Chapter 67 Something Happened

Lin Erzhu and Li Mo's wedding night was so beautiful. I won't go into details. On the second day, after Lin Han took the wife's tea from Li Mo and drank it, Li Mo officially became a member of the Lin family. At the same time, Li Mo also took over the housework from Lin Qin. Lin Qin once again returned to his daily leisure time. However, Lin Qin felt sorry and would do housework with Li Mo from time to time. The two talked and laughed, and occasionally they were in good condition. Bai Xiuniang would also chat with the two of them with her belly full.

From time to time, the three of them would burst into crisp laughter. At this time, Lin Han and his son would feel exhausted. Lin Han had worked hard all his life for what, but for the sake of a loving father, a filial son, and a grand family. Now that his two sons are married, his two daughters-in-law are both obedient and sensible, and even the next generation is about to be born. Lin Han feels that his life has been complete. The only pity is that his mother-in-law did not live to see this today. everything.

Zhuangyuan Village is the largest village in a radius of ten miles. There are thousands of people in the whole village. Even if they are in the same village, it cannot be said that they know all the people in the village. If you don't deliberately look for her, it would be normal even if you don't meet someone from the same village for ten days and a half, but you don't know if it's a coincidence or something intentional. Since getting engaged, Lin Qin has run into Brother Qi eight times out of ten times when he went out. Every time, Brother Qi would glare at him fiercely.

Fortunately, it was just a glare and no other actions. I don't know if it was due to concern about Village Chief Li's marriage to their family, or for other reasons. No matter what, Lin Qin knew that after he and Zhang Dayong got engaged, it would be impossible for him and Brother Qi to reconcile, so as long as Brother Qi didn't do anything bad, Lin Qin would pretend that he didn't see it.

"Why did you come back so late today???" Lin Qin passed by Zhang's house and found that Zhang Dayong hadn't come back yet. He took a look at the sky, which was almost dark, and started waiting at the door with some worry. After the last ray of the sun dissipated, Zhang Dayong appeared in front of Lin Qin dragging his exhausted body.

Zhang Dayong did not expect that Lin Qin would be waiting at the door. While opening the courtyard door, he said, "There is no prey on the mountain today, so I went a little deeper into the mountain, so I was late to go down. Why don't you go in and wait." The courtyard door of Zhang Dayong's house never opens. Lock it, and lock the bedroom where you live every time you go out.

"It's getting dark and I should go back to eat. I thought you would be back soon, so I didn't go in." Seeing that Zhang Dayong returned safely, Lin Qin felt relieved and prepared to go back without even entering the house.

"Wait a minute, I caught a lot of chickens today, please take one back." Seeing that Lin Qin wasn't ready to go in, Zhang Dayong didn't force himself, so he picked out a plump pheasant from the prey and handed it to Lin Qin.

Lin Qin was used to Zhang Dayong delivering meat to the Lin family from time to time, and he also knew that Zhang Dayong would always keep his hand raised if he didn't accept it due to Zhang Dayong's stubbornness. Lin Qin didn't take the pheasant immediately, but thought for a moment and said, "I'll make you something to eat if you still have some time." Seeing Zhang Dayong's tired look, Lin Qin must have eaten it after just a few bites. It's dinner. It's been a tiring day and my body won't be able to bear it if I don't eat something good.

Naturally, Zhang Dayong would not refuse Lin Qin's kindness. When Lin Qin went to the kitchen to cook dinner for him, he cleaned up the pheasants for the Lin family in the yard. Lin Qin could take them home and cook them directly without any further trouble.

"You don't have much salt and oil at home. Remember to buy some tomorrow, otherwise you won't have any salt for cooking." After getting along with each other for this period of time, Lin Qin already knew that Zhang Dayong eats very heavy food, so there is only that little left. There is simply not enough salt for Zhang Dayong's meal.

"Okay." Zhang Dayong responded.

After dinner was ready, Lin Qin didn't stay any longer. He took the packed pheasants and walked home under the moonlight. Zhang Dayong waited until Lin Qin was completely out of sight before returning to the house to eat. Looking at the hot food on the table, Zhang Dayong suddenly felt that a lot of the fatigue in his body had dissipated.

"Why are you coming back so late? I was ready to send Er Zhu out to find you." Li Mo breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Lin Qin finally coming back. Although Lin Qin often goes out, he has never returned home after dark. If it hadn't been for dinner time, the Lin family would have been ready to go out to look for someone.

Hearing this, Lin Qin said with some embarrassment, "When I passed Brother Dayong's house just now, I found that he hadn't come back yet. I was a little worried and waited for a while. I finally waited until he saw that he was very tired and helped him make a meal, so he came back. It's too late."

After hearing Lin Qin's explanation, the Lin family did not reprimand him. They only asked him to remember to have someone bring a message back next time he came back so late, so as not to worry his family. On the other hand, Li Mo and Bai Xiuniang covered their mouths and snickered, especially Li Mo's joking eyes that could no longer be suppressed.

Lin Qin felt embarrassed and said, "I'm going to make chicken" and hurriedly ran to the kitchen.

After dinner, Lin Han stopped Lin Qin who was about to go back to the house and said, "Brother Qin, please call Yongzi here tomorrow. Brother Mo has also come in now. You and Yongzi's marriage should be discussed at some time." "

Okay ." Father." When Lin Han said that he wanted to set a time for getting married, Lin Qin couldn't help but his heart was racing and his cheeks were even red.

