged Lin Qin and made love, he stroked Lin Qin's smooth back and said.

Lin Qin was already a little dazed and about to fall asleep, but Zhang Dayong's words woke him up again. He thought about it and said, "It's almost the same. Previously, because An An was young and he and I were in poor health, we needed Brother An at home to help. Now my body has basically recovered, An An is much stronger, and the three-year-old child has become sensible, so there is no need for someone to keep an eye on him."

Zhang Dayong nodded and said, "Tomorrow I will go to town to pull some pieces of cloth back, you Let's make some new sets of clothes for An Geer and Xiao Songguo, especially since An Geer is going to study in the county and needs to be well dressed. We don't have the ability to make him wear silk and satin, or even clothes made entirely of cotton, but We can't let him wear patched clothes to school and let other students look down on him."

Lin Qin moved into Zhang Dayong's arms and said, "Well, it's so fast. Brother An is nine years old this year. In a few years, He also has to prepare to say that he is gone." Since Zhang Qiong'an was away last year and asked Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin to call him by his nickname, Lin Qin knew that the child had grown up.

"It's still early. I won't let Brother An get married until he is sixteen or seventeen years old." Although Zhang Dayong had already made psychological preparations for his future marriage when Zhang Qiong'an was born, as long as he thought of Zhang Qiong'an's Marrying Zhang Dayong will still make you very unhappy.

Although Lin Qin didn't see Zhang Dayong's expression at this time, he knew that it must be gloomy. He snickered in his heart. After so many years, there was still no change at all. Lin Qin began to wonder if Zhang Dayong's expression would scare his son-in-law into fainting when Zhang Qiong'an got married, hahaha.

The next day, Zhang Dayong went to town and pulled some pieces of cloth back. In addition to the brighter colors for the three children, Zhang Dayong did not forget to pull a darker piece of cloth to make clothes for Lin Qin.

"You forget yourself every time." Lin Qin was moved and distressed while holding the cloth. He was touched by Zhang Dayong's care for him and his children, but also distressed that he neglected himself every time. Lin Qin thought that when he took Zhang Jingcheng to the town to register, he remembered to go to the cloth store and pull a piece of cloth for Zhang Dayong. Speaking of which, it had been a long time since he had made clothes for Zhang Dayong. He had several patches on his body and it looked a bit ugly.

"Why do I, a man, dress so well? I'd better not tell my two children about studying yet, lest they get too excited. Let's talk about it after the clothes are ready." Zhang Dayong said.

"Okay." Lin Qin responded.