Chapter 72 Transition

After getting up, Zhang Dayong casually picked up a piece of clothing and put it on. Then he packed up the clothes that were thrown on the floor yesterday and put them in a wooden basin. After doing all this, he first took out a clay pot and cooked a pot of multigrain porridge, then boiled a pot of boiling water and mixed it with a bucket of bath water.

After mixing the water, Zhang Dayong lifted the quilt and carried Lin Qin, who was still asleep, into the barrel. The warm water relieved Lin Qin's discomfort very well. Although he hadn't fully woken up yet, the expression on his face became much more relaxed.

Zhang Dayong breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the change on Lin Qin's face, and helped Lin Qin start taking a bath with some unfamiliarity. When cleaning up to the back, Lin Qin finally woke up. After realizing the current situation, Lin Qin hid aside in panic.

"Brother Qin, what are you hiding from? The dirty things haven't been found yet." Zhang Dayong didn't understand why Lin Qin was hiding.

Even if he had done everything yesterday, it was still very shameful to be naked in front of Zhang Dayong in broad daylight and ask Zhang Dayong to help him take a bath.

"Brother Dayong, I can just wash it myself. You can go out first." Lin Qin said embarrassedly.

Zhang Dayong finally understood that Lin Qin was embarrassed, and smiled and said, "I haven't seen anything on your body before. Come here quickly. It's easy to get a fever if it stays in your body for too long. And do you have the strength to take a bath by yourself now!!" !" Zhang Dayong is quite careful about his own strength.

Lin Qin wanted to say that he had it, but his limp hands and feet told Lin Qin that he didn't. In the end, Lin Qin could only blush and move back to Zhang Dayong, letting Zhang Dayong help him clean up his body.

After cleaning, Zhang Dayong wiped Lin Qin clean and carried him to the bed. He then took the clothes and helped him to bed himself as if taking care of a child.

Although Zhang Dayong's actions made Lin Qin feel embarrassed, he was even more happy. There were several heads of household who would take care of their husbands like this, so it was a good thing that they didn't let their husbands take care of him while he was bathing.

"It was me, Meng Lang, yesterday. Fortunately, there is no one at home. You can stay in bed and rest today. I will bring breakfast to you later." It is said to be breakfast, but it can actually be lunch.

"How can this be done? There are still so many housework to do at home, I'm fine." Lin Qin felt it. Although it was a little uncomfortable, it was not unbearable.

"It doesn't matter if the housework is delayed for a day. I will also cook the food. It's settled that you stay in bed and rest today." Zhang Dayong said domineeringly. After finishing speaking, Lin Qin went out to see how the porridge was being cooked. .

When Lin Qin saw Zhang Dayong leaving, he suddenly became anxious and turned over to get out of bed. But the moment Lin Qin put on his shoes, he suddenly thought of Zhang Dayong's stubborn temper, and thought about what he would do if he disobeyed and insisted on getting out of bed and really made Zhang Dayong angry. And after all, Zhang Dayong is doing it for his own good. After getting out of bed, will Zhang Dayong feel that he is ungrateful and won't be so nice to him in the future?

Lin Qin felt a little unhappy when he thought that Zhang Dayong would never treat him as well as he did today. He looked at the shoes on his feet and hesitated for a while before taking them off again and getting on the bed.

When Zhang Dayong came in with breakfast, he was very satisfied to see Lin Qin lying on the bed obediently. He put the breakfast aside, then took a small table from the corner and set it up, and then set the breakfast one by one.