Chapter 58 Conversation

Although Lin Qin had the idea of ​​​​talking to Zhang Dayong, he did not go to Zhang's house immediately. Firstly, the villagers are still walking around in the village, and Lin Qin will be seen by others as soon as he goes out. Secondly, Zhang Dayong is still hunting in the mountains, and Lin Qin will not see anyone even if he goes to Zhang's house.

Lin Qin waited until the hottest time at noon before going out. Although it was a little hot to go out at this time, the villagers usually rested in the village at this time. Even Lin Qin didn't know whether Zhang Dayong would also go down the mountain to rest, or stay on the mountain until the sun went down before coming down, so he could only take a gamble.

In the past, Zhang Dayong usually didn't come down from the mountain until the sun went down. As for lunch, he usually brought his own dry food, but today, maybe Lin Dazhu's words in the morning had an impact on him, and he was always a little absent-minded when hunting. It was okay to encounter rabbits and pheasants. If you encountered wild animals such as wild boars, being distracted could be fatal, so Zhang Dayong went down the mountain at noon and went home.

Zhang Dayong had just had lunch after returning home and was about to wash the clothes he wore for hunting in the morning. He heard someone calling him outside the courtyard door. He opened the door and poked his head out of the courtyard. When he saw the person clearly, Zhang Dayong was a little unbelievable. Eyes widened.

"Brother Zhang, I have something to ask you, can you come in and talk to me???" Lin Qin breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Zhang Dayong at home, and blushed shyly when he saw Zhang Dayong looking at him but not speaking.

Zhang Dayong originally thought that he and the Lin family would definitely be at odds with each other because of what he said in the morning, but he didn't expect that Lin Qin would come to him. Although he didn't know what Lin Qin wanted to say when he came to him, Zhang Dayong still stepped forward and opened the courtyard door. Let Lin Qin come in.

Zhang Dayong was also worried that Lin Qin's visit to him would be seen by the villagers, which would affect Lin Qin's reputation. Therefore, after taking Lin Qin into the house, Zhang Dayong looked around and saw no one before closing the door with confidence.

After Zhang Dayong closed the door, he turned around and saw Lin Qin standing there awkwardly. Thinking of Lin Dazhu's inquiry in the morning, he felt a little embarrassed, but he still wiped the stool and asked Lin Qin to sit down.

"Brother Qin, what do you want from me???" After Lin Qin sat down, Zhang Dayong poured another bowl of sugar water for Lin Qin and then said.

Lin Qin took a few sips of the sugar water and kept his head down, not daring to look at Zhang Dayong. It took all Lin Qin's courage to dare to talk to Zhang Dayong. Looking at Zhang Dayong's face, Lin Qin said that he still had a good face. Not that thick.

"Brother Zhang, I already know that my eldest brother came to see you this morning. I also understand your concerns. But I want to know if I don't care about your approval and am not afraid of your approval, will you marry me? ??" After Lin Qin asked this question, he felt his cheeks were burning hot and his head lowered a bit.

Zhang Dayong obviously didn't expect Lin Qin to ask such a direct question. He stood there in a daze for a while. After a while, he said in a hoarse voice, "Brother Qin, I told your elder brother before that you are a very good person." My little brother, but..." Zhang Dayong really didn't want to harm a good little brother like Lin Qin.

"I understand Brother Zhang, but I really don't care, and I don't think your fate is true. That Tiansha Lone Star's parents will accompany him until he is five or six years old, and the master who took care of you back then didn't Will I accompany you until adulthood? Another point is that the Taoist priest said that you can control your husband and your mother and your wife, but he didn't say that you can control your husband, right?!!!" Lin Qin said playfully.