The next day, after having breakfast, Lin Qin set out to find Zhang Dayong. Unexpectedly, before he could reach the Zhang family, Lin Qin was stopped first.

"Uncle Mao, why did you stop me???" Lin Qin looked at Mr. Mao who was standing in front of him with some doubts. Mr. Mao is the husband of the village butcher Li Butcher. He is usually cheerful and cheerful and is very popular in the village. He was popular, but Lin Qin didn't have much contact with him except when buying pork, so it was very strange for Mao Fulang to suddenly stop him.

Seeing the confusion on Lin Qin's face, Mao Fulang said hurriedly, "Brother Qin, you don't know yet???"

"What do you know???" Lin Qin became more and more confused.

"There was such a big fuss in Dongyang Village today that even the county government officials were alarmed. According to my family, the first person to cause trouble was the family you were engaged to before," Mao Fulang said loudly.

Lin Qin's face was still confused at first, but after hearing about Li Jie's house, his expression immediately changed and he became a little ugly. Even if Lin Qin is living a good life now, the previous marriage was a great shame and humiliation for Lin Qin. If Song Mian had not been kind enough to tell the truth and Zhang Dayong and the village chief had not helped him, he would have been in a miserable state now. Inside.

Lin Qin wanted to say that his family had no business with me, but the voice in his heart told Lin Qin that he wanted to know what happened and whether the Li family's retribution had come.

Seeing that Lin Qin didn't speak but didn't leave either, Furong Mao guessed that the other party also wanted to know what happened, but was too embarrassed to speak, so he pulled Lin Qin aside to the shade. At this time, many villagers who were chatting outside heard what Fulang Mao had just said. They all walked not far away from Fulang Mao and Lin Qin and listened to what Fulang Mao said.

"If you ask me, this is retribution. Today, the head of my family went to Dongyang Village to deliver pork. As soon as he entered the village, he saw a group of fierce men walking towards Li Jie's house. Many of them had hoes in their hands and looked for them. Please go. You also know that the head of my family loves to watch the excitement on weekdays. How could he miss such excitement? After delivering the meat, he followed the traces of those people and saw the group of men blocking Li Jie. There is a commotion at the door of the house and I want the Li family to give me an explanation." Seeing many villagers coming around, Mao Fulang did not chase them away. He cleared his throat and started talking.

"Explain??? Then the Li family won't cheat on marriage again???" A villager who was watching the excitement was the first to react and said doubtfully.

Although Lin Qin didn't speak, he had the same guess in his heart. After all, Li Jie was so shameless that he could do such a thing.

"It's really not the case this time. Don't think about it. The Li family lost such a big person and lost so much money because of the marriage fraud. How dare you? It's the Li family who dares. The village chief of Dongyang Village It's impossible to let the Li family do something like that again. The Li family is shameless and wants to do it in Dongyang Village," Mao Fulang said.

"That's why, please tell me!!!" Mao Fulang's words made everyone more and more curious.

"Then Li Jie has a concubine in the town, and she's pregnant. She should be almost six months old now." "

Did that concubine find those men?" Mao Fulang immediately became confused as soon as he spoke. Some smart people guessed the truth of the matter.

Mao Fulang nodded and said, "Yes, it was that woman who came for her." " No, she and Li Jie have a very good relationship. Why did she find someone to make trouble? What are you trying to do? " "That woman and

Li Jie have a good relationship."

Li Jie's relationship is good, but the relationship with Li Jie's parents is not good. Li Jie's parents despise her status as a widow, and even if she is pregnant, they refuse to let her pass, and even say that she wants to marry her. You can live in the house, but you can only be the second wife. The widow was unwilling to do anything before, but now that everyone knows it, she naturally wants to be the first wife, occupying the child and making trouble there. As time goes by, and Li Jie's Due to the instigation of his father and mother, Li Jie became much colder towards that woman, and even planned to not even have the child." Mao Fulang's words made everyone sigh, and they all lamented how there could be such a shameless person in the world.

Lin Qin remained silent, just sighing again in his heart that he was lucky not to marry such a person.

"That woman was not a good person. When she saw that Li Jie had no plans to abandon her, she immediately said that she would raise the child by herself. But Li Jie wanted to pay her a compensation, which was fifty taels." Mao Fulang stretched out his hand. He made some gestures with his palms.

Everyone gasped, that woman really dared to ask for fifty taels. Even if they worked hard for ten years, they might not be able to earn fifty taels.

"You all think that the woman is a big talker, and the Li family disagrees even more. When the woman saw this, she became so cruel that she hired a debt collector in the town to come to her door and ask for money. She also said that if she could get fifty taels, she would give it to her. They paid ten taels, and if they could get more, they would be given more. Those debt collectors were all guys who only recognized money but not people. When they heard this, they would not agree. When they arrived at Li's house Then he directly asked for one hundred taels, which was really not that much money even after selling the Li family. In addition, Li Jie's mother said a few unpleasant words, and the group of people started smashing it up. Dongyang Village The village chief rushed over with his people and saw what was going on and quickly broke up the fight. I don't know what happened, but it turned into a group fight, and even broke many people's heads. In the end, someone saw something was wrong and called Mr. Cha to bring this disaster to light. Calm down."

After Mr. Mao finished speaking, no one spoke. The people present were all out-and-out farmers, and they usually only pushed and shoved each other when they got into trouble. Although they didn't see it with their own eyes, they could imagine how fierce the fight was just based on Mao Fulang's description.